2013 (S2) Week 7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Aug 26, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Finally. Deadline Tuesday. Be done sooner. Kthx

• Like Like x 1
  2. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

MONDAY!

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

PAgamer07

I got the unable to connect to EA sports message after my game and after hitting retry about 5 times I got a message saying 'The commissoner has made changes to the Dynasty that requires you to restart.' I have a picture of that message but not the original lost connection message if you want it.

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Did my part for quick advance.

I was on recruiting before playing my game and Sonn messaged me to confirm his score. He had won 37-20.

5. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i'm scared to play tonight.

6. JohnnyClutch

I played and had no problems. Highlights even uploaded successfully.

7. sonn

sonn Walk On

WTF.

8. JohnnyClutch

Exactly. I even recorded the upload process on my phone just to have prove if something happened. Was surprised that everything uploaded two week in a row. EA must be making up for me naming the OD I created Can't Connect To Server.

9. JohnnyClutch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    1-3 (0-2) vs 3-2 (2-1)​
    10/5/13 6:00pm​
    The question going into this game was how Stanford can react to their last last week to Washington State. Stanford lost to Oregon State last year and most people believed Stanford would lose this game as well. Things looked like they would take a different turn for Stanford as for the first time since week one the Cardinal first drive was not a three and out. Will Ellis caught and held on to the ball on third down to extend the drive. That first drive actually ended with a score too, six yard touchdown catch by Ty Montgomery. Oregon State would send out Romaine to attempt a 54 yard field goal on their first drive. He left the kick way short. Nothing really exciting the rest of the first. Each team would have a three and out.​
    The Beavers' first drive in the second would end quickly when SS Devon Carrington intercepted the pass at the Stanford 35 yard line and returned it 23 yards to Oregon State's 42 yard line. The next play Eric Schultz would lead Ellis to in between the two safeties for the 42 yard score. The next defensive series resembled the first as another interception happened. This time it was with the hands of Usua Amanam. Schultz would give the ball back in a few plays with an interception when the defender jumped in front of Zach Ertz. Agnew would get Oregon State on the board with a run off the left side where he went untouched for 25 yards and the TD.​
    Romaine made a 24 yard field goal to start things off in the second half. On the kickoff freshman returner Nathan Owens would return the kick 96 yards for his first collegiate touchdown. On a third and seven linebacker AJ Tarpley would pick off the Mannion pass and Stanford took over on the Beavers' 31 yard line. The freshman connection would happen for the second time this game as Schultz would find Ellis running towards the corner of the end zone for a 12 yard score.​
    Oregon State would go for it on fourth and 10 on their first possession of the fourth quarter. Agnew would have the first down catch in his hands but would drop the ball. A play action pass would leave Zach Ertz wide open for a 52 yard touchdown, 35-10 Cardinal. The Beavers would quickly get back that score with a TD of their own when Gwacham would get pass the Cover 2 defense for 72 yards. Montgomery would sit down and catch the ball on the curl route for the first down but this would go for more as Montgomery would turn around make a juke to get more separation on his way to a 48 yard score. Oregon State would cut the lead to 18 when the TE Perry was open over the middle for a 17 yard touchdown. The final score would be 49-24 thanks to a 19 yard reception by Kodi Whitfield. With this big win Stanford may have turned the corner and made the momentum to get them through the rest of the season.​

[​IMG]
    S. Mannion: 22/44 297-Yds 2-TD 3-INT
    M. Agnew: 18-Att 104-Yds 1-TD
    O. Gwacham: 5-Rec 131-Yds 1-TD

[​IMG]
    E. Schultz: 18/23 304-Yds 6-TD 1-INT
    A. Wilkerson: 19-Att 87-Yds
    W. Ellis: 4-Rec 76-Yds 2-TD

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  10. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

F EA...was starting the 4th Quarter against USF and the game froze when breaking to the game recap so far thing. i was up big. fing game. i have a pic on my cell showing the frozen screen if you want it PA...i'll be playing again tomorrow evening.

i think it may have to do with deleting the game from the HD so i could install Madden early release. gettin rid of that crap and reinstalling ncaa.

11. sonn

sonn Walk On

I keep getting a message saying I've lost connection to the EA servers.

12. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's a big week in the Big 10. We'll feature GOTW in Champaign, IL this week who will host the Ohio State Buckeyes while Ohio State's rival Michigan will travel into Camp Randall Stadium to face Wisconsin. It's early and there is a lot of conference play left but these two early season match ups can play a big factor down the road. Last week in the Big Ten, Wisconsin dismantled Michigan State. The Buckeyes whipped up on Northwestern 38-10, Illinois jumped out to a good conference win with a 42-32 win over Penn State. Michigan held on to a 37-28 win over Indiana. ​
    What a wild one Stanford had against Washington State, the coach had mumbled retirement on the sideline he was so frustrated at the referee's and the poor performance his defense showed. It's a big loss for Stanford but they can bounce back this week against Oregon State. Cal got probably their biggest win in quite sometime as Oregon continues their downslide, the Duck's lost their 2nd straight to Cal 35-25. The Trojans fought a nailbiter against Colorado but brought home the victory 35-28. ​
    The SEC is starting to heat up, Arkansas got a big win over previously 4th ranked Oklahoma but the Razorbacks absolutely destroyed the Sooners in a 59-24 victory. The big win all but solidifies Arkansas deserves the #1 ranking they currently own. Alabama slid by Ole miss 38-24, the Crimson Tide jump into the top 10 with the win. The Gators took the week off in preparation for the big game against #10 LSU. Can the tough Gator's defense shut down LSU ? South Carolina had a bye last week and they pretty much got another bye this week with Kentucky. The Gamecock's have been a pleasant surprise this season as they're off to a 5-0 start and ranked #3. ​
    Just going to start to take a gander at some of the top ranked teams schedules and big matchups coming up, for Wisconsin, they will face #11 Michigan, #8 Ohio State, #20 Iowa and #25 Nebraska over the next month, they also have a powerhouse Arkansas team waiting for them Week 13. Arkansas will face Florida in week 9 and then the Gamecocks in week 12 before ending the season with LSU. The Gamecocks have a stretch of games much like Wisconsin, they will host #22 Georgia before traveling to Fayetteville, AR then to Gainesville against the Gators. If these teams can get through these gauntlets, it will be a mess at the end of the season in the polls. Ohio State will get Illinois, Wisconsin & Nebraska back to back to back. Alabama may be the sleeper here as they don't have any user games the rest of the season, maybe they'll get one in the SEC Championship.
    Illinois has a big game this week against Ohio State. The Illini could use a big upset, the program is on the up rise but they need to take that next step and knock off a premier program. They have a heisman candidate in the back field with Donovonn Young and he'll need to throw up a Heisman-Like performance to beat the Buckeyes. We all know the talent on that Ohio State squad, at QB you'll have to stop Braxton Miller. The kid is just flat out good. He has speed that you can't teach but unlike other talent's around the league, he has an arm to match it. He has weapons around him and Memorial Stadium will need to be rockin in Champaign to disrupt the Buckeyes. ​
    Movers & Shakers are bound to happen this week, we just don't know who......​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    QB Braxton Miller: 92/151, 1258 Yards, 13 TD, 3 INT​
    HB Carlos Hyde: 97 Att, 467 Yards, 5 TD​
    TE Tyler Henderson: 363 Yards, 7 TD​
    OLB Dave White: 25 Tackles, 6 TFL, 2 Sacks​
    [​IMG]
    QB Nathan Scheelhaase: 102/170, 1628 Yards, 12 TD, 7 INT​
    HB Donovonn Young: 140 Att, 874 Yards, 6 TD​
    WR Spencer Harris: 390 Yards, 4 TD​
    OLB Earnest Thomas: 21 Tackles, 8 TFL, 2 Sacks, INT​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] HB Josh Ferguson: 26 Att, 206 Yards, 4 TD​
    [​IMG] QB Jeremy Little: 19/26, 325 Yards, 2 TD​
    12 Att, 73 Yards, TD​
    [​IMG] QB Danny O'Brien: 12/15, 302 Yards, 6 TD​
    [​IMG] WR Robert Woods: 8 Rec, 184 Yards, TD​
    [​IMG] HB Knile Davis: 23 Att, 148 Yards, 4 TD​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] WR Jared Abbrederis: 5 Rec, 172 Yards, 4 TD​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Tiger Stadium​
    Baton Rouge, LA​
    Florida currently holds a 30-25 record against the Bayou Bengals and they've surprisingly won in Baton Rouge 16 times. Florida is on a 3 game losing streak and will hope to break that streak. (I'm assuming Florida lost last year to LSU in our dynasty)
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Bryant-Denny Stadium​
    Tuscaloosa, AL​
    These two squads have only met once and it was in 2003 where the Tide rolled to a 41-17 victory in Birmingham, AL which turned out to be the last game Alabama ever played at Legion Field.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Williams-Brice Stadium​
    Columbia, SC​
    Kentucky & South Carolina met off and on before they started meeting yearly in 1993. The Gamecocks have simply owned Kentucky holding a 15-7 record including a 9 year streak from 2000-2009. South Carolina took an embarrassing loss in 2010 to Kentucky only a week after they upset #1 Alabama. In 2011, South Carolina got back on a track with a 54-3 victory and another win in 2012.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Autzen Stadium​
    Eugene, OR​
    Was Washington State good once and I simply don't remember it or wasn't alive. Two weeks in a row I've looked at match up history and Washington State has surprised me. Washington State has only won twice in the past 10 years against Oregon and currently suffers a 6 game losing streak. Oregon holds the all-time record 43-33.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Stanford Stadium​
    Stanford, CA​
    Stanford last lost to Oregon State in 2009 but they hold a demanding 50-25 record against the Beavers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Camp Randall Stadium​
    Madison, WI​
    Terrible match up history for Wisconsin, they've met Michigan a combined 64 times and have only knocked off the Wolverines 14 times. Last year the Wolverine's tore apart Wisconsin in a 31-21 victory in Ann Arbor.
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Memorial Stadium​
    Champaign, IL​
    97 times they've kicked off and Ohio State has came away victorious 64 of those 97 times. Illinois has went down to the Buckeyes 5 years in a row and last won in 2007 and before that was in 2001. Like we mentioned above, Illinois needs to take that next step.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 17 - 34 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 21 - 24 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 31-24 [​IMG]
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    .​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 28 - 17 [​IMG]
    watch for this bullshit briosu99 , NDCOLTS1979 is a dirty mother​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. sonn

sonn Walk On

PAgamer07 this time it said my tuning update was out of date but when I tried to download it I kept getting an error message and eventually got kicked to the start menu. It okay to supersim, I don't want to play a third game just to have not record because of EA bullshit.

14. PAgamer07

That's fine. Delete your tuners too. They should update correctly

15. sonn

sonn Walk On

That seemed to fix it. Still pauses at the loading messages for a couple of minutes for some reason.

16. JohnnyClutch

Its weird that I had them problems for 2 weeks and now I have none but others now have them.

17. PAgamer07

Let's get these games played tonight ladies.

18. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Illinois & Ohio State aren't playing til tomorrow

19. JohnnyClutch

With a week 8 bye, looks like 4 days between games.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  20. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

21. JohnnyClutch

22. sonn

sonn Walk On

God damn...

23. JohnnyClutch