2012 Week 3 (CPU Game) Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    2012 Week 3 (CPU Game) Summaries

RUTGERS- 38, SAN DIEGO STATE- 12

---Rutgers followed up from the strong LSU performance with a solid 38-12 win @ San Diego State. Once again, Rutgers was led by the strong performance of SR-RB DeAntwan Williams. Williams rushed for 184 yards and 4TD's on the game as Rutgers continues to dominate on the ground. The passing game took another strong step as they were able to get their top WR, SO Brandon Coleman, going. Coleman had 6 grabs for 121 yards and a TD. The defense wasn't as turnover opportunistic as they were against LSU but they did sack the SDSU QB 5 times on the game.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice man, really got the ground game going, looked good against Wisconsin but according to him you gave up on it a little early.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I sure did...That's just my stubborness, still believing I can pass at will. That game, I knew what my strength was but wasn't sure how much. Last game against LSU, I saw my strength at work, and began to use it. Now i KNOW what my strength is and now it's just executing with my guys. It's just I haven't ran this much since my early GT days when I was running the triple option.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Stop the presses!!!

LVille wins a game

Louisville - 21
    #23 Arnaksas - 14

I guess playing at home helped as we made some plays for a change and guarantee a non 0-12 season

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Things are usually going well when the only INT by your QB turns into a long touchdown run by your WR :thumbsup:

Thumped Arizona and actually got to throw my backups in there for the fourth quarter.