2013 Super Bowl Preview

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by The Richuation, Feb 2, 2014.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

[​IMG]

2013 NextFL Super Bowl Preview

The two teams meeting for the NextFL Super Bowl are similar teams with similar play styles. Both teams rely on their elite defenses and offenses helmed by mobile QBs and stout RBs. With so many similarities, can you spot the differences?

QB Matchup
    qb.png
    RB Matchup
    rb.png
    WR Matchup
    wr.png
    TE Matchup
    te.png
    Defensive Overview
    nfl.png

• Like Like x 6
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Chris Ivory has been ruled OUT for this game...

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I think I would rather have watched this game than the actual super bowl

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

No streaming yet ha.

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Is that a feature that's coming for the X1, or do I need to get some sort of streaming setup (i.e. el gato) to stream?

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I want say it is coming soon.

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

49ers likely to win turnover battle , and coach less likely to suck on toes

I got S.F. by two TD's , MVP will be P.Willis with 3 FF ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I found the number of sacks taken and fumbles by geno Smith to be interesting.... So he took 4.5 sacks a game and fumbled 1.5 times per game? Threw another 1.5 INTs per week and still won 13 games.... Wow

9. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

JJ broke his ribs .. Lol That was a significant injury as Rex shy'd away from dives as Goodson & Co. Put the ball on the ground.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Werent you up 20-3 at halftime?

I was trying to check the score through the xbox dashboard. What happened?

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Pulling for my boy from the NFC West as always.. bring it home and finish this thing Rich.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

We had a great game. We won turn over battle and time of possession but he closed the gap scoring before the half and early in the 3rd. From that point on it was neck and neck. Jets won the big plays battle; We had a chance late in the 4th driving past the 50 to go up once again but 3 holding calls in a row followed by a pick killed that. We did force a fumble but there wasnt enough time to move down the field. We dipped and dunked to the 45, launched a hail marry as time expired, Andre Johnson caught the ball on the 3 yard line in the air, but was flipped ball came loose and ended up in the hands of another Jets defender.
    If VY had the arm to get it into the endzone it would have stood as a TD. Crazy game. Not taking anything away from Jets as they played a good game, but ironically enough I feel yet again the holding calls are screwing up game play. Last two games of the year I had 15 holding calls over two games.

13. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

The Jets offense has struggled with turnover woes this season. Fortunately, Geno has become much more accurate with his passes. Also, his ability to hold onto the ball has increased as the season progressed. With that said, the #1 defense probably still doesn't get as much credit as it deserves given all the bad situations the offense has put it in. Giving up a league low 11 TDs in the redzone in 42 trips (26%).

The Jets like their chances if they can put Kaep in passing situations. With 1 elite and 2 great cover corners, the Jets feel they can keep Boldin and company in check. New York's receivers look to be a little more dangerous than the 49ers', Holmes only has 10 more receptions than Crabtree but nearly twice as many yards. Chris Ivory being out is a big blow to the offense, however, Goodson is a better fit for the offensive scheme anyway if he can just hold on to the ball. Given Willis's ability to force fumbles, that's going to be a big if.

Overall, the number 1 offense versus the number 1 defense should be a great game (Coincidence? Broncos #1 offense vs Seahawks #1 defense last night?).

P.S. Do I get a home field advantage?

P.P.S. I was in Seattle celebrating their Super Bowl win last night... Will I get to celebrate another Super Bowl win tonight?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    He lives!

• Like Like x 1