2013 Match Play Events

Discussion in 'TCCT: Tradition Country Club Tour' started by Vlad, May 8, 2013.

1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the 2013 Match Play

General information and requirements to help this going as smooth as possible

• Once you find out who your opponent is, it is a responsibility for both players to find time that works for them to play the match. Use this thread to coordinate your availability, so that there is a record of players attempts to get the match set-up. This is important because it will play a role in the decision as to who moves on in the bracket if the match is unable to be coordinated and completed.see more bellow
    • It will be a responsibility of the higher seeded player to setup the match. The required settings are listed below.
    • The winner of the match will be responsible for reporting the score here.Make sure you tag me so I can record it.Also we will appreciate some write up about the match
    • If you DO NOT respond to your opponent repeated attempts to schedule , you will be considered withdrawn from the tournament, and your opponent will advance to the next round.I will try not to set deadlines,however this is subject to change if any matches are slowing the whole process down
    • To assist in scheduling the current brackets are posted below.
    • The required settings for the match are also listed below.
    • You will be tagged in this thread anytime you have a match that is available to be played, or shortly thereafter. Please work on coordinating this match ASAP to help keep this event moving forward... Thanks
    Scheduling

If you've played in any leagues that have H2H matches here,this will be a breeze.If not:

Post ALL your availability and tag your opponent in this thread.To tag someone put @ in front of their name.
    Examples of good scheduling attempt:
    Hey @Worthy_Opponent I can play Tuesday after 10PM ET
    Wednesday all day,Thursday from 1-3 PM ET

Examples of bad scheduling attempt:
    Hello, Mispelled_user_name I'm about to jump on PSN in couple of hours or maybe some time tomorrow ...

Players in this event will be seeded based on the TCCT Cup Standings.PSN/Gamertags are included for your convinience:

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  2. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    As mentioned before it will be the higher seed responsibility to set up the match.
    To do so add your opponent as a friend
    Go to :
    Online-->Online Matchmaking-->Play a friend and setup a session with the following settings

The session can also be setup through the CC lobby

Note the easiest way to setup is to put difficulty on 'simulation' and then change for grid,strike meter and wind.

Also for time of the day you can setup different settings as long it is night.I'll leave it up to you guys as long both parties are in agreement

A note on live weather.In the past players have reported different conditions,so we ware going to utilize the live weather for this event

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  3. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  4. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  5. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Both tournaments are now open! Good luck to all players and let me know if you have any questions

6. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Vlad - the Wing's are on tonight, so I probably won't even be on, except maybe for some practice rounds. Most other nights I can play after 6, just need to know ahead of time. Weekends, anytime, just need to know what time to be at the tee box. I'd prefer to play this on the weekend if that works for you.....

Don't give a crap about the Wings,when The Bruins are on :D
    Friday super late maybe around midnight Central
    Best bet is Saturday 11-3 ET (preferably around 2)
    Sunday is Mother's day , so I won't be home till probably 6 ET.For sure late

Friday would be beneficial for you since it's not a "school night" AND the Wing's play earlier -- you'd probably catch me with a few "beverages" in me. Saturday at 2 ET then?

done deal.let me know if something changes.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  7. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

PS - I won't really start hating the Bruins until next year when we move to the Eastern Conference.....or we happen to meet for the Cup....;)

8. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

DaGap25 when are u available to play?

9. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

Vlad do i get any strokes cuz of my handicap?

10. 2nd2none

2nd2none Walk On

bamagrad I can play tonight, anytime Thursday after 6pm, and Friday between 5p - 8pm.

11. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Negative

12. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Detredwings32 I am only available tomorrow after 9pm CST. Also: Sat (Lateeeee night), Sun, Mon, Wed and Fri.

13. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

any other day, only after 1 am cst :(

14. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

BirdDog1980 , I can play pretty much any night after 9pm EST time or earlier on the weekend. I think you are already on my friends list. If I see you online I'll shoot you an invite, otherwise let me know when you are available.

15. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

shootah66 anytime tonight after 10 cst tonight or prolly any time after 7 tomorrow

16. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 Walk On

Hi there ren6175 I probably will be going offline here soon for tonight (Thursday). Flipping back & forth between the Pens game and the NBA playoffs, while trying to work in a round or 2 for the The Players Championship. But I should be available anytime after Noon eastern tomorrow, although I may go out tomorrow night sometime around 8 or 9. But I'm wide open for the weekend. If u see me around, give me a shout.

17. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

krtgolfing, was wondering when you wanted our match to be. I can play tomorrow morning or afternoon. Can't play at night or the weekend though. Sent you a friend request so we can communicate online, if you're not on the forums.

18. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Will need to send the friend request to CaniacFan86 to get my psn.. I am free tomorrow morning/ tomorrow afternoon until about 4pm est.. Heading out of town this weekend for mothers dad!! Just let me know!

19. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

Sounds good. I am getting ready to watch Blackhawks. I will try to catch you tomorrow evening or Saturday.

20. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Actally sent you a friend request just now.. Just let me know.. Thanks

21. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

shootah66 you available at all tonight? I'll be on live from here on more than likely.

22. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

ill be available after 11 est.

• Like Like x 1
  23. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Whoops added the wrong user. Ok I'll add as soon as I can.

24. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

I just lost to BirdDog1980 2 and 1. It was a very close match. I only hit two bad shots. I hit a bad approach over the green on 10 and a drive into the trees on 15. Other than that I lost because his putting was amazing. Great job man and good luck. Fun match.

25. Detredwings32

Detredwings32 Walk On

How's sometime over the weekend work?