2013(S2)- Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Sep 4, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Advanced. Deadline Thursday 10 PM. Get 'em done ladies.

2. PAgamer07

Welcome to Week 13!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #16 USC Trojans (7-3) ===============
    Last week, USC lost 24-10 against Oregon (9-2).
    This week, the Trojans travel to Pasadena to face the UCLA Bruins (7-3).

=============== #19 Stanford Cardinal (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Stanford won 19-9 against Washington (7-3).
    This week, the Cardinal travel to Berkeley to face the #11 Cal Golden Bears (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) HB Preston Lundy has committed to Louisville

=============== #9 Michigan Wolverines (8-3) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 30-20 against Illinois (7-3).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to Iowa City to face the Iowa Hawkeyes (5-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Jamaal Sarria has committed to Michigan
    - (****) WR Brian Thompson has committed to Michigan

=============== #7 Wisconsin Badgers (9-1) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 52-45 against Indiana (4-5).
    This week, the Badgers will host #1 Arkansas (10-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Jay Cantrell has committed to Wisconsin

=============== #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-2) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 30-28 against Purdue (6-4).
    This week, the Buckeyes are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RT A.J. Fernando has committed to Ohio State

=============== #1 Arkansas Razorbacks (10-0) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas won 45-31 against South Carolina (7-3).
    This week, the Razorbacks travel to Madison to face the #7 Wisconsin Badgers (9-1).

=============== #14 Illinois Fighting Illini (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Illinois lost 30-20 against Michigan (8-3).
    This week, the Fighting Illini travel to East Lansing to face the Michigan State Spartans (4-5).

=============== #18 South Carolina Gamecocks (7-3) ===============
    Last week, South Carolina lost 45-31 against Arkansas (10-0).
    This week, the Gamecocks travel to Gainesville to face the #13 Florida Gators (7-2).

=============== #5 Oregon Ducks (9-2) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 24-10 against USC (7-3).
    This week, the Ducks will host Arizona (5-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Ken Thomas has committed to Maryland

=============== #2 Alabama Crimson Tide (10-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 43-13 against Mississippi State (5-6).
    This week, the Crimson Tide will host Texas A&M (2-8).

=============== #13 Florida Gators (7-2) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 58-0 against Vanderbilt (1-9).
    This week, the Gators will host #18 South Carolina (7-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LOLB Alex Bryant has committed to Florida

=============== #11 Cal Golden Bears (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Cal won 32-31 against Oregon State (1-9).
    This week, the Golden Bears will host #19 Stanford (7-3).

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

PAgamer07 After exiting my game I got this message again. It okay to supersim tomorrow?

[​IMG]
    Is anyone else getting this message? ​

• Like Like x 1
  4. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

#2 Bama takes it easy on the Aggies, wins 30-20. Bama was up 23-3 at one point in this snoozer. AJ Mccarron had around 250 yds and 3 TDs while bruiser Jalston Fowler had 33 carries for 190ish yds and a TD. Probably close to half of his yds came in the 4th quarter while grinding clock. Bama was nearly perfect in offensive balance with 30 throws and 33 runs. With a solid Oline and a great RB, the defense bends to your will.

Here is a terrible upload of the 5 highlights from the game. yay 3 yr old digital camera videos at 320x240, lol.

