2012 Week Eleven Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChildPlease9, Aug 20, 2012.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Next Hard Advance: Wednesday 11 PM EST

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

You're not going to believe this one.

Utah State's offense outscores the TX State offense 10-3, and we got blown out 31-10. Here's the fun stuff.

• My first drive ended when my QB was sacked, fumbled, and the scoop and score happened.
    • Second drive ended on a 84 yard TAINT.
    • Third drive ended on an intercepted pitch that was returned 53 yards for the score.
    • Then there was another TAINT after half time.
    • And don't let em forget the safety in the 4th quarter.
    • All together, 9 sacks and 7 TOs.
    You know what? I don't give a fuck. Friday night I was in a collisoin at first base. I took a thrown baseball directly in the throat. Took two steps to the ball, threw it, then went down like a fell tree. Like Smokey says - I got knocked the fuck out, man. So I twitch out face down for 15 seconds and pop up like I got hit with a shot of arenelin in the heart. Next thing I remember is being walked off the field, and taken to the ER. CT scans are negative, so I'm playing two the next day. We win both, and we play two more on Sunday to win the league championship.

Of course we party for quite a bit at the field, chase that down with more at the bar across the street from the complex. And I came back to play back to back OD games. I got crushed in both games and it wasn't even funny.
    I just can't imagine getting pooned in a better way by EA. I think they shot their load of defensive TDs. Off to next week!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Another one bites the dust...

Screen Shot 2012-08-20 at 9.40.02 PM.png

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I feel bad after reading Roady's post...

Sam Houston State defeates Utah State 24-17

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Hahahaa!

It's all good brother. We won trophy cup, so everything is fine. Plus, with the extra time to rest and recover before our game, I have no excuse for my loss other than shitty stick skills. That was a good game.

I was screwed on the road though. My senior QB who doesn't get rattled was 1-9, and the more effective sophomore QB would make one perfect back shoulder throw and then air mail the next two.

Hey, don't you love how my QB never overthrows a receiver, unless he's wide open and behind the DB? Love it. But I couldn't get your no huddle off the field. That was a challenge to stop. Once you stuffed my run game, I was hurting to move the ball.

GG Maj, catch you next year.

6. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Marietta Falls 2 Yards Short Against Northern Illinois
    [​IMG] vs [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Player of the Game: QB Jordan Lynch - Northern Illinois - 11/21, 259 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 6 Car, 66 Yards, 1 TD

7. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

South Alabama Shuts Down A&M
    In a game I want to forget bamagrad totally frustrated me with his defense and I Was never able to settle into a rhythm. It was a good close defensive battle until when in the 2nd Qtr I decided to become philanthropist and threw a pick 6 inside the USA red zone. After that I was for intense purpose done. Did cut the lead to 14-7 in the 3rd Qtr but was unable to get the USA offense off the field and finally fell 21-7.
    Great game as always by bamagrad.