2013 (S2) Week 12

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by TEClemson53, Sep 3, 2012.

1. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    We're going to head back east after featuring our west coast teams for two weeks in a row. A lot will be shaken out this week, South Carolina's loss to Georgia definitely made things a little easier for coach DNF and Arkansas. Without that 2nd loss in the conference , a win over the Razorbacks would've put the Gamecock's in the driver's seat for the west. Another upset over the Razorbacks is still on the table for South Carolina however. Only other SEC team that hit the field was Florida who blew out Ole Miss 60-17.​
    In the Pac-12, Cal threw up all kind's of bulletin board material this week about how they were going to win out and then win the conference championship. Washington had other ideas for the Bears. The Bears chewed up much of the first quarter with a long drive and then Washington lit up the scoreboard to knock off Cal 48-38. Oregon knocked off Arizona State 42-40 and the biggest game last week was the matchup with Stanford & USC. The Cardinal did a great job of shutting down USC in the redzone but like we mentioned, Stanford just didn't have the firepower to score on the Trojans as they fell to USC 13-7.​
    In the B1G, Wisconsin beat Penn State, Ohio State knocked off Indiana 24-7, Michigan won 34-17 over Northwestern and Illinios blew out Iowa 35-7. It's nice to see the Illini finally win by a good margin. Conference standings are starting to take shape as Ohio State holds the head-to-head over Wisconsin in the B1G Leaders but can't afford to slip up. In the Legends side, Illinios sits with 2 losses & Michigan has 3 and those two squads will face off this week, if the Illini can come away victorious they should all but solidify their spot in the championship game, if Michigan wins, they'll hold the head-to-head and would just need to win the rest of their conference games.​
    In the SEC East, Arkansas has a 2 game lead over South Carolina so even a Gamecock win this week they would need help from another SEC opponent to get them into the Championship game, in the West, Alabama clinched the East with their cheese schedule so they just await their opponent.​
    We hit on this a little bit but the Pac-12 seems clustered as hell, with Cal & Stanford's loss, Washington currently holds the lead in that division with the tie-breaker over Cal, Stanford will need to win out to win the North or Cal will need to win out with some help. The Pac12 South will come down to whoever win's this week between Oregon & USC, so just a little more pressure tacked on to that game. The smack talk between the two has amped up after last year's hail mary prayer that sent the game to OT, just like Utah, this game has been circled on USC's schedule for 365 days. Who can shock the world this week ?​
    -------------------------------------------- Rankings --------------------------------------------​
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------- Conference Standings --------------------------------------------​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    QB Connor Shaw: 123/213, 2103 Yards, 19 TD, 8 INT​
    HB Marcus Lattimore: 155 Att, 850 Yards, 12 TD​
    WR Ace Sanders: 32 Rec, 702 Yards, 5 TD​
    RE Jadeveon Clowney: 24 Tackles, 11 TFL, 4.5 Sacks​
    [​IMG]
    QB Brandon Allen: 125/189, 2281 Yards, 24 TD, 8 INT​
    WR Julian Horton: 41 Rec, 806 Yards, 6 TD​
    MLB Beau Hancock: 69 Tackles, 25 TFL, 3 Sacks​
    OLB Jarrett Lake: 40 Tackles, 18 TFL, 16 Sacks​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] QB Jacoby Brissett: 17/21, 342 Yards, 4 TD​
    [​IMG] HB Donovonn Young: 25 Att, 127 Yards, 5 TD​
    [​IMG] WR Julian Horton: 11 Rec, 238 Yards, 3 TD​
    [​IMG] QB AJ McCarron: 27/34, 337 Yards, 4 TD, INT​
    [​IMG] WR Andre Debose: 6 Rec, 165 Yards, 3 TD​
    [​IMG] OLB Jarrett Lake: 7 Tackles, 3 Sacks​
    [​IMG]
    no cheese = extra top performer​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Memorial Stadium​
    Bloomington, IN​
    Wisconson leads 39-18 all-time including a current 8 game streak. In the last 16 match up's, Indiana has only two victories.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Ross-Ade Stadium​
    West Lafayette, IN​
    54 game history with the Buckeyes leading 38-14 with two ties. However Purdue has had their share of upsets over Ohio State recently, 2004, 2009 & 2011 have been the last 3 victories for Purdue.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Michigan Stadium​
    Ann Arbor, MI​
    After a two game streak in 2008 & 2009, the Illini have suffered 3 losses in a row. They've met 94 times and Illinois has only won 23 of those so they've been dominated by Michigan for quite sometime. In a 23 game stretch from 1959 to 1982, Illinois only won once, let's hope that doesn't start around here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Reser Stadium​
    Corvallis, OR​
    33-30 all time Cal leads over the Beavers. In the past 12 years however Cal has only won 3 times. Can the Bears keep their streak alive ?
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Husky Stadium​
    Seattle, WA​
    37-40 all-time against Washington, the Cardinal has closed the game recently though with a current 5 game win streak.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    The Coliseum​
    Los Angeles, CA​
    This series goes back and forth recently, but over the 57 games they've played USC owns the series 38-17
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Vanderbilt Stadium​
    Nashville, TN​
    Dominance, 34-9 against the Commodores. Vanderbilt hasn't beaten the Gators since 1989.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Bryant-Denny Stadium​
    Tuscaloosa, AL​
    74-17, another matchup of dominance. The last win from the Bulldogs was 2007.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium​
    Fayetteville, AR​
    They've only met 20 times and South Carolina has came away victorious 7 times. Besides the win here last year, South Carolina had lost 3 straight to the Razorbacks in fashionable blow outs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 17 - 34 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 14 - 21 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 14 - 28 [​IMG]
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 14 - 24 [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

