2012 Week 7 "3 Things I Think I Think"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Feb 3, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

May 19, 2009
    2012 Week 7 "3 Things I Think I Think"

Prior to this weeks games being played:

1) VaTech's dismantling of UNC on national television should kill the Tar Heels recruiting class this season. Not so fast my friend, the Tar Heels are out to a quick start picking up top 10 position players almost across the board. Coach Jello has been very frustrated with his university's lack of interest from marquee players, but this year points to them turning the corner. Don't think the Heels will finish in the top 10 this year though, they only have 7 or 8 scholarships available.

2) Virginia has pole vaulted up the polls this week. Since coach MoGriff has taken over this team has really taken off. I commented on them a couple weeks ago and they are making me look smart. Their leading WR Brown has gone from no name to the front of the heisman race. Things are definitely getting crazy in that state. There's more on the line this year for VaTech than usual as another weak season and the Cavaliers could claim the states best talent recruiting wise.

3) The SEC West has been very quiet this year. Perennial powers Bama, LSU, and Auburn are all playing below the radar. I don't think this will continue much longer. Russell Shephard is the real deal and Coach Killjo and Coach Noles are too good at what they do to have a quiet year. I expect the SEC West to start making some noise soon and that should make for an interesting race to Atlanta.
  2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Brown is a stud...even that game he had 141 yards and 6 receptions, he did drop 4 passes...now either I should commend him because he's so beastly that he can still put up big numbers or maybe i should be concerned because he can't do that against VT/UNC types of the world.

Either way, UVA is on the rise. I haven't signed anyone but I feel I'll bring in a solid class. My RB Mack has been under the radar, so far, I've been able to run effectively and pass...not necessarily both in the same game save for maybe 2 honestly.