1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2013 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by RyanC, Mar 10, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Got a big time prospect? Win a close recruiting battle? Users fighting over a player? Come in here and show off your best signings.

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Clemson filled their only need this recruiting season in week 7 by landing :2stars:K Raymond Jones. We also picked up a nice :4stars:HB in Josh Mills.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I should have some recruits next week, I am up huge on a 4 star ATH (#3) who projects at QB. He is from Hawaii too, which is kind of awesome

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Nabbed two ESPN 150 commits this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Nabbed 2 :4stars:DT and about to nail another 4 star DT.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

VT Commits as of week 9

[​IMG]

I think this is a solid class so far, have a potential future QB as well as a RB. I also have added some good defensive players and still have a few more on the board that I should get to commit. The two TE fills a need with two players ranked in the top 15 for their position.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

[​IMG]

Week 9 was big for Clemson. We landed three :4stars:players, DT Eric Williams, WR Josh Norman, and ATH Harold Shaffer (who projects to be a SS).

8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

And one more :4stars:for the road, nabbed DE Brian Dotson, who who could combine with OLB/DE hybrid recruit Lance Schroeder to be a great tandem for the future.