2013 Big XII Championship

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by vBIG SLICKv, Dec 10, 2010.

?

Who will win the 2013 Big XII Championship?

1. Nebraska

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Texas

100.0%
  1. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Ok, guys the Big XII Championship is tentatively scheduled for Saturday at 3pm CST. If we can't get it in tomorrow it will be Sunday for sure.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Texas has the advantage on paper but Nebraska has been surprising people all season. Still I'm picking Slick because he has dominated the Big 12 for 3+ seasons now. Conner Wood is a great QB and Texas has loads of weapons on offense. The defense is young but has earned their stripes this season.

I am actually rooting for BRH simply because I do not want to see West Virginia in the championship game.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I just hope it's a good game. Nebraska has overachieved this year that's for sure. But if I win this one, I'll feel invincible going into the NC

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Waiting to here from Cole/Perry on week 14 game. Really want to get that one played so Big 12 championship may be pushed back to Sunday. Gonna have to bust ass to get bowls in Monday to get to offseason by Tuesday if that is the case.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Stats... Talent... Momentum...

While these factors would certainly go into the rationale of a sane person when deciding the outcome of this game, my prediction is based off a different set of criteria:
    Twist's Boy (Slick) vs. BDS' Protege (BlondeRedhead)

Fuck Brian

Texas FTW (and this hurts because Im from Omaha)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I have played both and while redhead has improved his defense reading from last season, I think Texas has too many weapons!

Texas: 42 Nebraska: 28