2013 (S2)- Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Aug 19, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Finally. We are in week 3 (again) Deadline is Tuesday 10 PM EST. sonn You still need to join up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

Welcome to Week 3!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #13 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 48-10 against Kentucky (0-2).
    This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Nashville to face the Vanderbilt Commodores (0-1).

=============== #20 USC Trojans (1-1) ===============
    Last week, USC won 55-41 against Illinois (1-1).
    This week, the Trojans are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) C Carl Williamson has committed to USC
    - (*****) DT Bennie Robinson has committed to USC

=============== #14 Stanford Cardinal (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Cardinal were idle.
    This week, the Cardinal travel to Columbus to face the #2 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RT Jordan Wade has committed to Stanford

=============== #12 Michigan Wolverines (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Michigan lost 28-21 against Oregon (2-0).
    This week, the Wolverines will host #4 Notre Dame (1-0).

=============== #9 Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Badgers were idle.
    This week, the Badgers travel to Tempe to face the Arizona State Sun Devils (0-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Marcus Singleton has committed to Wisconsin
    - (*****) LT Brent Brink has committed to Wisconsin

=============== #2 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 35-0 against Georgia Tech (0-1).
    This week, the Buckeyes will host #14 Stanford (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) K Anthony Fitch has committed to Ohio State

=============== #22 Cal Golden Bears (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Cal won 38-31 against Florida State (0-1).
    This week, the Golden Bears are idle.

=============== #5 Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas won 41-7 against Vanderbilt (0-1).
    This week, the Razorbacks travel to Athens to face the #24 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Calvin Dodds has committed to Arkansas

=============== Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Illinois lost 55-41 against USC (1-1).
    This week, the Fighting Illini will host #10 Kansas State (1-0).

=============== #11 South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0) ===============
    Last week, South Carolina won 55-35 against Mississippi State (0-1).
    This week, the Gamecocks will host Missouri (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following South Carolina targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LOLB Jerry Howard has committed to South Carolina

=============== Missouri Tigers (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Missouri lost 42-14 against Texas (1-0).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Columbia to face the #11 South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0).

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

PAgamer07 since I won the game against Miami before the file was messed up is it okay to supersim?

4. PAgamer07

Yep

5. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Damn, lost my QB Brandon Mitchell for the season with a Broken Shoulder.

6. sonn

sonn Walk On

Supersim Bryan Bennett is a total beast through the air. He went 30/43 for 363 Yards and 5 TD. Oregon knocks off Miami 55-45.

7. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Shaw went off too in a 55-35 win.

8. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

PAgamer07

I will knock out my recruiting as soon as I get home today which should be around 5:00-5:30

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Illnois big day from young leads illinois over ksu 38-35 recap tonight

10. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

'Cocks Break Through Barrier

Shit didn't start well for South Carolina. Missouri got the opening kickoff and proceeded to go on a 17 play 7:36 drive that involved 6 first downs. James Franklin looked of Heisman caliber throwing the ball around with precision accuracy and capped the drive off with a 5 yard pass to Lucas to go up 0-7. South Carolina finally got the ball and managed to run a whopping 1 play in the first half.

After one first down the Gamecocks punted away. The SC defense wasn't much batter to start. Mizzou got down to the SC 25 before Frankling threw his first interception of the day trying to get a receiver who looked like he has beaten his man down the middle. The DB recovered and saved at least 3 points, but most likely 7. Starting from their own 10 SC went big on the first play. Ace Sanders was in single coverage with no safety help so they bombed it deep for a 38 yard gain, but the CB was able to make the tackle right away. A combination of plays got them down to the 5 yard line wehre Lattimore took it straight up the middle to tie it at 7-7 with :30 left in the half. Way to much time for Missouri. Plays of 21, 19 and 23 yards got them in range for a 30 yard field goal as the half expired to go back up 7-10.

South Carolina got the ball to start the second half, but after 3 incomplete passes they booted it away. Neither team did shit up until midway through the 3rd. Franklin hit GreenBeckham on a short crossing route which he turned into a monster 52 yard gain. A bullfuckingshit pass on the next play got Mizzou down to the 3 where Daniels ran it in to make it 7-17 with 2:44 left in the 3rd. Things were not looking good for South Carolina. It was after this play Coach Ryal told Erin Andrews that this lead is far from safe. It looked like on the next drive SC was going to get things going again with runs of 11 and 12 yards by Lattimore, but a Shaw interception ended those hopes.

A 10 play drive started the quarter for Mizzou, but that lead to a punt with 5 minutes left in the game.The 'Cocks got the ball back and were putting it on Lattimore's shoulders early after the Shaw pick. Midway through this drive they went into hurry up mode and really got things going. It took them just 2 minutes on 12 plays to drive the field before Shaw found Sanders by himself in the endzone from 7 yards out to make it 14-17. That field goal to end the half was coming back to haunt them. SC decided to kick it deep with 1:51 still left in the game and 3 timeouts remaining.. This proved to be a huge decision. Mizzou had plays of 0, -8 and -5 yards and punted the balla way with 1:36 to go in the game. Getting the ball back on their own they had plenty of time to run a balanced offense. Lattimore took a rush out of shotgun 8 yards, but on the next play lost to. Sitting at 3rd and 4 Sanders made an insane catch that was behind him to convert the first down and get the ball to the Missouri 44. After two incomplete passes it was 3rd and 10. SD went with 4 WR and a TE. The LB got beat by the tightend and the fatass somehow out ran two safeties for the 44 yard touchdown with :21 left in the game and the score now 21-17. Of course it wasn't over yet. SC kicked deep. The Tigers had 12 seconds to work with after a decent return, but still had to go 76 yards in 12 seconds. The first play Franklin missed a wide open receiver 30 yards downfield. On the next he hit his guy for a 29 yard gain and the ball on the SC 47 with 2 seconds left. The WR caught the ball in the endzone, but a SC defender knocked it away to preserve the win.

