2013 Team Wrap Ups

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

My season sucked. I would like to forget it. Please don't make me relive it.

:blackeye:

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

My season went pretty much exactly as expected. Here's what I wrote in my season preview:

(1) The unimpressive D was one of the absolute worst in the entire country.
    (2) The O put up some pretty gaudy numbers.
    (3) The OL allowed my QB to be sacked a retarded 48 times.
    (4) My QB ended with season with negative rushing yards, something I'm sure has never, ever happened to me before.
    (5) We made it to, and won a bowl game and we're now a :4stars: prestige team.

I couldn't have scripted this season any better.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ended with a bowl appearance but not a victory. I was more looking for 10 wins but 8 will do.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

My worse season ever going 6-6 but 70% of my games were sims. I was super busy with school as this is my last semester. I have dropped TMFL and only have one big exam left and I graduate! So I should be able to be much more active going forward and less user games all around will help me continue to play in this league.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I was just trying to win the SEC West and make it to a New Year's Day bowl game. Mission accomplished. Curious to see if I gained that additional star or not

We won the natty, so fuck all y'all. Outside of dropping a lame fumble/pitch in triple overtime we were perfect on the season. RB Josey broke pretty much every rushing record and the Mizzou offense was King Dingaling for the season. We also have one of the more freakish athletes coming returning in WR DGB. At 6'6" and 93/95 spd/acc he's going to continue to be a beast. Coming up next, part II.

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

UCLA had a weird season. When you look at the record it appears lack luster, but when you read the paper it was a very rewarding year. PAC12 champ and winner of the sugar bowl. Two big injuries hurt the team but the next young buck stepped up. The team was lead by the #9 defense in nation which was loaded with young talent. Offense was so so but was also very young. All in all can't go wrong with a BCS win at the end of season.