2013 Coaches Power Poll

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Here is the first installment of the 2013 Coaches Power Poll. I will try to get them in as soon as the advance happens to compare apples to apples. However, if you do not get your game summary in you will not make the power poll (or if you do it will come via insult). I did this quickly so if you know where I can get some better logos please let me know.

#1 - IXI DECAY IXI (2-0) - pretty solid roster and owner of the only currently ranked team (#14), he has also beaten a ranked team.

[​IMG]

#2 - annil8tion (1-0) - best roster of all owners and put up 650 yards of offense in the first game. If the stats didn't scream cheese, he may have been #1.

[​IMG]

#3 - Jman (1-0) - tough call between Kansas and TT, but the win over Arkansas is more impressive than Houston.

[​IMG]

#4 Hokie Effect (1-0) - Did you really throw the ball 61 times? Did it take you 3 1/2 hours to play that game?

[​IMG]

#5 Dwreck (1-0) - Big win over rival #23 Washington State. Take that Jman! Oh wait...you don't coach there anymore. Things in the middle here will get sorted out this week as Dwreck and Papaloke do battle.

[​IMG]

#6 ChuckDzzNutz (1-0) - Gets the nod with a nice user win versus Army.

[​IMG]

#7 papaloke (1-0) - You have a big opportunity to jump way up in the rankings this week!

[​IMG]

#8 GMangs (1-1) - We get our first one loss team on the board and he gets the top spot because the loss was to a user and he has a win.

[​IMG]

#9 Baron (1-1) - Good win vs. USF, but tough loss to #4 Florida State.

[​IMG]

#10 GatorJes (0-1) - you nail down the 10th spot because you only have one loss.

[​IMG]

#11 Matthew Keves (0-2) - sorry I wrote this in the middle of the week before everyone played their game, but you have lost 2 games at press time. If Gator Jess had another loss I probably would have ranked you #10 just because there is a kangaroo in you logo.

[​IMG]

# DQ - Coacher - Disqualified for now. He can get back in when he returns from his Southeast Asian opium den.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Very nice! I love it! I can probably throw together some logos for you that are all the same size.

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

My defense is literally going to give me an aneurysm (IT'S THE SILENT KILLER, LANA!). Anyone with a competent running back will be able to literally run right over my LBs.

4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

That would be great, I plucked these off of some random website and they look terrible.

5. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

That is good news Baron, I play you later this year and my RB is pretty sweet (by sweet I just mean fast).

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Very nice work on the poll. If you count sacks and scrambles I probably called 75 pass plays.....

7. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Great idea! This will be fun to watch.

8. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Purely sim scrambles too I'm sure...;)

9. Baron

Haha speed doesn't worry me. My guys can get there, but when they do it's an utter crap shoot.

Called it!

10. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Lol I finally throw the ball and I'm still a cheeser? if I dont run for 100 yards and still put up 50 points can that be put to rest? srsly

11. Jman

Trust me, don't open this can of worms live on the forum unless you want to hear about it form everyone lol. We talked about all of this already, spread the ball around and mix up formations and use different plays and its all good. You've got a beast roster this year so we all know you'll be able to put up some gawdy numbers for sure, so, its all about mixing it up. No worries, but I wouldn't go there live on forum lol

Buahahahahahaha :)

12. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

haha yea you're right, oh well

13. Baron

Jman never lets me have any fun.

14. Jman

Oh yes, I knew you were about to pounce...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Can you leave me out of the power poll and pretend I don't exist for now? I'm trying to keep a super-low profile in this lg for right now. ;)

16. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Next coaches poll with come out after week 3. Lot's of big user games!

17. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Oh, you are an absolute fucking cheezer . . . use the right consonants . . . there's no such thing as a "cheeser" in the NCAA World. You almost won the national flipping title with Western Kentucky and you don't thinkg you're a cheezer??? Okay Cheese Burglar, you throw the ball now, so surely you're not a cheezer . . . If you do something over and over again just cuz it works and you don't realize you're a cheezer than don't ask about it.

18. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm kinda speechless on this one... I can't detect any sarcasm so I'm wandering if it's serious.

19. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Dwreck. I havn't forgot about your logos man. Hopefully I will have some time in the next day or so to help you out.

20. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

utter and total sarcasm . . . I've never even played Hokie and like the guy :cool:

Edit: I mean Annihilation, lol . . . I like him too haha

21. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea I'm tired as crap and my sarcasm radar is shut down for the night! Lol!

22. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Ha, well it might have been sarcasm mixed with a hint of jealousy since he's better than I'll ever be at this game. I cry a little inside when I think about it ;)

23. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

It's cool, I got some from a guy from one of my old dynasties.