2013 Legacy Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

Florida signs 2 in Week 1
    T Patrick Moore ****
    CB Darrell Peterson ****

Moore will be a force on the offensive line who can hopefully protect the QB in big games.
    Peterson brings outstanding physical talents to the table with A ratings in speed and acceleration. He also excels at both man and zone defensive schemes giving the Gators more flexibility in the secondary.
    Updated in google docs spreadsheet.

3. Hova

georgia is a juggernaut this year on the recruiting trails!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA starts off with 3* DE Ron Butler committing in week 2. Butler has solid acceleration and with a little work will be a good pass rusher, maybe even learn to stand up and come off the edge ala former Bruin Akeem Ayers.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I have the worst schedule set up ever for recruiting...

Bye > Away > Bye > Away

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Being a commisioner, I can say it is sometimes unavoidable. I made my own schedule in T3 but didn't have a home CPU game between weeks 2-6. I lost several recruits to users and CPU teams thanks to my schedule in that league.

I got lucky in this league (maybe) since I had a week 5 home CPU game.

7. Wick36

It's the SEC part of my schedule, so it would have needed to be something that was put in. I understand that's it's not avoidable and was not complaining in that regard. :)

It just sucks not being able to get anyone in for a visit until week 8 against Florida... who is a user anyway :p

8. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I am in the same boat. Week 8 will be my first week for recruits to visit.

9. Hova

good, maybe I can steal that QB you dont need :D

10. Wick36

Why don't I need him?

Just looked at the rosters... I forgot I signed that QB last year. We essentially have the exact same QB situation though after this year. :eek:

11. Hova

Michigan signs :4stars:SS Darrius Simon out of the shit state of Ohio. He brings some strong cover skills with B man coverage and A+ press. With solid speed and accel as well he may see time at CB.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

[​IMG]

The only big signing for UGA, but more should follow. We are stocking up on high quality WR's because the current crew is very mediocre.

13. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Oregon has a big week with recruits signing. The Ducks were able to get commitments from 9 players. That brings the season total to 10 with only 2 spots left.

Most of these guys look like they could possibly contribute a few years down the road. They will provide depth until the are ready to play.

Cameron Davis is rated as the #1 HB in the class but he is going to have a hard time getting on the field early with the stable of backs Oregon are has in the fold. He has A speed, B+ acceleration, A- agility, B elusiveness, and B stiff arm ratings

Andrew Sapp will need to add some size. At 6'0" 162 lbs he might not make it going over the middle in the PAC 12. His speed (B+), acceleration (B), catching (B-), route running (B), catch in traffic (B-), jumping (B), and carrying (B-) were too good to pass up.

Charles Walker will be the next dominate LE the suits up for Oregon. He will have to wait a few years to see the field with superstar Bryce Glover and amazing true freshman Jeff Berry ahead of him. He compares favorable to those two with B strength, B tackle, B power moves, B finesse moves, B- block shedding, B- pursuit, and B- hit power ratings. He will need to add some weight.

14. Hova

Michigan has now signed 3 QBs this season, Hova pissed with his QB play, is hoping one of these fools will pan out and give this program what it needs... A passing QB.

15. Wick36

Holy crap. That would've been 4 if you had signed the 5 star as well... wtf would you have done with all those?

16. Hova

Play the one that can throw the ball within 20 feet of the target

17. Wick36

Alright... 7 signings so far.

#1 QB Brian Hall
    Solid speed and running abilities. Extremely accurate. Lacks height, but is able to create space and fit the ball into even the tightest windows.

#1 T Corey Brown
    Good size and is very balanced. Quite strong.

#1 SS Elton Taylor
    Good speed and mediocre in coverage. Good tackler. Gets up to his top speed very quickly.

#1 FS John Cantrell
    Good size and is one of the faster players in the entire recruiting class. Very good at stopping the run, mediocre in coverage.

#1 OLB Jon Perkins
    Very balanced - is capable of doing anything asked. Will end up sitting on the bench for a few years, but will eventually be great. May move to DE to get him on the field.

#2 OLB Kevin Mullins
    Good at playing in space and has decent speed. May move to MLB because he isn't very good at rushing the passer / coming off the edge.

#2 CB Lance Harvey
    Another great corner for LSU. Very good speed and solid in coverage. Big size at 6'3" which will make deep balls and fades extremely difficult for the opposition. May not get on the field for base sets until his jr/sr year though. Not a good enough tackler to move to safety.

18. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Oregon closes up shop on recruiting during the regular season. The final recruit to sign is WR Dan Walker. He has good size at 6'3" 202 lbs. B+ speed, B+ acceleration, C+ catching, B- route running, and A- carrying. The Ducks currently sit an #3 in the team recruiting rankings. They will probably fall a good amount because of the small class size.

19. Wick36

#31 WR Jordan Smith
    Smith is a JUCO sophomore. He has already proved himself, and looks like he will be able to contribute fairly early on in his stay in Baton Rouge. He has solid speed, but it is his crisp routes which set him apart from most other players.

#3 T Michael Rogers
    Another good lineman with good size chooses LSU. He is a balanced player, but excels at run blocking.

#2 WR Derek Johnson
    Johnson is the second 5 star in this class. He has good speed, decent hands, runs good routes, and has a few decent moves for after the catch. He is an all around receiver and should become a good target and big time play maker within a couple seasons.

#24 ATH Marcus Smith
    No idea how I stole this guy from Auburn and bravejaf, I came in so late on this guy. He's a JUCO Sophomore and has crazy speed at 6'7". Based on his coverage ratings, it appears as though he will be a defensive end.

#2 P Darnell Smith
    The third Smith in this class, Darnell is 6'5", has good speed for faking, and has a good leg. He will redshirt his first season and probably will not play until Macklin graduates.

---

This is all for the regular season.

I have 1 (or 3 if I can cut the walk ons the CPU gave me last year HovaTheGodMC) scholarship and 1 5 star left for the off season. Working on a 5 star RB who I have no intention of signing although he'd be a good big back. Hopefully a sexy WR or crazy DE/TE show up.

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

KillerNuts

You didn't steal that JUCO SO from me, you stole him from Auburn. I only started a week before you and was like 500 points behind Auburn, while you were like 600 behind before the visit. I am curious to see his overall rating since I have not seen a lot of 4 star JUCO players.

21. Wick36

Ah, I just saw that I was behind quite a bit and you had both offered.

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Don't get me wrong, I was pushing for him. I dropped the ball by not scheduling his visit for week 11 when I had the chance. I figured it would take more than a win over Kentucky to jump Auburn and the 700 point gap. I was a little surprised you were able to make that leap with a single visit.

23. Wick36

I got double points which helped.

24. Hova

Make sure you all update this