2013 COTC Draft Results

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

1. [​IMG] Mr2Bits
    2. [​IMG]Paytonno1son
    3. [​IMG]JFunk34
    4. [​IMG]Bruce80
    5. [​IMG]David
    6. [​IMG]JCA
    7. [​IMG]Brogowicz
    8. [​IMG]GSUtiger
    9. [​IMG]Steve
    10. [​IMG]Tuco
    11. [​IMG]MikeDredd
    12. [​IMG]CeeGee

Round 2

13. [​IMG]Bruce80
    14. [​IMG]David
    15. [​IMG]JFunk34
    16. [​IMG]Paytonno1son
    17. [​IMG]Brogowicz
    18. [​IMG]GSUtiger
    19. [​IMG]JCA
    20. [​IMG]Steve
    21. [​IMG]Mr2Bits
    22. [​IMG]CeeGee
    23. [​IMG]MikeDredd
    24. [​IMG] Runthepound

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 8
  2. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

The Big Ten should be fun!

Can't wait to get this thing started! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Looking forward to another awesome season.

5. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

GET READY!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nice the Pac 10 is loaded.

USC, Oregon, UW and Trees.

Gonna see a lot of my man Jeff this year...

Cant wait to drill dem niners.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

[​IMG]
    Draft Day Grades

Mr2Bits - A-

With the 1st pick Bits selected the always over-rated Florida Gators. Solid pick considering the athletes on the roster and being located in the recruiting hot bed of Florida. With the 21st pick, Bits went with the always talented Patriots. Reunited with Hernandez, Bits should do well Gronk and Brady in an undermanned AFC.

Paytonno1son - A-

Da Bears! With a new look offense with the addition of Marshall combined with a new look Madden, this pick makes perfect sense. Nervous that they fell so far, Coach Rausa was glad to see the Wolverines still on the board. Denard as a senior should make for a fun first season.

JFunk – B+

With everyone fearing for their lives, everyone stayed clear of the reigning National Champs Alabama. No brainer here. He followed up with the Atlanta Falcons. Matty Ice and the duo of White and Jones will prove to be a potent aerial threat.

Bruce80 – B+

A lot of people’s stomach turned when Rusty grabbed the Oregon Ducks at #4. He will need all that high powered talent with a USER loaded PAC12 this season. His second selecting was a classic homer pick. Russ grabbed the Rams who are clearly rebuilding. A young QB could be the foundation but he will need to be surrounded with plenty of talent to have success early.

David – B+

How ‘bout dem Cowboys. Hopefully David will be able to control Romo better that Romo can control Romo. Talented WRs and a stud in the making at RB, the Cowboys can compete early. He followed up that pick with Da U. Good pick with an abundance of talented athletes. Also in the recruiting hot bed, he’s poised to give Bits fits in years to come.

JCA – A

No shocker here, west coast hippies love hippy teams. Grabbing the 49ers at #6. Can he catch lighting in a bottle again this season and make a solid playoff run? Staying on the West Coast, Coach JCA picked Stanford. The absence of Luck will be noticed but there is talent there.

Brogowicz – B

Although it may have been a reach, Coach Brog wasn’t about to pass up the chance to dominate with Megatron. The defense keeps getting better led by the dirtiest player in the NFL, Suh. They should be a force in the North. Staying in Michigan, Brog followed up with 4-star Sparty. This will be his chance to rebuild as opposed to inheriting a 99 ovr.

GSUtiger – B+

Get your paper-bag masks out as Mike has selected the Saints. Soiled with scandal and controversy, It will be GSU’s task to get the Saints back on track or they could quickly turn back into the “Aints” once again. The NCAA pick is a solid one as he takes his talents to SC.

Steve - B

Steve wasn’t about to let anyone control the raw talent that is Cam Newton. I see multiple 100 yard rushing games with Steve & Newton. Flipping from OKSt. to Auburn help change Cropper rules for the near future. There will be many classic battles with Bits and Funk in his future.

Tuco – B+

Getting too old for Ironman football, Tuco will only play one way this year. With his one pick, he selects his cherished Irish. A talented program will be challenged early with a total of 5 USER games on his upcoming schedule.

MikeDredd – B

New to the Crop, Mike was a mystery to all. He snagged the Washington Huskies early from the grasp of JCA. They are a program on the rise and will be challenged with Stanford and the Ducks looking for the PAC12 crown. His NFL pick was the Raiders. But hey, they got Palmer. Mike will have the chance to rebuild this storied franchise.

CeeGee – B-

The other noob to the crop, CeeGee balanced out the BIG10 by choosing the Buckeyes. Young athletes are in abundance here but C will need to get them at the right positions early. Staying home in Ohio, the NFL pick is the Cleveland Browns. The Browns will struggle but the addition of Richardson should make the process bearable.

Quitthepound – B

The other of the “One-wayers”, QTP selects the Houston Texans and the powerful offense of Johnson, Schaub and Foster. Hopefully he will stick around more than 2 seasons.

• Like Like x 7
  8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yall can mark the saints down for wins over the panthers every season... I'm gone piss on Cam and hos old ass coach Steve

• Like Like x 3
  9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

B+ are you fucking kidding me look at the teams I have no way bro...I should be an A your fucking grades suck

• Like Like x 4
  10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

[​IMG]

Paytonno1son

• Like Like x 3
  12. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

wow, Pac 12 is gonna be tough, atleast I cant get fired at Madden (or can I?)

• Like Like x 5