1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2012 Week 2 - #10 Rutgers vs #21 UCLA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Oct 12, 2010.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2012 Week 2 - #10 Rutgers vs #21 UCLA

Only 1 person left that needs to complete week 1, so we will probably be advancing soon.

I am free all night tonight and tomorrow I could start 2-4:30 PM EST, and any time after 10 PM EST. Would you be able to play tonight if he advances?

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I should be able to play tonight at some point. I have a game for another league I'm working on getting scheduled for tonight that we need to get in before advance, so the time will depend on when I get that one in. How late do you plan on being up?

3. fuzzyl0gic

Looks like keller will be playing this afternoon, so we should advance tonight for sure.

I will be up late, probably 1 AM EST or so.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Well if we could play sometime around midnight that should work, because I definitely plan on getting the other game in before then. If not I could start at 2 tomorrow as well.

5. Masler

Masler Walk On

We will advance tonight once keller is done

6. fuzzyl0gic

Missed you last night, can you still play at 2 PM EST today?

7. fuzzyl0gic

Be on in 30 mins.

8. fuzzyl0gic

Send me a message on xbox live if you can start in the next 45 minutes, otherwise how does 10:30 PM EST work?

9. fuzzyl0gic

So midnight last night didn't work for you, you weren't on at 2 today, and still nothing tonight.

I can start tomorrow around 5 PM EST and that's it. I have class all day and work all night. Let me know something...

10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah, my bad I'm struggling with keeping my schedule straight this week. I completely forgot about having a soccer game today so I was there from 11:30-8. I'll go on auto and let you play because I can't go at 5. Sorry about the problems.

11. fuzzyl0gic

No problem. Can you possibly play now?