2013 Miami Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Find all Miami Recruitment Info for 2013 here. Updated 12/01/10.

[\table]Name| Position| Caliber| Height| Weight| Comments
    Travis Davis| FS| :4stars:| 6'2"| 212lbs|This kid looks to be solid, he could use some work on his coverage skills but his tackling and speed look great. Could be a great contribution to our future secondary.
    Doug Freeman| DE| :4stars:| 6'4"| 197lbs| I like what I see in this kid ALOT. He will be excellent at providing pressure and with B+ pursuit, not many guys will be getting by him.
    Eric Francis| SS| :5stars:| 6'4"| 188lbs| This guy is pretty tall and I like that. He looks to have good speed, good tackling and good coverage. I smell another Ed Reed...
    Will Pierce| MLB| :4stars:| 5'11"| 220lbs| A good tackler, may not start right away but we will see how he fairs.
    Matt Sowell| HB| :5stars:| 6'| 221lbs| This kid is true to his tendency of a power back. He is very well rounded, looking to be the future back of the Canes.[\table]

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Updated as of Week 10, big week for the Canes

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2 five stars, whatta beast

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Recruits signed after Week 10 are as follows:

Name Caliber Position Height Weight Comments
    Wendell Copeland :3stars: CB 5' 11" 183 lbs For a :3stars: he isn't half bad. Could use some work on his tackling though, ball carriers will slip right out of his grasp quite alot. He could also use some work on that C Zone Coverage but I do like the B Man Coverage that I tend to favor. His speed and pursuit are impressive for a :3stars as well.
    Dominique Penn :3stars: K 5' 11" 201 lbs Meh. Redshirt. Position Need filled.
    Derek McCoy :2stars: CB 5'10" 177 lbs He may not be able to tackle worth a shit but this kid has A Press and C+ Man, Zone and Awareness so he could actually be a good coverage DB in the future. Just need to work on his HORRIBLE tackling.[\table]