5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

sonn

I got that message last season.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not a big fan of doing GOTW that includes my game because I always lose, so Congrats DNF lol.... but we're getting to crunch time. Pretty intense week we saw last week, Oregon shocked the country again with another victory over the Trojans and not in a last second fashion, they beat em up start to finish. The Duck defense snagged 6 picks from QB Cody Kessler in route to the 24-10 victory. Maybe the Old Ball Coach (PA) has been messing around with Madden too much. Illinois & Michigan fought it out for who will represent the Legends side of things. Ohio State is done with the season and awaits the B1G Championship as they will represent the leaders. The Wolverines came away victorious 30-20 so the annual rivalry still lives as the schedule was screwed up this year & didn't allow Michigan/Ohio State to play at the end of the season, but now they'll meet again... gotta give the knod to the Buckeyes on this one, at least for now.​
    Arkansas got some revenge on the Gamecock's from last year, they went back and forth with scores until a Connor Shaw mistake gave Arkansas the opportunity to stretch the lead and hold off South Carolina 45-31. South Carolina's hot start has hit the fan recently but they have 2 games left to get the ship in the right direction. Stanford held off Washington's late surge after his whole team got high at halftime and things were in slow-mo for the 2nd half. Cal held off Oregon State 32-31 and they have a huge game against Stanford this week, that division is also up for grabs with who will most likely play Oregon in the Pac-12 title game. The Gators blew apart Vanderbilt 58-0, smh and they'll play the South Carolina this week. Alabama won 53-13 over Mississippi State and they're #2 in the country. If Arkansas and Bama can stay undefeated, we'll see a early National Championship as #1 & #2 will meet in the SEC Championship...interesting.​
    Wisconsin & Ohio State fought off tough battles with Indiana & Purdue.... crazy crazy games. The whole dynasty is ranked inside the top 20, so that's impressive. How long has it been since that happened. It should create an exciting post-season. Most post-season's are boring and no hype is ever built around bowl games. I'd suggest PAgamer07 implements some kind've incentive to making it to a BCS Bowl or winning a BCS bowl, we need some excitement & reasons for getting to & playing in a bowl game IMO. ​
    Good luck this week bitches (y)
    ---------------------------------------- Week 13 Standings ----------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------- Week 13Conference Standings -----------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    QB Brandon Mitchell: 154/227, 67.8%, 2757 Yards, 30 TD, 10 INT​
    WR Julian Horton: 47 Rec, 905 Yards, 7 TD​
    WR Marquel Wade: 33 Rec, 673 Yards, 10 TD​
    OLB Jarrett Lake: 31 Tackles, 22 TFL, 16 Sacks, 2 INT, 1 FRec​
    [​IMG]
    QB Danny O'Brien: 196/299, 65.6%, 3288 Yards, 35 TD, 10 INT​
    HB James White: 182 Att, 996 Yards, 9 TD​
    WR Jared Abbrederis: 67 Rec, 1464 Yards, 19 TD, ​
    DT Jordan Kohout: 26 Tackles, 23 TFL, 16 Sacks, 2 FF​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] HB Jalston Fowler: 28 Att, 204 Yards, TD​
    [​IMG] WR Jared Abbrederis: 10 Rec, 177 Yards, 3 TD​
    [​IMG] QB Alan Bridgford: 19/33, 343 Yards, 2 TD​
    [​IMG] CB Terrance Mitchell: 4 Tackles, 3 INT, FF​
    [​IMG] QB Jeremy Little: 19/24, 238 Yards, 9 Att, 78 Yards, 2 TD​
    [​IMG] HB James White: 25 Att, 177 Yards, TD​
    [​IMG]
    milk spoiled, no cheese = extra top performer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Arizona Stadium​
    Tucson, AZ​
    23-14 all time against Arizona and the Wildcats last win was in 2007
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Rose Bowl Stadium​
    Pasadena, CA​
    47-28 USC currently leads over the Bruins. UCLA has only won once since 1999 but from '91 - '98 UCLA won 8 straight.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    California Memorial Stadium​
    Berkeley, CA​
    46-40 Stanford leads the all-time series. Everybody knows the deep history of this rivalry while Stanford has won 3 straight, it's time the Bears start showing up for this one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Ben Hill Griffin Stadium​
    Gainesville, FL​
    33 all-time meetings and South Carolina has only won 7 times. However for South Carolina, they're currently on a 3 game win streak after not winning but once since 1967.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Bryant-Denny Stadium​
    Tuscaloosa, AL​
    They've only played 4 times in the history of the two schools and the only win for A&M was in 1968, the last time they played was in 1988. (Don't remember this game last year in Redshirts)
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Camp Randall Stadium​
    Madison, WI​
    Only met twice, ever. Wisconsin is 2-0 against the Razorbacks. The last meeting was in 2007 in the Capital One Bowl.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Spartan Stadium​
    East Lansing, MI​
    Illinois hasn't won since 2006 but they don't play yearly. (I think Greg beat them in Redshirts last year) but the win in 2006 was the Illini's only victory in the last 12 games.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Kinnick Stadium​
    Iowa City, IA​
    This series has been interesting as of late but Michigan has absolutely dominated the all-time series 41-13. Michigan also rides a current 4 game streak.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Camp Randall Stadium​
    Madison, WI​
    Only met twice, ever. Wisconsin is 2-0 against the Razorbacks. The last meeting was in 2007 in the Capital One Bowl.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 10 - 24 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 21 - 24 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 55 - 17 [​IMG]
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 31 - 17 [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. PAgamer07

