2013 (S4) Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Feb 8, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

CPU Games due by Thursday February 10, 10pm PST
    USER Games due by Friday February 11, 10pm PST

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Can someone put up the wire crap for me? I know we have some more big user games this week. If no one can, i'll get it up here after work. Thanks dakota for advancing us!

3. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

If I could get the ea website to open up I would. I'm scared my work blocked it simply because of how much i'm on there...hoping not, though.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Mine has always been blocked at work...im hoping they don't notice how much time I spend on this site or im screwed!

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Welcome to Week 11!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #12 Arizona Wildcats (6-2) ===============
    Last week, Arizona lost 22-14 against Oregon (8-0).
    This week, the Wildcats will host #11 Oregon State (7-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LE Mike Berry has committed to Oregon State

=============== Illinois Fighting Illini (5-4) ===============
    Last week, Illinois lost 42-28 against Wisconsin (9-0).
    This week, the Fighting Illini travel to Columbus to face the #2 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Illinois targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Terrance Horton has committed to Illinois
    - (****) QB David Blake has committed to Illinois
    - (***) TE Joe Manning has committed to Houston

=============== #17 Iowa Hawkeyes (7-2) ===============
    Last week the Hawkeyes were idle.
    This week, the Hawkeyes travel to Evanston to face the Northwestern Wildcats (1-7).
    In recruiting news, the following Iowa targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Terrance Horton has committed to Illinois

=============== #24 Texas A&M Aggies (6-3) ===============
    Last week, Texas A&M won 24-0 against Texas Tech (3-5).
    This week, the Aggies travel to Norman to face the #6 Oklahoma Sooners (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RE Chance Wright has committed to Texas A&M

=============== Missouri Tigers (7-2) ===============
    Last week, Missouri won 42-25 against Colorado (2-6).
    This week, the Tigers will host Baylor (4-5).

=============== #6 Oklahoma Sooners (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Oklahoma won 59-21 against Oklahoma State (4-6).
    This week, the Sooners will host #24 Texas A&M (6-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LE Greg Nugent has committed to Oklahoma
    - (****) HB Josh Johnson has committed to Oklahoma
    - (****) HB Mark Young has committed to Oklahoma

=============== #2 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-0) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 45-17 against Minnesota (4-3).
    This week, the Buckeyes will host Illinois (5-4).

=============== #4 Oregon Ducks (8-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 22-14 against Arizona (6-2).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Berkeley to face the Cal Golden Bears (3-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) FB Colton McDonald has committed to Auburn
    - (***) WR Joe Madison has committed to Oregon

=============== #11 Oregon State Beavers (7-1) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 27-24 against Cal (3-4).
    This week, the Beavers travel to Tucson to face the #12 Arizona Wildcats (6-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LE Mike Berry has committed to Oregon State
    - (****) HB Justin Davis has committed to Oregon State

=============== #5 Texas Longhorns (8-1) ===============
    Last week, Texas won 55-3 against Baylor (4-5).
    This week, the Longhorns will host Kansas (2-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) SS Gary Henderson has committed to Notre Dame

=============== #10 UCLA Bruins (6-2) ===============
    Last week, UCLA won 27-24 against Stanford (2-7).
    This week, the Bruins travel to Seattle to face the #21 Washington Huskies (6-2).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) QB Alex McCray has committed to UCLA

=============== #3 Wisconsin Badgers (9-0) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 42-28 against Illinois (5-4).
    This week, the Badgers travel to University Park to face the Penn State Nittany Lions (5-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) FS Willie Archie has committed to Wisconsin
    - (****) WR Carlos Green has committed to Wisconsin

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Wisky survives a scare on the road. The game started off pretty low key. At the end of the half, HB Williams fumbled the ball, and Penn St's QB Jones found a receiver who happened to get by the secondary, who waltzed his way in. Game was tied 10 all at half. Penn St would score on their first drive, which was responded right back with a 68 yard Inman run to knot it up. Penn would go on to score 14 unanswered, and Wisconsin was now in a position to play catchup. It didnt seem to phase Bud, who drove down the field and hit Ducky for a 7 yard score. Penn would get a FG in the 4th to make it a 10 point lead. But another huge run by Inman would set up a Williams score, bringing it to within 3 points with 4:17 left. On the ensuing kickoff, KR Agyapong would fumble the ball, giving the Badgers the turnover the desperately needed. Inman took advantage of the short filed position to score, and Penn couldnt get out of their own side of the field the rest of the game.

