2013-scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by bringbackjimmy, Feb 17, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

2013-scores

#4 Wisconsin 42
    #7 Clemson 7

Without Watkins and a team set up for the pass we changed strategy for this yr and went with a Air it out Attack. It helps to have Desi Millier(PS#1-'10) and a abundance of playmakers at WR headlined by true Freshman David Bell(PS#1). Miller was making throws all over the place and was fitting passes in spots that Phillips could only dream about. He finished the day with 430+yrds and 4 TD's. The running game struggled with Bulman(PS#20-'08) who won the starting job, because of his hands and speed. He had 7 carries in the 1st half that came to a oustanding total of 1 yrd. He did score 2 td's on the ground and made some nice grabs so he will get another chance against Oregon State.

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Wake Forest 7
    #20 Nebraska 62

Joel Holmes averaged 17 YPC on 11 carries. My 3rd string RB Ryan Davis averaged 12 YPC. 330 some odd yds rushing. Scrubs were in by 2nd quarter.

Highlights

Passing
    Greg Booker 7-9 122 yds 2 TD's

Rushing
    Joel Holmes 11 Car 190 YDS 3 TD's 62 long
    Ryan Davis 11 Car 138 YDS 1 TD 85 long

Receving
    Nate Allen 3 Catches 55 YDS 1TD 35 long

Defense
    Stephen Stevens 8 TCK 1 TFL
    Mueller, Gallaway, Harrison 1 sack
    Shane Thomas 2 INT's 1 TD
    Jason Ealay 1TD FR

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

good thing I've been recruiting a ton of defensive backs.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Iowa 58, Louisville 3

Iowa just pounded the rock on the ground having two 100 yard rushers on the day. True frosh HB Austin Perry PS #1 had over 300 APY including a punt return for a TD.

5. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

Michigan State 49
    TCU 12

the new offense looks good. Willie Bell looks like he's finally becoming a solid qb, and the new breed of receivers is fantastic, with Matt Marcus grabbing player of the game honors with 255 yards and 4 TDs.

Defense played solid all day. nothing spectacular, but solid none the less.

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Sorry for the wait with the Kansas game will get it in today. Don't know if u guys are waiting on me, moving things into our house and didn't have time last night. Will get it in to tonight.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    No problem Flo. At the end of last night, Bruce, Bondzai and JR all still had games left. You aren't alone. We need to move tonight guys. Please get your games in.

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Illinois defense is freaking outstanding....

Illinois - 49
    Florida - 7

I really, really like this team. First team defense held Florida to -5 yards of total offense in the first half. I put the second team defense in the second half and they moved the ball some.

Offensively the ground game was really good. Rs Frosh Johnny Rogers went for 170 yards on the ground, Starter Michael Burke went for 130 yards and 3 TD's all in the first half, and James Harris went for 65 yards trying to get back in the coaches good graces.

I didn't pass the ball much, though the TE's got a lot of work and played well.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I posted this in the game scheduling forum before I saw this but I'll be getting my game in this evening.

10. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

ill get mine in tonight... i didnt realize we had moved to week 1 Monday night otherwise i would have played it then.... last night was all about the TTIII and then the wife.....:D....

tonight i will get mine in bright an early...

11. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    yeah I guess that is my bad, I'll start posting more messages.

12. Flo308

Week 1 vs Rice
    Rice 0 - Kansas 63
    Key Stats:
    Passing: Price- 10/16/155yards, TD, Int
    Quinn- 9/13/186yards, 2 TDs, Int (In Back-up time)
    Rushing: B. Lewis- 15/122yards, 3 TDs
    Receiving: Sutton- 3rec/93yards, TD
    Defense: FS Godfrey- 8 Tackles, Int

-Lawrence, Kansas- The "D" Seems Ready! Kansas starts off the 2013 season well by shutting out the Rice Owls in Lawrence. Basically the Jayhawk's defense held Rice to 142 total yards and the offense moved the ball at will. Coach Flo was very happy with this win since he is implementing a new offensive and defensive mentality. Up next will be a test as the Kansas travels to an up and coming Washington team.