[​IMG]

3. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

PAgamer07 douchenuckle put week 11 again...we rdy for advance officially now!

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Fucking AJ.

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Welcome to Week 12!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #12 USC Trojans (7-2) ===============

Last week, USC won 13-7 against Stanford (6-3).

This week, the Trojans will host #6 Oregon (8-2).

=============== #23 Stanford Cardinal (6-3) ===============

Last week, Stanford lost 13-7 against USC (7-2).

This week, the Cardinal travel to Seattle to face the #17 Washington Huskies (7-2).

In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:

- (****) C Curtis Carter has committed to Stanford

=============== #13 Michigan Wolverines (7-3) ===============

Last week, Michigan won 34-17 against Northwestern (6-3).

This week, the Wolverines will host #10 Illinois (7-2).

In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:

- (****) WR Ricky Brewer has committed to Alabama

=============== #7 Wisconsin Badgers (8-1) ===============

Last week, Wisconsin won 46-22 against Penn State (3-6).

This week, the Badgers travel to Bloomington to face the Indiana Hoosiers (4-4).

In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:

- (***) RG Kyle Williams has committed to Wisconsin

=============== #5 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-2) ===============

Last week, Ohio State won 24-7 against Indiana (4-4).

This week, the Buckeyes travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (6-3).

In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:

- (***) CB Josiah Humphrey has committed to Ohio State

=============== #1 Arkansas Razorbacks (9-0) ===============

Last week, Arkansas won 52-45 against Tennessee (5-4).

This week, the Razorbacks will host #14 South Carolina (7-2).

=============== #10 Illinois Fighting Illini (7-2) ===============

Last week, Illinois won 35-7 against Iowa (4-5).

This week, the Fighting Illini travel to Ann Arbor to face the #13 Michigan Wolverines (7-3).

=============== #14 South Carolina Gamecocks (7-2) ===============

Last week, South Carolina lost 41-24 against Georgia (6-3).

This week, the Gamecocks travel to Fayetteville to face the #1 Arkansas Razorbacks (9-0).

In recruiting news, the following South Carolina targets have announced their decisions:

- (***) FB Matthew Calhoun has committed to South Carolina

- (****) CB Marcus Barber has committed to South Carolina

=============== #6 Oregon Ducks (8-2) ===============

Last week, Oregon won 42-40 against Arizona State (2-8).

This week, the Ducks travel to Los Angeles to face the #12 USC Trojans (7-2).