#3 Wisconsin 38 - Penn St 34

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Tale Of The Tape
    Illinois at #2 Ohio State

Points Per Game: 35.1 (#11) - 47.6 (#2)
    Points Against Per Game: 30.7 - 12.7
    Total Offense: 3695 (#22) - 4709 (#6)
    Rush Offense: 1169 (#33) - 2275 (#2)
    Pass Offense: 2526 (#12) - 2434 (#17)
    Total Defense: 3023 (389) - 2494 (#33)
    Rush Defense: 782 (#31) - 430 (#3)
    Pass Defense: 2241 (#106) - 2064 (#92)
    Turnover Differential: -11 (#117) - 8 (#9)

Corso's Pick: Ohio State
    Herbstreit's Pick: Ohio State

Injuries
    Illinois:
    HB Jon Justice - OUT​

Ohio State:
    QB Kenny Guiton - OUT​
    HB jordan Hall - Questionable

8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

OH NO UCLA!

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Oh yes, the damn Huskies got me! 31-28 in OT in Seattle!

UCLA let a 11 point 4th quarter lead get away and threw a pick in OT to give the win to the Huskies. The Bruins held the Huskies to a FG in their OT possession but threw the INT on 3rd and 9 from the 24 yard line. In hindsight, maybe I should have run a draw play to stay in FG range. Once again, FR QB = Red-Zone turnover for the Bruins. Washington was tough, they put up over 500 yards of offense on my defense and really mixed the run and pass. I still was upset I lost the game but it was our first conference loss and I still believe we control our own destiny if we are fortunate enough to win out (fat chance if I dont get that Senior back at QB!). Next week the Bruins welcome Arizona to the Rose Bowl for another big conference game.

10. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Texas 48
    Kansas 7

Texas Wins the Game, but Lose Whaley

Texas Dominates the J-Hawks but lose star player Chris Whaley for 3 weeks. Extremely disapointing for Whaley who may have lost his chance at the Heisman with the injury. Texas has some backs that can step up and fill the void, but losing Whaley is going to hurt them when alabama comes to town next week, and when they travel to college station the week after.

Texas gave up alot of yards to the Kansas, but few of them were converted into points. Back HBs Sanders and Reid each went for 100 yards, and super sophmore DT Mark Carter came up the the play of the game: Returning a fumble 60 yards for a TD.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Oregon 27
    California 7

The Ducks crushed the Golden Bears, throwing for over 350 yards and rushing for 120 yards. The Ducks forced 2 turnovers and held the Bears to under 300 yards of offense. HB Matthew Pope was lost for 7 weeks.

12. Jayrah

OU & TAMU tried to get it on tonight, but connection problems delayed. Will try again Friday night at some point.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You guys gonna be able to get it done before 10pm PST or do you need more time?

14. Jayrah

If we can connect we'll have plenty of time. He's free tomorrow night and is on EST I think so I'll try to get it scheduled earlier for his sake. The problem apparently is going to be connecting. I've never had success coming back a second time after not being able to connect the first time :(. Hopefully that's not the case.

15. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I've only not been able to connect one time...and we were able to do it later, so I'm hopeful. I don't think I have a thing going on tomorrow, so i can do any time. Just let me know what works for you.

16. Jayrah

Awesome. updated scheduling thread. let me know if that works.

17. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

#11 OSU 20
    #12 Arizona 52

This game was close for the first half as Arizona went into halftime up by 1 point. OSU QB Sean Mannion threw a 79 yard TD pass to Garrett Hall and a 50 yard TD pass to Michael Houston. OSU probably left some points on the board settling for field goals on the other scoring drives. But in the second half OSU fell apart. OSU simply could not stop the Arizona offense. OSU couldn't contain Paul Abrams who caught 7 passes for 136 yards and 3 TDs, and then there HB Kylan Butler who rushed for over 200 yards and scored 3 TDs as well.

18. mboda

mboda Walk On

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ohio State makes quick work of Illinois in a 59-7 beating. RB Michael Chapman had a spectacular game on only 6 carries, as he piled up 192 yards and 4 touchdowns. 4th string RB Skyler Brooks also had a great day on only 6 carries as he put up 118 yards and 2 touchdowns. Ohio State jumped all over Illinois in the 1st quarter, as WR James Louis took the opening kickoff back 95 yards for a quick touchdown. It only got worse as The Buckeyes had a 28-0 lead at the end of the first quarter and a 45-0 lead at the half and 59-0 after 3 quarters. Illinois would not be shutout tho as they scored a late touchdown to make the final score 59-7. With this win Ohio State is now 10-0 and only Northwestern and Michigan are in the way of another National Championship game.

19. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Return Of The Back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Marcus Coker first game back after missing 6 weeks and he showed why he was sorely missed he ran wild as Iowa cruise pass Northwestern 35 - 13. Both Qb Huff and HB Coker played only 2 and half quarters but they did massive damage.

20. Jayrah

Wow CPU. Couldn't even put me on the board.... come on!

Had to sim due to connection problems.