1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2013 Content Ideas

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Ghost, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Anyone have any ideas?

2. BALLisL1FE 21

BALLisL1FE 21 Walk On

Main thing is everyone is consistent on their weekly write ups. Game summaries, recruiting tid-bits, etc. If we all can stay consistent on that stuff then it'll make the experience better. I'm trying to think of some new stuff too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

The Parrothead
    Saw this in another league and thought it would be cool.
    We could begin week 1 of every season with a SEC vs ACC user game at one of the sites. This would be a Big game, I would write a preview of the game. Ofcourse every year, it would be 2 new users

• Like Like x 2
  4. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'd like to do something like that, but it's going to depend on the scheduler. For example, the schedule is already generating a user game of Arkansas-Georgia in week 1, so they're locked already. If there are two teams that it could work out with, we could set up a neutral site game for it.

• Like Like x 2