2013 USC Trojans

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by C Young, Sep 26, 2011.

1. C Young

C Young Walk On

70 on roster, 13 seniors + 2 = 15 schollies and 2 5-stars available.

Offense

The Trojans lost star QB Matt Barkley to graduation (and possibly the NFL), and his longtime backup Jesse Scroggins gets to man the helm this year for USC. Although less accurate than his predecessor, Scroggins adds a little more versatility to the table. 99 ovr WR robert woods continues his storybook career as a Trojan, hoping to haul in catches on catches on catches. A patchwork o-line and freshman running backs = a lot of tossing the rock for the Trojans this yr.

Defense

Cornerback duo of Nickell Robey and Anthony Brown lead a pretty stout defense for USC, which has been lackluster the past 2 seasons...looking to be just good ENOUGH to get the trojans back in the Pac-12 title game where they belong.

2. C Young

C Young Walk On

*** DE Abraham Harrison
    ** P Michael Davis

3. C Young

C Young Walk On

:4stars:WR Matt Baker - 6'6 absolute beast....I will be using him to abuse pac-12 DB's like Plaxico Burress
    :4stars:HB Darrell Gardner - Balanced RB with A- speed....will be a nice backup to Bradford...maybe even a Redshirt candidate
    :4stars:WR Kenyon Maxey - 6'4 another ridiculous red-zone threat...hopefully he cures my redzone woes
    :4stars:TE Jason Hall - 6'7 Receiving TE with B- Speed.....wait 6'7 do I see a trend here!?! Yep, watch out in 2015!
    :4stars:DT Shaun Bass - Will attempt to fill the large hole left by George Uko (hopefully Uko comes back for his Sr. season!)
    :4stars:DE Adrian Stallings -
    :4stars:SS Elvis Vinson - Nice cover safety to go along with my 3-3-5 defensive scheme...A- speed to keep up with the WRs
    :3stars:T Marcus Hearn - Backup Tackle....no one cares about him
    :3stars:C Alvin Hall - Backup Center....no one really cares about him either