2012 Week 3 - 3 Things I Think I Think

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jan 24, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2012 Week 3 - 3 Things I Think I Think

In honor of one of the great sports writers, Peter King, I'm copying his weekly SI column. It could be cool for us to take turns doing this on a weekly basis.

1) UNC lost in week one and has a big game this week. Coach Jello is a mad magician because he likes to use the media for misdirection. He's manipulating the media and feeding his team humble pie. However, led by 6'6" QB AJ Blue, this team has a lot of great talent. I think they'll finish in the hunt for the ACC Championship, but they won't get hot until after a loss at Auburn this week.

2) Rumor has it that Alabama HC considered retiring this offseason. A shaky start to open this season hasn't helped calm his nerves at all. I think the seat in Bama is getting awfully hot. If not for the HC, at least for the AD who fired Saban to hire Killajo. I think he'll right the ship soon though. I think they're an 8-4 team this season which is a big turnaround from last years disappointment.

3) New Coach MoGriff has something brewing in Virginia. This team has been a doormat the past couple seasons but they're winning games and flying under the radar right now. They're not loaded with talent, but they have a lot of charisma. These guys could really shakeup the ACC picture this year.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    if Jello wins that's a big accomplishment over the Tigers of Auburn. Props to schedule makers for those two.

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Look at all that hardware under Mo's name...
    Something big is brewing in VA.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lol that's with GT. This Virginia team has a long way to go. I'd say maybe 2-3 years if I'm lucky.