2012 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2012 Week 13

We are now in week 13. Two user games this week, shouldn't take too long. Next advance will be no later than Saturday night at 11 pm EST.

Game of the Week:

#4 Miami (bravejaf) @ #5 USC (Hovathegodmc)

Huge BCS implication game but I do no think it will matter anyways, stupid ND beat Utah and has 2 cupcakes left so they will get a cake walk to the title game against the winner of the big 12 game. (n)

Hiesman Watch:
    1. WR Devon Smith Penn St
    2. WR Kendall Kelly Bama
    3. HB Jaamal Berry Ohio St
    4. HB Jermie Calhoun Oklahoma
    5. WR Deion Walker Notre Dame

BCS Top 10:

1. Texas 1.000
    2. Nebraska .994
    3. Notre Dame .988
    4. Miami .983
    5. USC .978
    6. Penn St .972
    7. Ohio St .961
    8. Cincinnati .957
    9. Oklahoma .950
    10. Wisconsin .948

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I think I can jump ND if I somehow beat USC and Florida State (a huge IF). I'm only .005 behind in the standings. Either way, next season can I get Notre Dame as a non-conference CPU game? I'll make sure they can't walk through this season undefeated again. There schedule this season was awful and I really hope they don't make the championship this season.

3. Hova

The problem with the schedule was I had to take them off of USC and Michigan to fit 4 user games in. I will make sure they play some users next season.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I wasn't blaming you, just a comment on their schedule this season. It wasn't very different than their weak ass real life schedule in 2009, aside from USC missing.

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

A close first half game, but it turned into another dominant second half for the computer. Oklahoma State was awful in the first half, but turned it around in a big way in the second. The Red Raiders could have had more, but a slew of bad passes and dropped balls, killed several drives. Regardless, Tech takes the ball to start the second with a 10 - 0 lead, but starting Tech QB Doege, is knocked out for the rest of the season on the opening series. Oklahoma State quickly scores a TD; helped by a deep pass into double coverage, in a rain storm on the first play of their drive. On Tech's second drive, backup QB Riley throws a bad pass to a uncovered receiver running down the sideline, and the Red Raiders are forced to punt. A few plays later an Oklahoma State receiver catches the ball in the end zone, is hit and lands on his head; Touchdown. The Red Raiders keep pace with a strong running game, and take the game to OT. First play of OT, Cowboy HB breaks 2 tackles and runs for a TD. Tech answers on a 1 yard TD run. 2nd OT, Tech kicker misses a FG straight on from about 30 yards. It just goes a little wide. Two plays later, Oklahoma State receiver catches the ball between three people, is hit hard, in the rain, but hangs onto the ball right at the goaline for the winning TD.

Oklahoma State 30 Texas Tech 24 Double OT

I suck.

6. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon 37
    Washington State 28

A game that started out looking like it would be a blow out everyone thought it would be turned into a close game. After Oregon scored 14 consecutive points to start the game, Washington came fighting back thanks to a fumble recovery that led to their first score of the night. Another long run later in the second quarter would help WSU tie the game at 14-14.

However, Oregon would get back on track thanks to another solid day rushing from James, who broke the Oregon career rushing record this week, and a monster passing game (by my standards) from Thomas to outscore WSU 23-14 the rest of the game to hold onto the win.

Also, my freshman DE broke the school record for sacks in a year with his 15th QB takedown of the season

7. Hova

USC 47
    Miami 27

The USC offense had a great day with HB bolden going for 173 yards. QB Matt Barkley also commanded the air going 18-20 and throwing 3 TDs and no picks. The USC defense also came up big with a few picks on defense. GG bravejaf.

8. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Texas - 63
    Texas A&M - 13

Texas Scores 35 in 2nd Quarter in Thrashing of Aggies

Paul Bailey started for the first time in his career and did not disappoint. He threw for 278 yards on 17 completions with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. He also rushed for a team high 91 yards on 12 carries with 4 touchdowns. Bailey started so Garrett Gilbert could rest in anticipation of the Big XII title game. Sophomore running back Brandon Jones got the start so Tre Newton could also rest. He put up 86 yards on 16 carries and 1 touchdown. Senior tightend D.J. Grant led the receivers with 5 catches for 50 yards.

Jared Johnson led the defense with 7 tackles (1 TFL) and 1 forced fumble. Tariq Allen added another sack to increase his team leading total to 13. Marcus Davis recorded another interception. He returned the pick 62 yards for a touchdown.

Texas will give Bailey and Jones another start this week against Air Force as the Longhorns finish the regular season.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I couldn't get your offense off the field and that forced me to throw more than I wanted to. GG and I'm glad the score is at least slightly respectable. For awhile it looked like you'd win this one by 50.