2013 BYU Broadcast Network

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by UofCWildcat, Jul 17, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

BYU Broadcast Network
    Welcome to the BBN. Here at the BBN, we are going to do our best to get every BYU game recorded and posted up to here. To our dismay, the videos may not be longer than 10 minutes long so you will need to navigate from video to video. This will be easy as there are link boxes in the top left and right corners that will help you move from game to game. Finally, I will make sure to post where certain highlights are for those who do not have the time to watch a complete game.
    Enjoy the BBN and if you have the time, make sure to go to YouTube and Subscribe to my Channel!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

BYU @ Maryland (LSUTRUTH)
    Highlights:​
    TBA​

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Due to Major Technically Difficulties, the Utah @ BYU game will not be aired. Stay tuned though as the BYU @ WVU game is in the process of being edited. Thank your for your understanding.

UPDATE: After some extensive investigations into my current editing software, i stumbled upon an editing software that came with my HD PVR. So Utah will be up as soon as possible.

After finally getting to the video clip that i couldn't with my first editing software, I found out that it is corrupted beyond repair. It has taken every figure of time and shifted it to the left (minutes are hours, seconds are minutes, etc...) So Utah is no longer in the editing process. Sorry for the inconvenience.​

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

After a lot messing around, I've figured out how to make this work out a lot easier because WVU has been a trial and TCU was a bitch. I will be starting my weekly uploads after my bye week (this week). So be ready for games from now on.​

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

After a long hiatus and a lot of hard work, BBN is officially back online. The BYU Okie St game will be up ASAP.