1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2013 Scheduling Requests

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by HoosierHoo, Feb 11, 2009.

1. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

2013 Scheduling Requests

Figure it's about time we start working on this. I owe JR a trip to Manhattan next season (pretty excited, I've always wanted to see the Empire State Building). If we're all going to have 5 user games, I'd like to schedule either Khaalis or Flo since I have still never played either.

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I play JR again, forget where we played our first game. I also played someone else I believe in an OOC game this season (forget who that was too). haha i have terrible memory.

3. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I would like Drifter, since i haven't played you yet.....and i would like Illini and Arizona for rematches from last year, PLEASE:D.......CPU how about somebody from the Big East or SEC who is highly ranked

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I figured you would want to play me. Especially since my team is most likely going to be horrible next year. Sigh. I guess I need to take my licks like I did in season 1 and 2....

5. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

i think i have bondzai at home and sanders away...

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Wisconsin.
    @ Kansas
    Missouri
    @any Bowl buster

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i want Illnois and Iowa....

that is all....