Archived 2013 Ravens Offseason Outlook

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, May 26, 2012.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Jul 26, 2010
    Featured Threads:

Rumor has it Ray Lewis could potentially be on the block going into the offseason. Negotiations are under way to keep Ray Ray around until his 40th birthday. Injuries plagued Ray in 2012 so it is unclear if he will remain with the team. He could be available with the right trade package especially with youngster Jamel Price waiting to get a shot. There are several key members of the team that could be free agents this year including Ed Reed, Joe Flacco and Ed Dickson.

Lee Evans will not be resigned this year due to a couple costly drops in the season. What kind of value will evans see in the FA Market? Only time will tell. Leo Burns is expected to stretch the field this year coming into his 2nd season.

Going into the draft, the Ravens have a first, two seconds and one pick in each of the last 5 rounds. The Ravens most likely will continue to rebuild the defense in the first and second rounds. The Ravens plan to add depth at LB and CB during the draft with supplementing during the FA period.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    Good stuff bawvu97 . I look forward to seeing this kinda stuff in P4P...or is it PFP? Hmmm
    • Like Like x 2