2013 NextFL Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by White Walkers, Dec 5, 2013.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

NextFL 2013 Season
    Power Rankings

Week 1

Keep in mind that I hardly know anyone of you in this league. I hope that changes and I look forward to building relationships with everyone. These Power Rankings are ranked (to begin with) by team roster ratings only. Week two will most likely be completely different. Enjoy!

995.gif
    The Seattle Seahawks have an advantage over every team in the NFL with their 12th man at home. Led by quarterback Russell Wilson the Seahawks look to win all their home games and just enough on the road to win thier division. Seattle is a team to fear and they look to build on their 2012 season and bring the Lombardi trophy into their locker room.
    DownloadedFile_11.jpeg
    The San Francisco 49ers had their incredible run last year that ended with a Super Bowl loss to the Ravens. Their fans look to make it back to the big game this year and anything less than a Super Bowl victory would be deemed an unsuccessful season. Will the 49ers and quarterback Kaepernick have another successful year and make it back to the big game?
    saints-logo-fleur-de-lis-730028.jpg
    Who dat? Well, they are someone to mark on your schedule now. New Orleans look to improve on their pathetic season last year and perhaps win the division this year. Led by future Hall of Famer quarterback Drew Brees and his superb leadership, the Saints look to do nothing less than be in post season this year. Can they do it?
    DownloadedFile_2.jpeg

How bout them Cowboys?! With superstars filling this teams roster year after year the Cowboys always seem to fall short of their expectations. Quarterback Tony Romo and star wide out Dez Bryant look to be a more consistent offensive team. The Cowboys look to win their division and have a playoff win. However, they need to win their home games and have the ball bounce their way on the road, especially against their division opponents.
    9ebzja2zfeigaziee8y605aqp.gif
    The Denver Broncos have all the pieces to have a successful championship season. However, they had the same pieces last year. Led by quarter back Peyton Manning and an outstanding defense, the Broncos in Mile-High stadium look to win their division and claim home field throughout the playoffs. Can the Broncos and their coach bring a Super Bowl victory back to Denver?
    green-bay-packers-logo.png
    How can you not be successful with a quarterback like Aaron Rodgers? Perhaps the most superior QB in the league, Rodgers demands perfection and to win. The Packers look to win their division and beat up on everyone they play through their passing attack. However, to be successful in the NFL you must run the ball well. Can they produce a running game this year? We shall see.
    chiefs-logo2.jpg
    Kansas City and their new front office look to rebuild and reclaim some respect in their division. They have all the pieces to be a better team this year. Can quarterback Alex Smith and his new settings lead the Chiefs to a division title? Can he at least be a consistent play-caller? Can he be this franchise's quarterback for the future?
    474.gif
    The Detroit Lions' success depends on the play of their quarterback Matt Stafford. Can he become the team leader and live up to his high draft pick and bring this team to greatness? The Lions have a solid defense and offense and will try to be more successful on the road. What will the Lions do this year?

The Bottom 2

DownloadedFile_5.jpeg

The Jaguars look to win at least six games this year to have a successful season. This team is under new leadership and will look to have better draft picks. The Jags are in rebuilding mode and look to be a contender in a couple years.
    yzle7i5nhivlrdrhn4fr.gif
    The Cleveland Browns and their fans crave a new tradition, to win! They are so used to being the laughing stock of the NFL. What will the organization do to change their ways?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

White Walkers,

Hi, we haven't met. I suck at Madden. I threw over 40 INTs in the TMFL 2014 season.

• Like Like x 5
  3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Hey man. Do we play preseason games on here or does the commish go straight to the season?

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

BC you are my preseason week one matchup.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Based off what I know about who:

1) Shaun - Philly
    2) Baron - Minni
    3) Jowers - Houston
    4) kdp - Pats
    5) Saw - Charjas

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Ill use preseason as a good judgement and theyll be more accurate im sure by week one if regular season.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Are you high?:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We will advance right to week 1.

10. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Okay thanks.

11. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

This is preposterous. Why are the Jets not ranked?!

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

They're bad.

• Like Like x 2
  13. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

IF and I mean IF I average less than 3 INT a game, I could win my division or at least finish over .500

14. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    you also had barkie von schnauzer as a QB

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Bitch you just lucky I won't have the game the first 4-5 weeks. Once I get it, you'll remember me :D

16. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

NEW RANKINGS FOR WEEK 1 OF NextFL!

17. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Not a whole lot of love for the AFC.........

18. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

We got them bottom of the power ranking lovin' ;)

19. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Only top ten? Weakkkk

• Like Like x 1
  20. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Actually top 8.

21. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Meh, 10, top 10, close enough. Lol

22. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore. ..

"Green jacket, blue jacket, who gives a sh!t".

