2013 GAME OF THE WEEK/WEAKEST ASS SCHEDULE GAME OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 19, 2013.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Here we are guys the start of a new season so I thought I would try to keep up with a game of the week/weakest game of the week thread for you all to discuss and lament over.​
    [​IMG]
    SHAKE N BAKE
    THAT JUST HAPPENED!!
    WEEK 1 GAME OF THE WEEK
    UNC vs USC
    Wow Coach Roggie sets this season off with a bang!! The Cocks have to many draft recruitniks the top defensive player in the nation in Jadeveon Clowney rated a 99 in the game (holy shit). They have a pretty good stable of backs lead by Brandon Wilds and Mike Davis. They have two QB's that are rated 89 in Conner Shaw and Dylan Thompson. Shaw is the Scrambler and Thompson is the Pocket passer. You know The Ol Ball Coach will have a short leash on Shaw so you have to prepare for both. They are stacked in the trenches with a ton of talent so look for them to be a little more balanced than in past years under Spurrier. Besides Clowney and the rest of the DL they are very young on D with little to no game experience. UNC will need QB Bryn Renner to be spot on for the game while not looking over his shoulder for Clowney. I expect them to use a lot of screens and misdirection to keep the Cocks DL off balance. In the end I am predicting a 10 point win by USC 24-14.
    Honorable Mention GOTW: Boise State vs Washington PSU vs Syracuse
    WEEK ASS SCHEDULE
    Who made this schedule Georgia St vs The Ramblin Wreck??? Coach LSUTRUTH should have an easy go with this one. Georgia State has no one rated over a 75!!! There punter is a beast though at 6'4" 230 lbs I expect him to knock a few of the GT CB's and S's on their asses! Really not much to say about these guys GT should have an easy go of this I predict a blow out 42-17. Don't let me down LSU!
    Honorable Mention SHIT GOTW:Middle Tenn ST vs Arizona, Texas State vs Arizona State

• Like Like x 4
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Get on my level, mcyork. UNC with the victory, 27-14. USC wide receivers ate too many butterfingers and dropped 7 passes.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

nice just got on here to see we advanced how much lag did you have in your game?

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    None, but it was offline. Lol

5. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

GT Option looks to be a force as the defense forces a ton of turnovers and wins 56-7

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Whooped um just like I predicted lol.
    1-1 on the season now

• Like Like x 1
  7. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Coach Martinez avoids the humiliation of being the first user to lose a game as Syracuse scores 14 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to come from behind and win 20-16 over Penn State.

[​IMG]
    Prince Tyson Gulley scores on a 4 yard TD reception with 3:17 to go to seal the 20-16 Orange victory.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

WEEK 2 GOTW!!
    [​IMG]
    Do any of you remember the infamous Marcus Vick stomp on Elvis Dumerville in the 2006 Gator Bowl??? Me neither...but that is what is on most of the media's mind leading up to this game in week 2 of the season. U of L has not played Va Tech since that bowl game so there has been plenty of time to forget the hate. Va Tech has given UL Montrezl Harrell (Harrell was a Seth Greenburg recruit to VT until the coach was fired..he was an intergrel part in the Cards 2013 NCAA basketball championship) so they have that to thank Blacksburg for. On a serious note VT and Coach Beamer have a pretty talented squad lead by SR QB Logan Thomas. The turkeys have a very good OL (C Andrew Miller is a 1st team AA) and the D is lead by All ACC 1st teamers DE James Gayle(also a 1st team AA), DT Luther Maddy, MLB Jack Tyler and CB Kyle Fuller. Look for Thomas to go deep to SO Demetri Knowles or over the middle to DJ Coles (6'4" 226 lbs) and hand the ball off to Speedy HB JC Coleman (93 sp 94 acc). Coach BigBodySS has plenty of speed on his side of the ball too. Watch out for WR's Eli Rogers and Devante Parker they are Teddy Bridgewaters main targets and they can take it to the house at any moment. I am liking UL in this game as they are at home and the "Oven" (Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium) will be rocking. UL 24 Va Tech 17.
    No Honorable Mentions this week as most teams are off.
    Pu*** A** GOTW!!
    [​IMG]
    Bite that towel Bi***!!! This isn't basketball or AZ Coach UniQue2Three might be in trouble. This UNLV squad is devoid of talent at just about every position save HB. Tim Cornett is a horse (85 ovr) and the UNLV coach is going to have to ride him like Tark did Grandmama if they are going to have a chance. I just don't see it and AZ SHOULD pull this one out by 2 td's.
    disHonorable Mention: Cal vs NMSU Oregon St vs Hawaii

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Woah.. We aren't already in Week 2 are we?

10. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    No, York is just taking care of it now.