In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:

- (****) WR Andy Edwards has committed to Oregon

- (****) TE Mark Dixon has committed to Oregon

=============== #2 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-0) ===============

Last week, Alabama won 51-32 against LSU (4-4).

This week, the Crimson Tide will host Mississippi State (5-5).

In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:

- (**) P Erik Cooper has committed to Alabama

- (****) WR Ricky Brewer has committed to Alabama

=============== #18 Florida Gators (6-2) ===============

Last week, Florida won 60-17 against Ole Miss (4-4).

This week, the Gators travel to Nashville to face the Vanderbilt Commodores (1-8).

In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:

- (****) CB Keon Kelly has committed to Florida

- (****) QB Sammie Fontenot has committed to Florida

- (****) HB Thomas Clarke has committed to Florida

=============== #15 Cal Golden Bears (7-2) ===============

Last week, Cal lost 48-38 against Washington (7-2).

This week, the Golden Bears travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (1-8).

In recruiting news, the following Cal targets have announced their decisions:

- (****) ROLB Mario Banks has committed to Cal

- (*) FB Drew Smith has committed to Cal

- (****) ROLB Ryan Davis has committed to Cal

6. sonn

sonn Walk On

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Whoa..

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Indiana & EA tried there little hearts out to fuck me. Buncha low 70 rated mother fuckers and a high 85 rated RB broke 15 tackles and a QB that cheeses all over the god damn place, 52-45 Wisconsin escapes another game on the road. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: the amount of bullshit that happens to keep these CPU teams in a game is fucking amazing, especially when you're on the road.

I don't know how some of you guys keep your sanity, especially the one's who don't use great schools & teams.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  9. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Dynasty wire isn't working for me (again!), so this will be a short recap from memory.​
    30[​IMG]@[​IMG]28​
    Ross-Ade Stadium​
    West Lafayette, IN​
    Ohio State Wins Another Close One at Purdue.
    Ohio State clinched the division and a spot in the B1G conference title game with a close win over Purdue in West Lafayette. This game really shouldn't have been as close as it was but big play after big play kept the Boilermakers in the game the entire time. In fact, OSU held more than a 2 to 1 advantage in time of possession in this game as they continuously went on long drive after long drive, although often having to settle for field goals instead of touchdowns. The two teams traded blows all the way up to the very end when an onside kick by Purdue failed and finally allowed the Buckeyes to kneel out the clock.​
    Buckeye QB Braxton Miller was inconsistent the entire game, alternating between amazing throws and horrible errant ducks. Backup HB Rod Smith filled in well for injured starting HB Carlos Hyde and gained over 100 yards on the day. 3rd stringer Brionte Dunn even got in on the action with a TD.​

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  10. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I feel your pain man, almost every game is like this for me. I almost did all Purdue highlights from the game I just played just to show all the bullshit (jump ball ran down the sideline for a 56 yd TD, guy wide open down the middle of the field for a 64 yd TD against prevent defense, etc), but I didn't bother since I figured it wouldn't upload anyway, which it didn't. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

lucky for me I got this capturing device....... don't you worry, you guys will see everything lol.... Indiana had a starting C that was in the high 50's or low 60's I can't remember and then a bunch of guards & tackles in the low 70's but they're throwing my 90 rated guys around like flies

12. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Heisman has always cheated in every NCAA game ever made.

13. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

So what TEClemson53 is saying is that I should prepare for
    [​IMG]
    from Washington.

• Like Like x 2
  14. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Its rough but i was told i bitch to much about it so i just stopped talking lol

15. NDCOLTS1979

When can u play tom? The earlier the better cant play tonight cause have a leaking valve stem in the tire of new car and im stuck at hotel till shop opens in the am. This hotel has a tv with no video component

16. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

lol whoever told you that, tell em to suck your dick. I don't deal with this crap when I'm playing at home but soon as I go on the road, my team plays like a bunch of dumbasses

17. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

6 CST work for you?

18. NDCOLTS1979

Sounds perfecf

19. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah same here the road gets very frustrating especially with the team i have right now. Didnt get the recruits in last season so talent wise this team is worse off. Getting better recruits now so hope this team isnt so bad going forward.

20. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Another Road Scare For Wisconsin
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    again if you don't want to read all this, watch the video at the bottom
    Bloomington, IN -- Wisconsin might've been caught looking ahead but they survived another road scare with the Indiana Hoosiers this week. The game opened up great for the Badgers as on the 3rd play of the game Wisconsin CB Jeniel Jean picked off Hoosier QB Tre Roberson and returned the interception for the 30 yard score to give Wisconsin an early 6-0 lead (the quick play call screen loaded up or whatever and I hit Y thinking it was the normal select my own play screen and I wasn't burning a time out to re-call the XP kick and I missed the 2-pt conversion) . EA Sports didn't like that so Indiana moved quickly down the field on the Badger defense. Wisconsin would fight the same battle for all 4 quarters and it included bad angles, missed tackles and unaware of the football. Opening Indiana's next drive, a hand off to TE Ted Bolser was good for 16 yards but the Hoosiers would only move a little further down field and boot through a field goal from 40 yards out to trail 6-3. Wisconsin's offense finally got on the field and they quickly went to work on the ground. A first down run from James White went 46 yards down the left side to move inside the Indiana 10, a few plays later it was White again rushing in for the short yardage score to give Wisconsin a 13-3 lead. Indiana answered in less then 2 minutes mainly on a screen that DE Tyler Dippel was setup in perfect position but (user) missed the tackle allowing running back Stephen Houston to get away 43 yards and into Wisconsin territory. After a first down sack, QB Tre Roberson ran on 2nd down and shook off a tackle to get inside the 25 yard line, on the next play Houston took a hang off from shotgun, bounced off a tackle from a corner blitz, DT Ethan Hemer fell over the field lines, Houston threw off another tackler before being brought down inside the Wisconsin 5 yard line. Roberson used his feet on the next play to run in from 5 yards out for another Hoosier touchdown to trail 13-10. Wisconsin's Danny O'Brien was sacked on 2nd & 3rd down to end their next possession and Indiana was on the move again to end the 1st.​
    Starting the 2nd quarter with the ball, Indiana had moved past midfield after Roberson again beat the Badger defense with his legs. Another hand off to Houston put Indiana inside the 20 and following that Roberson hit WR Jamonne Chester to move inside the 5, a quick slant touchdown pass to WR Kofi Hughes would give Indiana the lead 17-13. Wisconsin's next drive started off great with a big 3rd down conversion to TE Jacob Pedersen who caught the ball in the flat and fell about 5 yards to convert the first, after that James White took a hand off another 15 yards but the drive would end on an interception over the middle by RE Justin Rayside who dropped back into coverage. After the interception, Roberson lobbed one up for the taking but the Badger CB wouldn't react to the Y button and ran away from the WR Kofi Hughes allowing Hughes to haul in the reception close to midfield. However for Wisconsin, the defense stood their ground finally and took over again with a little over 3:30 remaining before half. The Badgers didn't go very far as O'Brien was sacked on 2nd & 3rd down again with two of his offensive lineman trying to block the same guy and whiffing on a untouched DE. Wisconsin's defense stood strong again and Wisconsin was looking for points before the half, and they got them. Approaching midfield with a 3rd down, O'Brien took a shot down field and it was you know who Jared Abbrederis hauling in the reception in the back of the endzone to give Wisconsin a 20-17 lead. With less then a minute remaining before half, Roberson hit a wide open D'Angelo Roberts in the flat who went 23 yards down field and past midfield. The Hoosiers attempted a 50 yard field goal at the end of the half but fell short and James White caught the field goal and took it all the way back for the Badger touchdown to give Wisconsin a 27-17 lead at the break.​
