1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2013 Miami Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

Find all Miami Recruitment Info for 2013 here. Updated 12/01/10.

[\table]Name| Position| Caliber| Height| Weight| Comments
    Travis Davis| FS| :4stars:| 6'2"| 212lbs|This kid looks to be solid, he could use some work on his coverage skills but his tackling and speed look great. Could be a great contribution to our future secondary.
    Doug Freeman| DE| :4stars:| 6'4"| 197lbs| I like what I see in this kid ALOT. He will be excellent at providing pressure and with B+ pursuit, not many guys will be getting by him.
    Eric Francis| SS| :5stars:| 6'4"| 188lbs| This guy is pretty tall and I like that. He looks to have good speed, good tackling and good coverage. I smell another Ed Reed...
    Will Pierce| MLB| :4stars:| 5'11"| 220lbs| A good tackler, may not start right away but we will see how he fairs.
    Matt Sowell| HB| :5stars:| 6'| 221lbs| This kid is true to his tendency of a power back. He is very well rounded, looking to be the future back of the Canes.[\table]

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

Updated as of Week 10, big week for the Canes

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2 five stars, whatta beast

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

Recruits signed after Week 10 are as follows:

Name Caliber Position Height Weight Comments
    Wendell Copeland :3stars: CB 5' 11" 183 lbs For a :3stars: he isn't half bad. Could use some work on his tackling though, ball carriers will slip right out of his grasp quite alot. He could also use some work on that C Zone Coverage but I do like the B Man Coverage that I tend to favor. His speed and pursuit are impressive for a :3stars as well.
    Dominique Penn :3stars: K 5' 11" 201 lbs Meh. Redshirt. Position Need filled.
    Derek McCoy :2stars: CB 5'10" 177 lbs He may not be able to tackle worth a shit but this kid has A Press and C+ Man, Zone and Awareness so he could actually be a good coverage DB in the future. Just need to work on his HORRIBLE tackling.[\table]