2013 Iowa Hawkeyes

Discussion in 'The Redshirts' started by ZCar352, Jul 28, 2013.

1. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

[​IMG]
    2013 Iowa Hawkeyes Schedule
    Week 1 vs Bowling Green
    Week 2 @ Washington JohnnyClutch
    BYE
    Week 4 vs Illinois
    Week 5 vs Minnesota
    Week 6 vs Michigan State BDSDIGITAL
    BYE
    Week 8 @ Ohio State
    Week 9 @ Northwestern schreck822
    Week 10 @ Wisconsin
    Week 11 vs Purdue PAgamer07
    Week 12 @ Kansas
    Week 13 vs Michigan
    Week 14 @ Nebraska
    Hawkeye Offensive Stars
    QB Jake Rudock 6'3 200 Lbs Sophomore(RS)​
    Jake gets the nod over junior quarterback Cody Sokol even though Sokol is 1 overall better the coaching staff has decided that since Rudock's arm is better he gets the job..for now.​
    RB Mark Weisman 6'0 225 Lbs Sophomore(RS)​
    Weisman may not be the fastest running back but he is gonna run some people over this year. He will not have to bolster the entire load in the running game as Damon Bullock and Jordan Canzeri will be in on certain plays but you can guarantee Weisman will be in the game when the Hawkeyes are near the goal line.​
    WR Devonte Martin Manley 6'0 205 Lbs Junior(RS)​
    Manley isn't the fastest receiver on the team that goes to #2 wideout Jordan Cotton but Manley is the best receiver on the team because he can run his routes to perfection and has the best hands on the team. I see a big season out of Devonte barring injury.​
    TE CJ Fiedorowicz 6'7 265 Lbs Senior​
    CJ is tied for the best player on the Hawkeyes and he will be a huge part of the offense this year. He has been talked about by NFL scouts and they cant see Fiedorowicz dropping out of the first round in next Aprils draft.​
    Hawkeye Defensive Stars
    MLB James Morris 6'2 230 Lbs Senior
    Morris is the captain of this Hawkeye defense that is full of solid players as they have a star at pretty much every position. Morris leads a linebacking core that is going to cause some problems for opposing offenses this season.
    FS Tanner Miller 6'2 201 Lbs Senior
    Tanner is a ballhawk but his favorite thing to do is destroy opposing wide receivers as they catch the ball and make sure they get alligator arms the rest of the game. As the leader of a strong secondary I see Miller leading the teams in interceptions but that could also go to #1 cornerback BJ Lowery another senior in the secondary.
    LOLB Christian Kirksey 6'2 220 Lbs Senior
    Kirksey will be along side James Morris and is an expert at stopping the run. Running backs beware Christian Kirksey will be hunting you down this season.
    Prediction
    6-6 (4-5)
    After a promising start the schedule gets tough for the Hawkeyes down the stretch so I see a 6-6 season for them this season. With that said you never know what could happen and thats why you play the games.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice stuff Zac. What made you choose Iowa?

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    No one likes a suck up :)

Well done Zacarius

• Like Like x 1
  4. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

It was between Iowa and Purdue and Iowa has some young depth so thats why I chose them and since there decent in real life I will get to follow the real life since they will be on ESPN B1G nooner games every saturday

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice. They would have been #1 or #2 on my list just due to the black and yellow

6. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    YOu didn't ask me why I chose WVU.....I see who you care about more....Biased!