2014-15 Arkansas Razorbacks

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Raidernation, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

2013 .png
    16 scholarships ​
    :5stars: x 3​

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I love the trophies. Can you explain to me how to do that?

3. Raidernation

photoshop if you have it I can send you the file I made.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

:( dang i have my wifes mac book and still trying to figure it out.

5. Raidernation

It's pretty simple once you look around in it. Shoot me your email and I'll set the file up for you I'll simplify it for you.

6. Raidernation

ARK.png

2014 Arkansas Razorbacks
    In a year that started off with a disappointing loss to FSU, the Razorbacks gathered their composure and grinded out a championship season. Coach Raidernation would have loved a rematch that would have culminated with a win versus his rival, but instead settled on defeating a sound opponent in Notre Dame. In an even stranger turn of events the coach of FSU, BigKing, retired. A year after losing in the championship game to dj illmatic 23 (Texas A&M.) No one knows the true reason for his exit, some say the Hogs were too good for FSU to continue their winning ways, some say a sex change, more tits or errr something who knows. Now as the crowned champs of college football coach Raidernation can only look at his trophy half heartedly knowing he didn't win it by screwing the Seminols out of another title. Even bigger question what does batman do when the Joker decides to hang it up and bake cookies? He goes after Harvey Dent, soon there will be three sides to the game toss coin.
    This season the razorbacks begin with a new backfield filled with young talented running backs, a savvy backup quarterback who will step into the spotlight and a well oiled machine of an offensive line. On defense the Hogs have a few difference makers, some game changers, some new and some that have been patiently waiting for their time to play some Arkansas Razorback football !!!!!​
    Woo Pig Sooie
    B allen.png
    This is Brandon Allen, 6'3" 214 RS JR. He's been shuffled around more than a deck of cards on poker night at the roxy, he has good accuracy and a great arm. Some big shoes to fill as he takes the helm of the defending champs. His job won't be easy, but if he can limit his mental errors he can succeed. Being from Arkansas he'll definitely have the home crowd behind him.
    MWade.png
    Last off season Marquel Wade had his transfer papers in a day early, the depth chart was a mile long and the running game was twice as thick. Coach Raidernation convinced Wade to stay with a promise of 40 catches on the year, not only did he grab 40+ receptions he lead the team in total yards on the way to the national title. This year he's number one on the depth chart and he'll still have to fight with the young up and comers for looks, this is a very talented group of receivers SEC take notice.​
    Tmitchel.png
    Tevin Mitchel can cover, he can cover a 747 with a napkin if the right play is called. With a young man this talented defense the Razorbacks will look for Tevin to anchor down one side of the field while they throw the house at the other side feast or famine, this cornerback's shoulders will be heavily relied upon all season, if he fails they fail. Not to discredit Kelvin Fisher or Vince Hodge, who by the way is as talented as freshman come, but Mitchel is the ring leader the whole teams feeds off of his play and judging by how well spring ball went he's ready.​

7. Raidernation

Screen Shot 2012-10-07 at 12.17.22 PM.png
    Instant Commit #1​