• Like Like x 1
  23. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

NextFL 2013 Season
    Power Rankings
    Week 2
    DownloadedFile_11.jpeg

+1
    The San Francisco 49ers began their season with a big win over a great Packers squad, offensively led by HB Frank Gore with 20 carries for 105 yards and 2 TD's. However, that is all they needed to get past Green Bay. QB Colin Kaepernick had a dismal performance not recording a touchdown and throwing an interception. Another note that teams should highlight is that QB Kaepernick only threw passes to 2 receivers all day. Let me correct myself, only 2 receivers caught passes al day from Kaepernick. Vernon Davis had 5 receptions for 61 yards and Michael Crabtree had 5 catches for 91 yards, neither recording a touchdown. The 49er's pulled this one out of their magic hat this week and need to open up their offense a lot more in order to beat NFL teams on a consistent basis. Again, the 49ers defense wins this football game for San Fran.
    saints-logo-fleur-de-lis-730028.jpg
    +1
    Who dat? New Orleans Saints are beginning their season the way everyone in America anticipated. With their ball coach back the organization seems to be completely restored. However, a scare came in the game when QB Drew Brees was injured. Everything seemed to dampen until backup QB Ryan Griffin threw his first TD pass of the game. In the end the Saints dominated the scoreboard and QB Griffin threw for 322 yards with 3 TD's and only 1 INT. 8 different receivers caught passes from QB Griffin.
    995.gif
    Seattle was number one on last weeks POWER RANKINGS and lost to the Carolina Panthers. However, Seattle was up pretty handedly beginning the 4th quarter and a few turnovers and mistakes is what cost them the game. QB Russell Wilson only completed 50% of his passes and could not even throw over 250 yards. He did however throw 2 TD passes, yet they came with 2 INT's as well. Defensively Seattle played well but was just forced to stay on the field too long in the 4th quarter. HB Marshawn Lynch had a great game going over the century mark in his first contest this year.
    chiefs-logo2.jpg
    +3
    The Chiefs beat a team that seems to have been attempting to "rebuild" their franchise for what seems a decade. However, going on the road in the NFL is always a dificult task to come away with a victory, regardless the opponent. QB Alex Smith had a subpar game going 20-29 and throwin 2 INT's with 1 TD. HB JAmaal Charles carried most of the load getting key 3rd down conversions but only racking up 78 yards. Dwayne Bowe had a nice game. We will be more impressed next week if the Chiefs find a way to beat Dallas.
    474.gif
    +3
    The Lions won big time over division opponent Vikings 38-16. HOWEVER, it is very easy in this league to win when the opposing QB throws 5 interceptions. I'm actually disappointed the Lions only scored 38 points. Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson led the offense while the defense held their own and forced plenty of turnovers. Lets see what Detroit does next week when they square off against a good Arizona on the road.
    DownloadedFile_9.jpeg
    Not Ranked Last Week
    The Oakland Raiders surprised the nation with their impressive win against the Colts while being on the road. QB Terrelle Pryor managed the game very well and did not commit a turnover. However, Darren McFadden stole the show with his thunderous performance rushing 29 times and going for 229 yards and 4 TD's. Nothing else needs be said about this game. What will happen when Oakland plays a great defensive run stopping team? We may see next week when they square off against the Jaguars....NOT!
    919.gif
    Not Ranked Last Week
    The G-Men of New York are playing good football early in the season. They beat a good Dallas team on the road and QB Eli Manning threw the rock very well passing over 250 yards and recording 3 TD's. WR Victor Cruz had a monster game with over 100 receiving yards and HB Brandon Jacobs had a few key 3rd down conversions. New York welcomes Denver in next week and looks to go 2 and 0 on the season.
    640px-Baltimore-ravens-logo.png
    Not Ranked Last Week
    The Ravens, and current Super Bowl Champions began their season on the road and won a game no one expected them to. The Ravens were outgained in total yardage 618 to 397 and 20 first downs to their 11, however, Baltimore played as a team the best and came away with 2 key fumbles that led to their overtime win in Denver at Mile High Stadium. Baltimore's lack of Ray Lewis was very present and will need to correct their defense if they plan on winning their division this year. QB Flacco had a great game throwing 3 TD's and over 340 passing yards.

The Bottom 2
    DownloadedFile_5.jpeg

Must anything be said?
    DownloadedFile_6.jpeg
    Anyone who loses to one of my "Bottom 2" deserves to be on here.

• Like Like x 3
  24. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yeah, I didn't realize until the game was over only two guys caught balls from Kaepernick. It's probably in my best interest to keep the ball on the ground anyway.

25. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Alright may be the first time I crack the top all season. Got away with a lucky one in Denver, definitely ready for Suggs to be back in week 3