2013 Week 11

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hornfaninbama, Aug 27, 2013.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

TheRealHalupka, -Cougars-, -Balla-, BPHusker, TN_Mike, tar heel, qclassic 22, matthew34brown, Azwethinkweiz, Austin1990

It's up. Next advance will be on Wed night at 10pm central. Sorry there's not a summary. Also therealhalupka and I will both be out of town over Labor Day weekend. After Wednesdays advance we will have a shorter window, and I will advance on Friday morning before I leave town. This weekend will be a 72 hour week. You'll have Friday, Saturday, Sunday and most of Monday to get your game in. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you would know ahead of time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Word cotton

• Like Like x 1
  3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

4. Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz Walk On

hornfaninbama

Why don't you just have the next game week last until Monday? I only say this because I'm sure I have a human opponent next week and you're giving us one day to get it in. Coincidentally, I'll be moving that day so it's going to be extremely difficult for me to try to get it in with such a short window. I realize it's a selfish request but maybe no one else will really mind since it's a holiday weekend anyway.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

When can you knock this game out?

6. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

845 cst?