2013 Post Season: Divisional Round

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

2013 Post Season: Divisional Round

AFC
    Oakland 24 @ Indianapolis 36
    Pittsburgh @ New England

NFC
    Atlanta 0 @ Washington 28
    New Orleans 3 @ Carolina 33

AFC outlook
    Being the only User left in the AFC playoffs, Indy's looking in prime position to take back to back AFC titles, the only question here will be can they finish what they started and win the big game this time.

NFC outlook
    Carolina and New Orleans meet for the second time in a row in the playoffs. Stratt and his Saints hope to get revenge on Psycho the defending Super Bowl Champ Panthers. D his Redskins get a "free" pass to the NFC title game, the Falcons may not be user controlled but every now and then can prove to be one tough cpu team, but still it is a cpu team.

Side note on the NFC South, first three seasons the NFC was dominated by the NFC East. Three straight seasons of 3 of the four NFC East teams being there, three straight NFC Championships with nothing but NFC East teams. Now the South took the NFC Championship last year, and has 3 of the four teams in the Divisional round. It only proves that the South shall rise again!*

*comment only indicates the rise of the NFC South. Comment does not indicate that the actually confederacy is going to rise again, nor does it indicate acceptance of what the Confederacy stood for (Hate/heritage take your pick, I still don't stand for it :D). Furthermore, as a transplanted Yankee, Psycho would appreciate that you not group him in with the rest of the southern "gentlemen", because rednecks scare the hell out of him, and Psycho's back door puckers just being within eye sight of said "gentlemen".

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Still no word from Stratt.

I know he's gotten into a huge time crunch, and since it's the playoffs I'll give him this weekend to get back to me and schedule our game. Hopefully he'll get to play.

If not I'll boot him, play and reinvite him. He might be going full GM from here on out, I'm not quite sure.