2013 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2013 Week 3

Good job getting all the user games in this week even without the boards. I will update conference challenge results once the edit is working on the boards. Next advance will be no later than weds night at 10 PM EST.

Game of the Week:

Michigan (big Suge Knight) @ #1 USC (hovathegodMC)

Don't forget summaries and recruiting reports.

2. Hova

Hall of Fame has been updated with its latest inductions, Penn St WR Devon Smith and Ohio St RB Jamaal Berry

3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Texas - 63
    Ole Miss- 21

Texas Uses Big 3rd Quarter to Thump the Rebels

It did not take Texas long to get back on track after being embarrassed by USE last week. The Longhorns led 28 - 7 at the half and added an addition 28 in the 3rd quarter to put this one out of reach. Texas' offense was pretty balanced on the day (259 rushing yards - 331 passing yards). The defense sacked the Rebels quarterback 6 times, intercepted 2 balls, and recovered 1 fumble. On special teams, Brandon Jones returned a kickoff 98 yards for a touchdown.

Texas will next have a bye week to focus on recruiting before flying to Missouri to begin conference play against the Tigers.

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Florida State - 38
    Boston College - 31

F'n computer. The Noles were up 38-16 late in the 4th quarter when the CPU decided to go into Eff You mode, and came back to make it again.

As well. Apparently, I'm a dumbass. QB Will Secord got hurt and in came Ken Holloway. Out of nowhere, Holloway goes 17-20 for 250 and 4 tds. Obviously, Suck-ord has started his last game for the 'Noles...BUT WAIT!?!?! Holloway promptly got hurt on a handoff gone awry and missed the rest of the game. No sooner than that, Secord throws a pick. Next play? Yup, a 73 yard TD strike for BC and the score is 38-31...

ahh well. A win's a win. And beating BC is nice, as they pasted us last year at Doak.

2-1

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami 38
    Virginia 35

I did not expect this game to be close but that is what I get for looking ahead. I barely won this game and at one point I was trailing by 14 points. Highsmith had a miserable day, he threw 2 interceptions and left in second quarter with an injury. Luckily backup Austin came up with a huge day. Leading the way at receiver was true freshman Reid (8 rec 128 yards 1 TD). On defense the Hurricanes were unable to tackle Virginia HB Wallace. He went for 178 yards and 3 TD's on just 15 carries (11.8 ypc).

This was a big win for Miami, a loss would have been devastating. Many top recruits were in for this game so it was a must win. Hopefully they enjoyed seeing the shootout.

Stat of the game: Austin with a 303.6 QB rating (10-13 233 yards 3/0)

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Tulsa 26
    Oklahoma 38

This was another ugly game by the young Oklahoma offense. Once again the Sooners QB threw 4 interceptions, two of them were returned for touchdowns. It does not seem to matter who the QB is. The offense has 0 seniors and the lack of leadership shows. HB Houston struggled, running 23 times for 75 yards but did manage 2 TD's. The lone bright spot on offense was WR Haas who had 7 catches for 144 yards and a TD.

The Defense saved the day forcing 3 turnovers. Senior SS Kevin Brent earned player of the game honors with 9 tackles 1 INT and 1 FR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgVSMreQoag

7. Hova

Explanation for the THREE restarts VA TECH?

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I hate bye weeks and whats worst than a bye week......2 bye weeks in a row!!!

9. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yes i have one its called EA servers i won the game 42-21 exited the game and it kept saing ea servers were down and would not let me upload my game i tried for about 10 minutes to reconnect. Didnt work i tried super simmin once lost, third time was the charm apparently... Good enough for u coach

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Make him run gassers...

11. Hova

Only because masler vouched for you. Next time an unprovable restart will be tossed and simmed

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

ha i didnt need a voucher and i messaged you BUT no answer lol

13. Hova

Ya if doesn't tell me he saw you with the win after the game on XBL I throw out the results, this isn't the Rise.

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

Rise is dieing....

15. Hova

#1 USC 34
    Michigan 24

USC upsets the upset scare late in the game with a INT on 4th n Goal from the one. The Michigan defense was disruptive all game making Barkley play like shit for the first time in awhile. He threw 3 INTs and only 1 TD. The game ended on a punt fumbled by michigan. USC opens up pac-10 play next week against Oregon. GG big suge

16. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

TTU 21 UTEP 7

[​IMG]
    DOEGE CELEBRATES A 4TH QUARTER TD THAT PUTS THE GAME OUT OF REACH

The Red Raider defense was dominant on Saturday, holding the Miners offense to under 200 yards, and intercepting UTEP QB Trisby twice in the 4th quarter to seal the victory.

Seth Doege threw a TD pass on Tech's opening drive, but then, the offense fell asleep. Inaccuracy and dropped ballsKept the game close, and early in the third, UTEP tied the game on a pic6. The Red Raiders turned to the running game and reclaimed the lead midway through the 4th, and Doege connected on a 19 yard TD with receiver Greg Griffin late to put the game out of reach.

Next up, Bye Week.