Missouri finished with 346 yards of offense compared to 266 for South Carolina. Franklin was an amazing 20/25 for 313 yards. Shaw went 14/24. Lattimore had an OK game running it 16 times for 70 yards and a score, he also caught 3 passes for 31 yards. Ace Sanders finsihed with 5 receptions for 88 yards and a score. SC had 4 sacks compared to 1, including 2 that allowed them to get the ball back for the winning score.

and I don't think the fucking highlights uploaded.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PAgamer07

I hope you have Alabama this year on your schedule. I never root for you Nachos, but if you can keep Screw down, youll be my hero ;)

12. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

just ryal for me. you can load me up next season :)

13. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i retired and rejoined fyi. so good to ROLL.

14. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Badgers Top Sun Devils
    After what seemed like a month off, the Badgers took their show on the road to Tempe to face the Arizona State Sun Devils in Sun Devil Stadium. Arizona State took the opening possession and marched right down the field on the Badgers. QB Michael Eubank beat the Badger defense with his legs more often then his arm. The Badgers finally woke up and forced a field goal from Arizona State to take an early 3-0 lead. The Badgers wouldn't go anywhere when their offense took the field the first time but it was only a matter of time as Arizona State went 3 and out on their next drive. On the next drive, James White took a first down hand off 15 yards past midfield and on the next play QB Danny O'Brien found his favorite target down the sideline in Jared Abbrederis for the 42 yard touchdown hook up. It wasn't going to get any better for the Sun Devils either. Going into the 2nd quarter, Wisconsin held a 7-3 lead and were on a mission. O'Brien went a perfect 6 for 6 on the drive connecting with different weapons and eventually James White capped off the drive on a 1 yard.
    Arizona State QB Michael Eubank was stripped on a QB run to end their next drive and the Badgers extended the lead midway through the 2nd on another James White touchdown, this time from 6 yards out as the boys in red were up 21-3. The Sun Devils went on a drive converting 3rd down after 3rd down and frustrating the hell out of the Wisconsin defensive coordinator. The Badgers had tried every play in the book but Eubank would always convert with his legs. As the clock ticked under a minute before halftime, Eubanks had moved the Sun Devils inside the Wisconsin 5 yard line. As Eubanks took off, he was stripped of the ball again and Wisconsin scooped up the fumble with 35 seconds remaining. O'Brien hit James White in the flat on first down that was good for 10 yards, he found FB Sherrard Carrogan on the next play that went for another 15 yards. The next play O'Brien hit Jeff Duckworth deep middle to give Wisconsin the chance to boot through a Drew Meyer 30 yard field goal to hold a 24-3 halftime lead.
    In the 2nd half, Wisconsin opened up with the ball and continued to dominate the Sun Devil defense. Approaching the midway point in the quarter, O'Brien found Abbrederis once again down the sideline. Abbrederis ran a curl and nobody was near him after that and the former walk-on went 40 yards for the score. A little later in the quarter, O'Brien threw his 3rd and final touchdown of the day on a 8 yard toss to receiver Jeff Duckworth. The Badgers called off the dogs at this point. Wisconsin added a 44 yard fg from Meyer at the end of the 3rd and another FG late in the 4th. The Sun Devils were able to finally punch into the endzone on a 4th & goal play action pass from Michael Eubanks to TE Max Smith from 2 yards out. Wisconsin will now travel a little further west to take on the Trojans in "The Coliseum".
    Stats
    [​IMG]
    QB Danny O'Brien: 16/23, 230 Yards, 3 TD, INT​
    HB James White: 19 Att, 130 Yards, 2 TD​
    WR Jared Abbrederis: 7 Rec, 145 Yards, 2 TD​
    DT Jordan Kohout: 6 Tackles, 4 Sacks​
    [​IMG]
    QB Michael Eubank: 11/20, 139 Yards, TD (16 Att, 58 Yards)​
    HB Deatre Lewis: 19 Att, 32 Yards​
    WR Alonzo Agwuenu: 4 Rec, 49 Yards​
    OLB Junior Onyeali: 5 Tackles, Sack​
    dynasty wire is fucked up so I don't have pictures or video​

15. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I'm gonna lose on purpose.

16. sonn

sonn Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Devin Gardner might earned himself a spot on the bench for his senior season as True-Freshman Jeremy Little is poised to make his first collegiate start in the Wolverines next game. Doesn't help that 95 ovr RB Fitzgerald Toussaint is averaging about 2 yards a carry with me controlling him. Can't wait to get to a more balanced playbook next season. It may be a rough year or two in Ann Arbor but the future is still bright.

And PA, I think USC is on par with LSU and Bama.. Just like Texas and probably OU are. Those 5 are the best with Florida coming in next. I don't know who said it (Screw :rolleyes:) but in no way is Michigan even in the same class as Bama.. Michigan is in a group with Auburn, Penn St, FSU and Virginia Tech. I'm not bitching though, it's plenty easy to bring in talent here. I had one fantastic year in recruiting but this season won't be as good and I like to think I can recruit pretty much anywhere (look at my Texas A&M and Louisville classes last year ;)).

• Like Like x 2
  18. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I am gonna win now just because of that gif.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

An hour until we see if Stanford can knock off the number two team in the country.