2013 Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Official Requests for upcoming 2013 Season.

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

*Week 1 at home vs. Missouri* (annual rivalry that takes place week 1 every year. Jax already agreed so if you can, please try to)

I took on Cincinnati this year, and fared really well. I figure I could take on another Big East team (Pitt maybe, if you don't have other plans for them. They were up there for quite a while)

I could probably take a shot at one of the teams from the mountain west team like TCU or something if you need me to.

I'll leave a spot open for your discretion or another user request. I'm sure Coach Wazzu wants another shot at me, and given the controversy this year I'm sure that the guys at ESPN would love to see Coach Cheez vs. Coach Jayrah again.

3. Jayrah

We would gladly head up to Champaigne to rematch the Illini. Somehow that would work out to be a revenge game for us, even though we won the game this year, because our boys back each other up. And yes I've heard reports that ESPN 3 would take that game in the morning, or ESPN in Primetime. Truth?

Before taking on LSU in the Cotton Bowl, I really thought I wanted a piece of Bama. But now.....:confused: The SEC has won 3 straight against my Aggies.

But ya know what? I do want a piece of Bama! Bring em on!

Other 2 games up to you really. Keep in mind that 3 of 4 non conference games were at home for the Aggies last season. A complete reversal is not exactly my dream, but 2 home and 2 away would be good.

4. Cheez

Champaign would gladly welcome you guys back in, but expect to have all of your bags thoroughly inspected for magic paraphernalia upon arrival. The Illini players fully stand behind their coach, so this should be an emotionally charged game.

ESPN typically only carries the Big Ten games in the morning, in part because they are trying to put down the Big Ten for creating their own network. They only give "prime time" to major games typically. And right now, we aren't major programs. Hopefully we avoid Pam Ward on commentary... I dont think either of us want to put our fans through a broadcast with her.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@omega41

The Bruins would like to play Iowa ( i think you are the only I havent played yet besides Illinois but your plate looks full) Dont care if its at our place or yours. What do you say?

6. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I would like OSU to come to austin and TCU. TCU is my main recruiting rival, as they are an instate 6 star school.

I would like any other non-user out of conference games to be against the best teams possible.

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Can I get another shot at Texas AM? Missed that game last season.

8. Jax351

Jax351 Walk On

As Cheez already mentioned "The Arch Rivalry" must live on.

Also I would like to give some of the Pac 10 boys a go...

Any of them is good with me....

9. Cheez

if you want to take out one of my cpu games and put yourself in that slot, it's fine with me recchem. My guys need to get a taste of what Rose Bowl competition is like.

I played 3 users OOC last year and turned out ok... I reckon I could pull it off again if you wanted to do it that way and if everything works. It's up to you bro.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

We'll have to see what the Big 10 schedule looks like for you guys this year. I try to get everyone at least 4 user games. Some of us had 5.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'd be happy to play you Jax but I dont know if the stupid servers will let us connect. We'll have to try again some time.

12. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I don't know if Mizzou really wants a piece of the Beavers, and it is unclear if Texas wants the Buckeyes or the Beavers to come to Austin, remember there are two OSUs. And if the Illini really want to come out to Corvallis and get rained on as Oregon State moves the ball up and down the field, the Illini can be the Beavers' guests.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im assuming the OSU is Ohio State but you know what they say about assuming.

14. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

you are correct sir
    Osu was "the ohio state" university

15. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Sure your commishness

16. Jayrah

Ha, I was wondering why I didn't remember playing you! I'll even head up to Eugene.

Recap for A&M:

At Oregon, At Illinois, Alabama (home), 4th game at home if User or away if CPU

17. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I don't have any real preferences. I know I get Texas and A&M, so I'll take a Pac-10 team, and a Big 10 team and then whoever else...maybe Arkansas since we have some recruiting battles.

18. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Can I get Boise State and some one like Fresno State? And then Texas AM? Thanks Recc

19. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

apparently everyone wants to play Fresno State, they must be taking too many recruits away from the Oregon schools

20. Jayrah

Dokota said someone "like" FS. Not specifically. I took that as a bcs buster school. Maybe I'm wrong [​IMG]

Sure do hope I get Mizzou this season. I think I do if we're rotating properly.

21. Cheez

Im anxious to finally get my hands on the other Illini fan here.

Boda - watch out!!! hahahaha

22. Jayrah

You know how bad that sounds....right?[​IMG]

23. Cheez

you're one to talk. you came back for seconds.

24. Jayrah

Oh My! :eek: (Show em my "O-Face") You know what I'm talkin' bout'..."OH, Ooooh, Oooooh"!

25. Cheez

@Jayrah

i know.

im that good.