    Wisconsin opened the 3rd quarter with the ball and looked to put the game away, a pass to Jeff Duckworth moved the chains and past midfield but Wisconsin would stall just inside the Indiana 30 and boot through a Drew Meyer field goal to lead 30-17. A D'Angelo Roberts run for Indiana opened up their next drive and Roberts ran 20+ yards past midfield before being brought down but the Badgers would again force a punt however the Wisconsin drive didn't last long when O'Brien was hit as he threw and the ball went conveniently right to a Indiana player who intercepted the pass. Wisconsin's defense had shut down Indiana for the most part the last few drives and stole the momentum, but the Hoosiers faced a 4th & 16 and went with a fake punt, the punter's pass to Kenny Mullen went for 45 yards after Mullen threw off return man James White and was eventually brought down at the 7 yard line, Roberson hit WR Ricky Jones in the endzone to trail Wisconsin 30-24. On Wisconsin's next possession, 3 straight drops forced a punt and Indiana had the momentum and was headed for more. As the Hoosiers approached midfield they converted a 2nd & 17 after running back D'Angelo Roberts shook off star MLB Matt Borland in the back field and then ran 18 yards to get the 1st down. Roberson hit Kenny Jones down the sideline to move to the Wisconsin 15, and then found Khofi Hughes once again for the 15 yard touchdown to regain the lead 31-30.​
    On first down of Wisconsin's next drive, O'Brien air'd one out down the sideline and Abbrederis hauled in the reception for the 40 yard gain. After the big gain, a hand off to James White went big again, beautiful blocking moved Wisconsin inside the Indiana 8 yard line, from there O'Brien connected with Abbrederis on a quick slant for the touchdown and a James White 2-pt conversion gave Wisconsin a 38-31 lead. Opening the next drive QB Tre Roberson ran the option keeper 25 yards up to midfield. A blitz up the middle worked for Wisconsin and QB Tre Roberson fumbled and the Badgers Michael Caputo jumped on the fumble. On the next drive Abbrederis caught a simple ball on a drag route and moved the Badger offense inside the 5, back up HB Melvin Gordon bounced in the score from 1 yard out to give Wisconsin a 45-31 lead with 4:37 remaining. Wisconsin forced a punt and looked in good shape at this point, O'Brien converted a 2nd and down with a pass that was dropped excellent between the defenders to TE Jacob Pedersen to keep milking the clock, then O'Brien threw off a Hoosier like the bitch he was and hit Abbrederis running over the middle to convert another first down and Abbrederis was on the recieving end of another touchdown to give Wisconsin a 52-31 lead with 2:05 left. Indiana opened up the next drive with a WR screen that went for a big gain past midfield and down to the 45. Then a press coverage was blown by my sorry ass corner leaving Kafi Hughes wide open for the 34 yard touchdown, 52-38 Wisconsin. Indiana got the ball back with a little over a minute left , Roberson had a big gain down the left side to WR Jamonne Chester, then hit TE Ted Bolser in the flat and Bolser moved Indiana down to the 15, Bolser eventually snagged a touchdown in the back corner of the endzone to pull Indiana within a touchdown, the onside kick bounced off a Badger while they sucked each other off trying to lose the game but running back Melvin Gordon jumped on the fumble and saved Wisconsin from the horrible performance but they escape 52-45. :mad:
    Player Stats
    [​IMG]
    QB Danny O'Brien: 18/34, 260 Yards, 3 TD, 2 INT
    HB James White: 25 Att, 177 Yards, TD
    WR Jared Abbrederis: 10 Rec, 177 Yards, 3 TD
    DT Jordan Kohout: 5 Tackles, 2 Sacks

[​IMG]
    QB Tre Roberson: 24/38, 348 Yards, 5 TD, INT
    HB D'Angelo Roberts: 15 Att, 117 Yards
    WR Kofi Hughes: 6 Rec, 109 Yards 3 TD
    MLB Chase Hoobler: 6 Tackles

Highlights

instead of streaming, I like making these highlight videos a little better.

21. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

sonn tonight at 8 right?

22. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i have not once played a CPU game like that yet trey. esp from a team like Indiana. maybe i'll get one of the video capture deals, lol.

23. sonn

sonn Walk On

Sounds good.

• Like Like x 1
  24. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I know some of you are growing tired of the complaining but this is what happens. I was up 19-0 halfway through the third and this starts to happen:

Have one of my QB that I am uploading now.

• Like Like x 1
  25. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

You get anything fixed??