2013 Arizona Cardinals Team Page

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Miki1369, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Cardinals Announce Maykel as New Owner

upload_2013-9-9_14-31-23.png

University of Phoenix Stadium, opened August 1, 2006

Glendale, AZ - After the passing of William V. "Bill" Bidwill, Sr early in 2012, the Bidwill family decided to put the team up for sale in an auction. Thankfully for the cards fans’, attending the auction was billionaire Maykel Amador from Miami, “To be honest I was trying to buy the Dolphins, but since this was the only team available we decided to make a run for it” said the new owner at the press conference. It is allege that Mr. Amador made his fortune through drug deals with the Castro administration Cuba and the cartel in Colombia. However, nothing has been proven yet.

NEWLY ACQUIRED PLAYERS

[​IMG]
    HB - Marchan Lynch "BEAT MODE"

[​IMG]
    CB - Browner

[​IMG]
    QB - Michael Vick

It did not take long for the new owner to make his presence known. In his first month with the team he acquired QB M. Vick, stud RB Marshawn “The Beast” Lynch and Pro-Bowler CB Browner, now in order to acquire these talented players he had to give up fan favorite CB Peterson. “In order to compete in the very though NFC West we had to make bold moves. I know a lot of our fans are asking them self why would u trade ur best CB, but when u can bring 2 superstars like Lynch and Browner to the roster u do it every time” said the owner.

Another thing that the new ownership group has done for the fans is lower the price of tickets, merchandize, and food at the stadium. This move will ensure that the only complain fans would have will be the actual product put on the field. They have a brand new facility that they can now afford to take their families to. “I know there are a lot of people struggling at the moment in AZ, so I wanted to make our product as accessible as possible to everyone, said the owner.

The Cardinals organization believes that with the moves they made and the players they have on the roster they can make a run at a division title, well their quest begins week one against the Rams.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2