2013 Schedule Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I am stuck at college ALL DAY so I will be making the schedule tonight around 10pm EST then advancing.

I really hate the Pac-10 and only having 3 OOC games that means I have to open up vs Notre Dame or a user. I guess I will take Notre Dame this year.

I also noticed Michigan plays Penn St this year, but one of the other 2 do not If I remember correctly.. (Maybe penn st and Iowa) that may be an issue, other than that everyone plays all of their conference teams.

If you have any requests for teams you would like to play let me know, I will try my best but somebody is likely to get screwed with the conference games not being equal.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I only request a CPU in week 1 for a warmup with my new team if it works.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I'd prefer week 1 CPU since I'm breaking in my first new starting QB in 3 seasons.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I would like to play Georgia if he's up to the challenge.

As long as I don't need to play an FCS school I'll be happy.

5. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

My only request is to have a CPU game in week 1. You can do what you want after that.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

CPU game in week 1 as well and I would like as many user games as possible, but against people I have not played. It seems like all I ever play anymore is Hova (my fault for chasing you in the pac 10) and Brave.

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

CPU game 1 as well. I beleive I have not yet played Oregon, UCLA, Penn State, or LSU.

8. Hova

You wanted in the Pac-10 haha. But ya with the Big Ten being the only conference who doesn't play each other somebody may have to pick up an extra user game, I will keep you in mind.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

CPU Week 1 please, I don't care who. I know I play FSU, Va Tech and Iowa so I think that pretty much fills my user vs user games. Put the Florida Gators on my schedule this year, got to show them recruits why they should come to Miami instead of the Swamp.

10. Hova

Everyone gets atleast 4 user games

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Then give me someone I have yet to play in NCAA '11...I'll take Florida Week 1 if necessary...make it in The Swamp too

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I accept your challenge and tonight I'll drink to your bones.