2013 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2013 Week 13

We are now into week 13. Few user games this week, get em scheduled. Next advance no later than sunday night.

Game of the Week:

#5 Ohio St (maslerboros16) @ #19 Michigan (Big suge Knight)

DJ391, 42 carries with a 3 score lead?? Stop trying to patent your stats for the Heisman race or I will delete your HB from the roster.

Heisman Watch:
    1. QB Matt Barkley USC
    2. HB David Wilson VA TECH
    3. WR Justin Brown Penn St
    4. WR John James OSU
    5. QB AJ Highsmith Miami

BCS Top 10
    1. USC .997
    2. VA Tech .997
    3. Louisville .989
    4. Texas .983
    5. Ohio St .975
    6. Penn St .975
    7. Oklahoma .964
    8. Tennessee .961
    9. Miami .958
    10. Georgia Tech .943

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

two huge user games for me to finish the season, if properly played I think just maybe if the NCAA Gods find me worthy I'll get my shot at that TITLE GAME WHOOOOO

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

WTF.. How?

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 17
    Oregon - 0

A defensive struggle to say the least. The blizzard conditions didnt help much. The difference in the game were the Oregon turnovers. Good game tmac.

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

How is it padding my stats in the 3rd? You take your qb out not to throw i leave my rb in to run makes no sense. 6td passes in 1 half but im the stat padder? Lol

6. Hova

In the FOURTH not 3rd. If you are up in the 4th quarter how is your halfback getting 42 carries? If you have a lead take your starters out, its simple. It's right in the rules. I follow them, we all follow them and you will. Do it or question it again and there will be penalty

7. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Va Tech- 35
    NC- 10

The hokies suffer a huge loss in the 3rd when senior rb David Wilson went down for 4 weeks with a torn achilies after another great game. 38 carries 179 yards and 2 tds. The hokies will be tested nxt week as they must rally around True Freshman rb Greg Halloway whom coach DJ has been high on since the season began. Senior qb Gregory was 10-10 over 200 yards and 2tds. Freshman sensation Derwin Davis had 4 catches for 78 yards and a score. Proving the pass game can take some weight off the freshman headed into next week.

8. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Hes not in in the 4th unless halloway gets tired and beat up. He had 38 in the 3rd this game

9. Hova

371 Carries through 11 games, on pace to shatter Herschel walkers single season rushing attempt record. About time NCAA does something realistic and hurt a guy that would never be able to handle that many carries.

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Hes obviously able to handle it, he really gets injured every game just nothin this big. And the offense is built around him so he gets the ball alot just like Walker its not unrealistic

11. Hova

#1 USC 38
    #18 Cal 3

USC moves to 11-0 with a big win over Cal. Cal found a way to slow down the USC offense by sacking Barkley SEVEN times. In the end the strong defense for USC won the game holding the Cal offense to only 124 yards of total offense and getting 2 Interceptions, 1 for a pick 6 by the freshman Safety Jesse Golden. USC heads to the rose bowl next week for a pac-10 champ game against Recchem and the Bruins.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

That injury helps me. Gunna have to put that QB at HB

13. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

You fail to remember I had the #1 RB in the class last year hes no pushover my run game will continue as is and my qb will manage the game when need be

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

I just hope you don't fail to remember that you are going to lose

15. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Baby steps my friend baby steps.... Worry about scoring on my D first we have no one missing and plenty speed no linebackers under 87 speed and my corners are covermen and hard hitters so hope your babied in the big 10 wrs can hold the ball or burn this acc speed

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm going 2-0 vs the ACC this year. watch me

17. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I just can't wait to go to Michigan, and face a pair of 99 overall DE's, and an A+ overall team, for a chance to win a bowl spot.

Yippey Skippy!

18. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

[​IMG]

19. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

lets go every team in a bowl throw the game suge do the right thing lmaooooooo

20. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

FSU 21
    Florida 37

A trip to The Swamp results in humiliation for the Seminole offense. The game started off on a good note, as the FSU defense intercepted the ball on Florida's first offensive play of the game. After 3 straight first downs, the first of many breakdowns of the offensive line occurred, as Jr QB Ken Holloway was hit while trying to throw into the endzone. The result was the first of seven interceptions on the day. The FSU defense would hold the Gator offense to a 3 and out on the following possession. On their next possession, the Noles pounded out an 11 play 56 yard drive, mostly on the legs of Sr RB Lonnie Pryor to take a 7-0 lead to close out the first quarter.

The second quarter was the start of the nightmare for the Noles. The Gators offense started to click, as their RBs and WRs bounced off every Seminole tackle. The first Gator TD was scored on an option play where the QB was getting hit by two players and pitched the ball to the RB with no one else around. The RB did not go out of bounds at the 6 yard line, a clear violation of OFFL rules. The computer should be reprimanded or my disc should meet the microwave. FSU received the kickoff and more bad luck ensued. FSU's starting QB, RB, TE, and WR were injured in successive plays, culmunating in an INT for the Gators. Florida would capitalize on the INT with a 40 yard TD pass where their WR broke 4 tackles. FSU would throw a pick 6 on the next play, to go down 21-7. FSU got the ball back and threw another INT before halftime. Florida would capitalize again to go up 28-7 at half.

The Noles were driving to start the second half, but two consecutive sacks hurt their chances of scoring. They had to hope that Freshman K Erik Long could make a clutch FG to get the team back in the game. The Gators would drive 30 yards in 7 plays with the drive ending in a FG to go up 31-7. Neither team could muster any offense in the 3rd quarter, as FSU's Jr QB Holloway was either getting sacked or throwing INTs.

FSU threw for a TD to start the 4th quarter, to bring the score to 31-14. On Florida's ensuing possession, they would throw their second INT of the game, which the Noles returned to the UF 7 yard line. It only took 2 plays for the Noles to score another TD and bring the game to 31-21. Momentum was on FSU's side, as they held the Gators to 3 and out. FSU was in position to make this a contest, but Holloway threw his 6th INT of the game. This one was returned for another TD.

FSU outgained the Gators 246 to 217. The Gator offense was held to only 6 first downs the entire game, while rushing 20 times for 54 yards.

Holloway was 24 of 39 for 251 yards, 2 TD and 7 INT, while getting sacked 6 times and hurried 15. The all underclassman OL was exposed, especially So LT Wheeler giving up 3 sacks. The receiving corps had 4 official drops with another 7 that the computer did not count.

21. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am back and will get my game in tomorrow morning.

22. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

WATERBOY, AWESOME! I am fired up now!

23. Hokie Effect

Penn State- 45
    Michigan St- 0

The Nittany Lions looked impressive again as they roll threw their Big 10 schedule. Penn State overpowered Michigan State with a balance attack 269yds in the air and 196yds on the ground. Penn State's slim hopes for a BCS bid are still in tack.

24. Hokie Effect

Oh and I forgot to mention that Penn State just clinched its 3rd straight Big 10 title and 4th in 5 years. (y)

25. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Your chances are slim to none and slim just left town lol