13. Bondzai

Washington 27, Marshall 22

I was up 27-10 and then my HB got fumbleitis. I'm pleased with what I have on defense and have high hopes for this season.

14. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

holy crap.

Wisconsin: eleventy billon
    Oregon State: dead

really, it was 62-35. We had a shootout in the first quarter. but wow, Wisconsin's offense is the best i've ever seen in this game. it was an honor to watch it, haha. he had wide receivers going everywhere. i tried to stop the dump pass, but when i would do that, bam, over the top 100 yards. unreal. I was hanging in until my damn WR fumbled the ball, and then i got down 16. could never recover.

i don't know how he loses a game.

great game man, good luck the rest of the way.

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

#17 Oregon State 35
    #3 Wisconsin 63

The Game started out as big play affair. seemed like it was going to be a 100-100 game, but than my D started to show up and play pretty well the remainding of the game. Cole Martinez played the entire 1st half as Desi Miller got hurt for the half. Martinez finished the half 10-10 282yrds and 2 Td's.

gg sanders.

16. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

worst game ive ever played in my life.

Mich St 3
    Arizona 45

my apologies bruce, u deserved a better challenge than u got today.

i threw about 4 picks, and had no running game whatsoever. my defense was the definition of swiss cheese. Bruce has a great offense, and just as good a defense. the 3 points came at the end of the game.

hopefully we can turn this thing around...soon...

17. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

GG man, the early picks really put you behind the 8 ball and our running game was on task.

Gl the rest of the season.

18. Bondzai

Washington 14, Kansas 44

Flo straight whooped my ass. I made a few really bad throws that got picked. On one of the INTs his linebacker busted out about a 50" vert to get one of the picks, that was crazy.

GG Flo. Either I'm going to be really bad or you are going to be really good this year.

Pac-10 not faring well against the Big 12 this week.

19. Flo308

Week 2 at Washington
    Kansas 44 - Washington 14
    Key Stats:
    Passing: Price- 10/11/167yards, TD
    Rushing: B. Lewis- 19/118yards, 2 TDs
    Receiving: Sutton- 3rec/94yards, 2 TDs
    Defense: ROLB Love- 5 Tackles, 2 Sacks

At Washington- Jayhawks Win in Washington!! A young Kansas team walks off the field on the road with a 44-14 victory over an up and coming Husky team. The difference in the game was the 5 turnovers Washington had, which turned into points for the Jayhawks. We controlled the ball on offense and the defense played great. "Very happy with the outcome and a little surprise we went into Washington and came out with a win, because of our young team", Coach Flo after the game.

GG Bondzai, it almost seemed I was getting all the breaks. You have a lot more speed then the last time we played. Good luck the rest of the year.

Chalk one up for the Big 12. Go get them boys!!!

20. Flo308

Yeah, I recruited that kid off the basketball court, when I was walking through the rec. center on campus. LOL. Trust me you weren't the only one that was surprised.

21. Muttcope

Looks like we have a tight contest between Cal and KState 21-21 just went to halftime.

22. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

#7 Kansas State 45
    #1 Cal 35

A pick late in the 3rd changed the course of the game for Cal... and Monty ( Vernon Montgomery) went for 220 and 4 tds.......

sidenote: I feel sorry for the Pac-10, Cal's HB Stephens is the strongest RB i have faced so far... he never went down on the first hit... was borderline ridculous...

23. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Great game JR.

Two big plays really made the difference in this one. On the first, JR controlled his FS and made a RIDICULOUS break on the ball to pick off a pass intended for my WR running a square in at the goal line. Then, after I scored to bring it back to within 10 with about 5 mins left, I got a sack to make it 3rd and 20. JR made a great read and hit his WR right at the sticks for the first down. That was pretty much all she wrote. I appreciate the kind words about Stephens, but honestly, I'm not sure he could carry Montgomery's jock.

24. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Jr how do you get the sigs to center up in your post instead of being pinned to the left?

25. Muttcope

(center)img(/center)

but use [] instead of () and put them in front and in back of your IMG