2013 Breaking News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Mar 7, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2013 Breaking News

The Tide faithful have finally had enough and coach Killajo has run out of rope. Knowing his impending doom was near, coach Killa has decided to resign as the Alabama head coach. It was great having Killa in the league and I'm sure he'll be missed.

The Alabama AD wasted no time in finding a replacement. Introducing the new Alabama HC and new TF member, Ceewo.

Welcome to the league and we look forward to you bringing Bama back to greatness. If anything, at least beat Auburn and take the state of Alabama back!

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Thank you for the invite into your league. I look forward to taking over the Alabama Crimson tide. Hopefully I can offer up a little friendly competition. It looks like I get thrown right into the fire tonight with the offseason taking place at 8:30. I am in the process of printing out all the league and recruiting rules.

Thanks again, I cannot wait to see all of you in game!

3. GoGators

Invite sent Ceewo. You're inheriting a talented team so that's a good start.

4. GoGators

NCAA Records thread has been updated.

VaTech has rewritten their record books for everything except defense. Guess coach Hokie doesn't like to play without the ball.

Clemson's Bryce McNeal had a stellar career for the Tigers and QB K. Parker set a ridiculous QB rating record this year of 227. (I can't believe they allow that since he only played a handful of games)

Auburn's Reggie Taylor goes down as the best secondary man ever to put on the Auburn uniform.

Florida's QB Jordan Reed knocked Rex Grossman out of the record books with his big passing yardage numbers this year.

As for everyone else, well you guys never posted the records so your SOL'd.

5. GoGators

Damnit Hokie! What'd you do?

In a late breaking news story reported Wednesday night, it appears LSU coach Bfruchey is stepping down. He seems to have lost the drive to coach the Tigers and will look to take another job next year.

The job search is on in Baton Rouge. Rumors are already swirling that the Tigers may attempt to pry new Wake Forest coach Wellar21 out of his contract immediately, but that is yet to be seen.

(if anyone is interested in switching to LSU, let me know. I'm actively searching for a new coach now)

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I hope it wasn't a result from our game. I thought it was well played by both teams until Sheppard went down.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Rumors are flying around lately. There's talk that LSU has been in contact with coach moreecemos about their head coaching vacancy. Seeing as how much UVA has improved without a ton of talent, LSU's hierarchy are wondering what he can do with the talent pool LSU has.

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Blahhhhhhh.. Where is the loyalty to contracts these days? lol

Hello Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino

9. GoGators

I figured the LSU job would go to Mo or Wellar. I gave Wellar first crack since his Wake Forest team is worse off than the Cavs, but if you want the Tigers Mo, they're yours. First come first serve.

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

If Mo leaves for LSU, that would open up Miami, Goergia Tech, and UVA. Shouldn't be a problem finding replacemnts for those teams I wouldn't think.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I know Cheesedip mentioned to me that he was a big Georgia Tech fan during our game last season so he may want to switch teams as well.

12. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

If the slot is open, I would love to move to Atlanta(my hometown) to coach the White and Gold.

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

why couldn't all this shizzzzz happen in the offseason?

14. GoGators

No joke! Bfruchey's retirement certainly came at an interesting time. Especially with Shephard this season. Oh well, no big deal.

I still haven't heard from Mo if he wants to in fact be LSU. If he does want to switch and Cheesedip moves to GT, it would probably work well since the UT slot shouldn't be too hard to fill. I hope.

15. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

yeh if he decides to switch id be happy to move to the ACC.
    and yeh UT is a good team this year, just lacks QB play/depth.

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol LSU guy is gone already>??

17. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Yeah he had major connection issues with me and got pissed off lol. Don't need a guy like that anyways.

18. GoGators

A new LSU coach has been hired. Introducing Coach Joeptc. I'm sure Russell Shephard will be putting up ridiculous numbers again soon. Welcome to southern exposure.

Make sure you post your playbooks in the playbook thread please. Thanks.