2012 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2012 Week 12

Here we are in week 12 already. Should be another fast one with no user games.

Game of the Week:

#16 Oregon St @ #5 USC (HovathegodMC)

Hiesman Watch:
    1. WR Devon Smith Penn St
    2. WR Kendall Kelly Bama
    3. HB Jaamal Berry Ohio St
    4. QB Garrett Gilbert Texas
    5. WR Deion Walker Notre Dame

BCS Top 10:
    1. Nebraska 1.000
    2. Texas .994
    3. Notre Dame .988
    4. Miami .983
    5. USC .975
    6. Penn St .972
    7. Florida St .969
    8. Ohio St .956
    9. Cincinnati .948
    10. Oklahoma .942

Next Advance no later than Wed Night at 10 PM EST

2. badgerme3

badgerme3 Walk On

Oh wow, I'm #1, Texas should still be #1

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Florida State - 21
    Florida - 24

Words alone cannot describe the bullshit I just witnessed. Im up 21-10 with 1:38 to play and all of a sudden the CPU went into Eff YOU mode and the gators scored on 9 straight completions to make it 21-16. Then, they recover an onside kick that goes 7 yards and get the ball. Then their QB goes 8-9 on the next drive to score with 8 seconds left.

They also scored at the end of the half on a 10 play 98 yard drive where their QB completed all 6 passes in 1:05. F' That shit. All game long they do nothing. Their QB has 23 of his 26 completions on three drives, scoring all their TDS with less than 2 minutes to go in each half.

Friggin ridiculous.

4. Hova

Wow that bites, I hate Florida

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Damn yes, it bites. Florida pisses me off. Ahh well...

6. Hova

[​IMG]

#5 USC 36

#16 Oregon St 15

"USC came out weak in this one finding them selves down at the first half by 2 thanks to a safety. Barkley had somewhat of an off day not catching heat until the 2nd half. The offense got in gear finally in the 3rd and put some points on the board. The defense also made some big plays. Freshman CB harris had a great game as well with 5 tackles and 3 pass deflections. USC looks forward to a huge game next week against Miami with BCS implications. "

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami steam rolls NC State in the Hurricanes last regular season ACC Match. The Hurricanes dominated the scoreboard but the box score was much close. NC State gained just under Miami in total yards and the Wolfpack dominated the rushing totals. Mike James couldn't get going today and he was constantly taken down behind the line of scrimmage. NC State also beat Miami in first downs in this match.

On the plus side Miami's pass game is really rolling. Taylor Cook threw for 298 yards and 3 touchdowns. His lone interception was a deep ball where the cornerback somehow out jumped Laron Byrd (6'4 95 JMP). On defense :RS: freshman CB Arthur Nixon picked off a pass early in the game and took it for a TD. NC State also struggled in the redzone, getting just 7 points on 4 redzone visits.

Miami 42
    NC State 7

Next up for Miami is a HUGE matchup against #5 USC.

8. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 35
    Arizona - 21

While the Oregon offense looked sloppy at times, the Ducks had a rather easy time with the No. 22 Wildcats as Oregon won on the road 35-21. The story of the game was the Oregon defensive end Dan Wilson who set a school record with five sacks. The freshman has 14 on the season.

LaMichael James continued his senior season with 131 yards on 29 carries with one touchdown while fellow senior Darron Thomas threw for three scores and 253 yards.

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 39
    Indiana- 38

Penn State had a huge scare as Indiana played for the the upset. Down 31-7 at half the Nittany Lions suffered from early turnovers, special team TD, and big plays by IU. Led behind the arm of McGloin who threw for a school record 597yds 3 TD, Penn State was able to claw their way back and prevail with a narrow victory. Smith put up big numbers again with 230yds 2 TD, Brown and Wedderburn also eclipsed the 100yd rec mark. This victory clinches Penn State's second consectutive Big 10 title and 3 in 4 years. Dynasty?!?!?

10. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

The Texas Tech Red Raiders had one of their better performances of the season this week. Doege did not throw an interception, the kicker did not miss any kicks, and no records were broken against the defense this week. Yes, bye weeks are good.

11. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

The computer has no shame when it comes down to needing points. Problem I have is, they keep scoring even when they don't need anymore!

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

lmao...nice harris..

13. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan 41
    Northwestern 24

Michigan scored the first 14 points and the last 20 points of the game as they go to 6 - 3 overall and 4 - 2 in Big Ten play. Chris Parker continued his strong play throwing for 294 yards and two touchdowns. But MVP of the game goes to SR MLB Kenny Demons who picked off two passes on the first two defensive series of the game, returning the second for a 34 yard pick six. Next up for Michigan is the annual grudge match in The Game against the school from Columbus. Michigan could end the season tied with that school and Wisconsin with a victory.

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll get my game in tonight after 8pm PST. Been way behind with the weekend away and working late last night. Sorry guys.

15. Hova

Alright I will advance after work tonight

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Hova did you want to play our game tonight? I get off work at 8 PM EST and can play after 9 PM. Tomorrow I am going out after work so no availability at all and Friday I can play after 9 PM.

Edit just read message, probably have to be Friday since I can't play past midnight. Saturday I get off work at 5 EST so I'm home a little bit earlier.

17. Hova

I can go friday night if you cannot go tonight

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah Friday night would be better, gonna get up early tomorrow so I can go to the gym before work.

19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Arizona State - 37
    UCLA - 31

Our bowl game dreams take a huge hit as the Sun Devils ran rough shot through the Bruin defense, coming away with the win in Pasadena. The Sun Devil RB destroyed us, going for well over 300 yards on the ground. The UCLA defense looked lost all day and just couldnt get the ASU offense off the field when they needed to. At 5-5, and 2 road games against rival USC and Ohio State, it would take a miracle for the Bruins to qualify for a bowl game this season. The looking ahead to next season has begun in LaLa land!!!