2014 B1G Championship

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigBodySS, Oct 12, 2012.

1. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Cgreen214 When are you available? Early Saturday or Sunday morning works best for me - I'll be unavailable after 9AM for both days. Monday evening would be my other option. Let me know what works best for you.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Oh please get this in before Monday lol. That's gonna blow to have to wait that long. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

We are gonna have to do monday evening...I have work tomorrow starting at 5 am, so i cant make before 9 am. and cant do sunday morning either...have church in the morning.

4. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Any chance this can be played tonight guys?

5. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

PLEASE!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Nope...went out to eat with the wife and heading to bed now

• Like Like x 1
  7. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Dislike :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Yep, did the same. I'll be available at 6PM on Monday - work for you?

9. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Yes 6PM eastern? sounds good to me

10. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I've been told I have to work late tonight. Is around 8:30PM EST ok with you? If not just go ahead and play against the CPU - sorry for the inconvenience.

11. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I thought I could make the 8:30 time, but I have an offseason in the trifecta league scheduled at 8:30 EST. So I cant do 8:30...i can go later, but I dont think anyone wants to wait that long. Ill wait to hear back from you or HarkTheSound

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  12. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

We're not waiting three whole days and you guys haven't played. I'll be up until 1 EST or so. I can advance anytime from the internet during that span, so you guys get this in as soon as you can. If this isn't played by the time I go to bed, it's getting advanced.

13. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

The only times i was offered to play was at 9:00 am or before...thats not a whole lot of time to work with...im not missing work to play...or church..or waking up extra early to play. I was able to play tonight at the scheduled time...I can play later tonight, but after my offseason. You wait 2 days for one guy who has a cpu game..if my user game gets advanced when all i have to work with is early morning...you can go ahead and toss me out.

14. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Yeah, I understand that that is a really small window. Like I said, I don't want to end up simming this when we already waited 3 days. I really want you guys to get this in, and soon. Hell, what you could do Cgreen214 is do your offseason on the computer (every offseason task is online this year) and play your game at the same time. Just a thought.

15. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

yea since doing position changes on the computer while im playing a user game/conference championship game is so appealing and easy....anything else I would be fine with, but not that...and they are on a short time limit at each stage..i cant play a game and do that efficiently.

16. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Fair enough, just a thought. I didnt know how fast they were advancing, so if it was relatively slow (advance every 15 minutes or so) you could probably finish your game by the time you got to position changes.

Just post in the forums as soon as you guys finish this game or if you guys cant find the time to play so I'll know when to advance.

17. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

BigBodySS I can stay up as late as needed to get this in tonight...all I have to do is finish my offseason stuff in trifecta