2014 CCW Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Jun 14, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    2014 CCW Scores

Whenever we get it in

Week CCW Schedule
    Column 1 Column 2
    Alabama Florida
    Florida Alabama
    Florida State Miami
    Miami Florida State
    Michigan BYE
    Nebraska Texas
    Notre Dame BYE
    Ohio State BYE
    Oklahoma BYE
    Oregon BYE
    Texas Nebraska

Headliner- #2 Florida v. #7 Alabama

National- #1 Florida State v. #11 Miami

National- #3 Texas v. #13 Nebraska
  2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    Go Miami!!!

Florida knocks off Alabama. The first game ended in a 10-10 disconnect just before the half so Perry and I agreed to play just 1st half of next game. His QB came out and threw an interception on the opening drive of second game and Snyder scored a 22 yard rush TD. On the next drive the Bama QB threw another pick and Gray took this one to the house. The other Gator TD came on a 55 yard run by Snyder. Marshall of course found the end zone a few times but Bama wound up 3 points short.

Florida 24
    Alabama 21

Rest of game was played or simmed by Perry and final was 40-35. I had to go out so he agreed to finish off game. I haven't even seen stats from that game.
  3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Oct 14, 2009
    Nice win Brave, sounds like it was a good game minus the disconnect.
  4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    It was a good game and INT's off of bad decisions on my part played a role. But Brave also played his cards right mixing up his offense and beat me with some Wildcat which is hard for me to stop sometimes. I almost had to quit the game. The Super sim was going smoothly til halfway in the 4th when Bama pulled ahead by one so I had to jump in and let Florida score and then they attempted to go for 2 which I stopped. Marshall finished the game with around 120 yards receiving and 3 TD's.
  5. KnightNoles

Jul 6, 2009
    Florida State struggles early, beats Miami to claim another ACC Title

1st 2nd 3rd 4th F
    MIA 7 7 0 3 17
    FSU 0 14 10 3 24

1st Quarter
    Miami had the Seminoles all figured out in the first seven minutes of the ball game making them punt and turn the ball over. Miami received a TD with a 1 yard TD run by Miller.

2nd Quarter
    The Noles started to wake up as they played solid defense and made some turnovers resulting in a Thompson TD run and a 19 yard TD pass- Smith to McCauley to take a 14-7 lead. Miami battled back and scored before half taking a tie ballgame into the break.

3rd Quarter
    Miami received the ball but neither team could do much. The Seminoles got into the endzone with 2:45 left in the 3rd on a 1 yard TD run by Thompson. Noles forced another TO on the following Miami possession and ended up with a FG to push the lead to 10, 24-14.

4th Quarter
    The Noles chewed the clock for the quarter and Miami received the ball with 2:00 to go and nickeled and dimed down the field. Most coached would have taken the FG early and tried to get the 7 with the onside, I don't know if Coach Beazus thought about that or not but seemed determined to get the TD. He was faced with a 4th down and kicked the FG with 0:27 left and needing to recover the onside kick which failed and FSU ran the clock out.

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    Are we finishing this season?
  7. KnightNoles

Jul 6, 2009
    yep, just a few more to go.. but no rush
  8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009
    Holy shit the league is still alive. We have to finish so I can play in my first BCS bowl.
  9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Feb 17, 2009