2013 (Season 5) Advance Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jdrhammer, Feb 24, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

2013 (Season 5) Advance Thread

Will update advances during season here.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

We'll continue to advance more frequently through these first 3 wks of the season. It shouldn't take but a day or so to get your CPU games and recruiting in. I think its week 3 before any user vs user games take place.

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

tiger's are done and ready!

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

we are now in week 2

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Good... The Troy Trojans are next... We're gonna run it up on them for the leapfrog in 2012 (lol)...

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

tigers bring down the big house! ready for advance

7. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

My week 2 game is finished.

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Wow... Squeaked by thanks to a last second FG by Wesley...

Phew...

Drow and UGA is next... I'm cursed vs. UGA anyhow... Eck...

9. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I had a great game with Texas. I won by 3 TD's, picked up two Defensive TD's within the last two minutes to ice it, then afterwards I was picking my highlights to save and my ps3 just beeped a few times and shut off before I could report the score. I was livid. It's a refurbished one and it's done that a few times so I don't know if it over-heated or what. It pisses me off, nonetheless.

10. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

That sounds exactly like overheating to me.

11. runthepound

sounds like a loss and a restart to me ;) . Have you tried to turn it back on since then?

12. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

damn jd, i woulda broke something!!!

13. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Does anyone else go through slumps where they just flat out suck? Well, I do...and I am right in middle of one right now. I jus lost 4 in a row to a few buddies. I haven't played good defense at all. My two CPU games in the season have sucked defensively. I gave up 48 points in the game I just played...

14. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

that sounds scary sub, would u like to give me a detailed overview of ur defensive mindset/strategy/skill level? maybe i can be of some assistance

15. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

I normally run a 4-3, but with some edge blitzes mixed in from 4-3 Under. I like to manually stack the box with my SS and play the run. I'd rather give up 3 or 4 yards than gamble. I'm pretty conservative. I run a lot of Cover 2 over the top. I play mostly man on the outside. If I feel I'm getting burned by a TE or Back, I'll manually cover. I have just been giving up way too much to my opponents passing game. I think tryingto play without pass commit has really got me shaken....lol.

My 48 point game was a play now game with our sliders. I went ahead and took Bama and my buddy ran with Texas. Shipley had like 11 catches for 250 yards...3 TD's. I lost this one 41-48. There are nights that I'll win 6 or 7 in a row against him...then theres nights we split. I have never gotten owned like I am tonight. I just lost another one 31-30. Granted, this guy is a baller. He can play.

16. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

yeah i kno what u mean as far as playing without pass commit, its a little tuff, i kno when playing againts hum opponents u have to keep 'em guessing, stay away from cov 3 esp on 3rd downs, on of my fav schemes to do when im getting burned thru the airis to come out un a cover two and show blitz, naturally ur opponent will assume cov 3, on third down they usually guess wrong, and throw a nice pick to the flats, i user my ss 85% of the time too, our playstyle maybe alike, iwe can lab sometime if u like

17. runthepound

looks like everyone is done and ready to move on now. advance this mother!

18. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

INAG had to go in early this a.m. and didn't realize they played it out last night. He said he will advance when he gets in around 4:00 p.m. est.

19. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Hey INAG sorry for not telling you about the advance. We finished at around 3 am est. Did not want to wake with with a text.

Guys I'm pretty sure most of you know about this but ill post it anyway. You can check the status of our games without turning on the PS3. Go to http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/onlinedynasty ......select PS3 and type the commish name. At least I think its convenient lol

20. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I need to be able to upload videos to ea. Something is messed up and I've never been able to.

21. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Have we moved to next week?

22. runthepound

yes. we are now in week 4.

23. runthepound

looks like we got one game left before we can advance. How is that Bama/UK game coming along? I am ready for my showdown with LSU.

24. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

im scouting ur players as i type lol^^^

25. runthepound

I would love to get this game in tonight if we can get it advanced. I have the in laws coming in late tonight until sometime late Saturday. Gonna be kinda tough to play when they are here.