Im not following your BCS comment. Can you elaborate please?

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Everyone would probably vouch but Conference Championship & Bowl Week seem like the most boring week's of the season and they shouldn't be. It's more of a "let's get this shit over with and get to off-season" which I understand we all rush to off-season so we can start a new season. I slacked last year and didn't do a GOTW for any bowls or the title game so some of that could be on me too. I just think we should get an incentive.

I looked in "The Overdrive" and if you win your conference, they give a extra 5 star. Now I'm not saying we should go that far, maybe a extra scholarship for the conference champion & if you win your bowl game and then if you win the national championship, an extra 5 star. Kind've like what you do with the Coach Of The Year thing. I think the "importance" of the bowl should matter too. so maybe just an extra recruit if you win a BCS bowl ?

Just some kinda reasoning behind getting to a bowl & winning..... I know some gotta win bowls to get stay a certain prestige. Maybe take a vote on it?

9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

FIFY

10. PAgamer07

lol. Yeah I mean.. It's bragging rights man! What more do you want. You think I want to go a whole season and listen to sonn remind me that he won the conference?? Hell no.

11. sonn

sonn Walk On

I'll just remind you about throwing 6 interceptions in one game or giving up a Hail Mary to force overtime.

12. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

2OT game as Arkansas wins 45-42

Waited way too long to throw a ball on 3rd down and Nick picked it off. A fucking great game though, that was a damn blast

GW dnf913

that bastard right there is game of the year though. I captured the whole thing. I'll have a highlight video up later.

14. PAgamer07

Tough loss bro. Looks like Nick is unbeatable.

Maybe Screw can beat him.

Hahaha. Just kidding

15. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

It really was a hell of a game

16. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

:cool:

17. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

not even a "tough loss"..... it was the most fun I've ever had in a user game. It got near the 4th and when I connected for the tying touchdown with like 10 seconds left it was classic. I didn't care if I won or lost, that game was classic

18. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Gators to much for Gamecocks, win 42-25
    [​IMG]
    CB Louchiez Purifoy picks off Connor Shaw and houses it for a TD
    Gainesville, FL- This week the #13 Florida Gators played host to rival #18 South Carolina in The Swamp. Florida came into this game off back to back wins over Ole Miss and Vanderbilt but on the other side South Carolina came in on a 2 game skid as they lost to Georgia and Arkansas. So the Gamecocks were looking to right the ship and Florida was trying to keep the momentum rolling.​
    Florida won the toss and elected to receive but it was a short lived first drive as they would go 3 and out. The South Carolina offense also struggled out of the gate and they would get a first down on there first play but then went 3 and out. The Gators next drive started out with some promise but on 3rd down Jacoby Brissett thought he had Andre Debose open on a Corner Strike route but the pass was undercut by Jimmy Legree and would return it deep into Gator territory. With great field position the Gamecocks were guaranteed points unless they turned it over but the Gator defense came up huge and kept South Carolina out of the endzone and held them to a field goal 3-0 Gamecocks. The Gators went for a drive following the South Carolina score and the offense would be led by running back Mack Brown. The Gators got down to the 1 and on first down Mack Brown was blown up for a 2 yard loss but on the next play Florida came out in the Pistol and on the triple option Brissett handed it off to FB Trey Burton for a 3 yard touchdown to give Florida a 7-3 lead heading into the 2nd.​
    It was all Florida in the 2nd quarter as they outscored South Carolina 21-0 and all three touchdowns came with less than 3 minutes left in the half. The first touchdown was set up by the Gator defense as Marcus Lattimore took the handoff and looked as if he was gonna get an easy 10+ yards but after about 8 yards he was met by OLB Darrin Kitchens who would lay out Lattimore and jar the ball loose which was scooped up by safety Valdez Showers but was tackled instantly. After the fumble the Gators once again went to the ground with Mack Brown and get inside the 15. On 2nd down after a gain of 3 from Brown Jacoby Brissett sat in the pocket scanning the field and all his receivers were locked up and the pocket began to collapse so Brissett took off and was able to scramble in untouched from 12 yards out to make it 14-3 with 2:50 left in the half. After a Gamecock 3 and out punt returner Solomon Patton was able to bounce it to the outside after a couple of missed tackles and took the punt back 63 yards for a touchdown. 21-3 Gators with 1:27 left in the half. It only got worse for South Carolina before the half as they were trying to get into field goal range to get some points before the half Connor Shaw threw up a duck that was picked off by Louchiez Purifoy who then took it back 51 yards for another Gator touchdown 28-3 at the half.​
    After the half South Carolina got a quick score after burning the Florida defense with the read option to get the ball inside the 5 and on the next play Marcus Lattimore punched it in from 4 yards out to cut the lead to 28-10 less than 30 seconds into the 2nd half. Florida was able to respond on there first drive of the 2nd half as a great play call beat the blitz and Quinton Dunbar was able to avoid the last tackler to walk into the endzone for a 69 yard touchdown 35-10. The Gamecock offense again started to move the ball again but they would be just short of a first down at midfield and down 25 midway through the third the Gamecocks elected to go for it but the Gator defense was able to shut them down which led to another Gator touchdown as Mack Brown took a counter 49 yards untouched and celebrated the last 5-10 yards as the Gators took a 42-10 lead. The South Carolina offense put together there best drive of the game as they marched all over the Florida defense on there way to another Lattimore touchdown to make the score 42-17 heading into the 4th.​
    The Florida coaching staff decided to pull Mack Brown and let backup Chris Johnson clock it the entire 4th quarter but the South Carolina offense was able to get another score as 2nd or 3rd string QB Mark Watkins kept the read option and outran the entire Gator defense for an 80 yard touchdown and South Carolina got the 2 point conversion to make it 42-25 but after a failed onside kick the Gators would run out the rest of the clock to secure the 42-25 victory over their rival. Florida improves to 8-2 on the season but they have no shot at playing in the SEC Championship game but are looking for a BCS bowl birth but first they need to get by their most hated rival Florida State at home in the Swamp.​
    Great Game SuperBowlNachos look forward to playing you next season in Columbia.​
    [​IMG]
    QB: Jacoby Brissett 8-15 187 yards 1 TD 1 INT 7 Att 21 yards 1 TD​
    RB: Mack Brown 16 Att 155 yards 1 TD​
    WR: Quinton Dunbar 4 Rec 137 yards 1 TD​
    DEF: Louchiez Purifoy 1 INT 1 TD​
    [​IMG]
    QB: Connor Shaw 6-14 66 yards 1 INT​
    RB: Marcus Lattimore 16 Att 88 yards 2 TD​
    WR: Damiere Byrd 2 Rec 42 yards​
    DEF: Jimmy Legree 2 Tackles 1 INT​

• Like Like x 2
  19. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Arkansas @ Wisconsin

gg dnf913

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  20. PAgamer07

21. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

wow, great game guys.
    dnf913, sry for callin u cheesy. Your stats do seem a bit outlandish at times, but seeing a full game like that has me feeling like a douche. So, my bad. look forward to our CCG in a week or so.

• Like Like x 1
  22. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

He's gonna whip dat ass

23. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea he pretty much is like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning , just lines up, looks at your defense and picks it apart. Really really quick with his decisions. I tried to disguise some of it and made a couple stops.

24. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

hopefully he's ok. His account says he hasn't been on here since Tuesday.

25. PAgamer07

Where's the content Muthafuckers???

Trey better win GD COTY again this year or there's gonna be a shitstorm.

On another note.. Make sure to capture screenshots of your stud players next couple weeks. So screw can get up ballots midway through next year for award winners :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1