2014 Cheese Police

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by AJ Hart MN, Sep 17, 2012.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ok, here is something I have been thinking about for a little bit now but I think now is the time to unveil it. This is meant to be fun so If I pick on a player or some statline from your game, please don't get butthurt as this is all meant in good fun. If I continually find crazy stuff with your scorelines, then maybe this will be a way to show you that some of us are watching. Honestly, I don't know what types of things I'm looking for yet but I'm going to check every scoreline for anything that can be used here. I'll try to update this once a week.
    If all goes well, I'd like to name a All-Cheese team at the conclusion of the season with a player at every position. It doesn't have to be a guy with the gaudiest stats either, I'm looking at player rankings, leading WR's.. Everything! (y)
    Without further adieu, here is the first installment of the Cheese Police..
    [​IMG]
    QB- C.Kessler
    Kessler went nuts in a 56-20 blowout win over Toledo. It's not surprisingly that Kessler threw for 344yds against a suspect defense but doing so with only 13 completions has the Cheese Police raising an eyebrow or two. C'mon PAgamer07, mix in a curl or something or better yet, at least tell the coaches at Michigan and Cal what your trick is. ​
    [​IMG]
    Arkansas Running Backs
    Ok, I'm going to admit this one is being done with tongue firmly in cheek but here we go. Arkansas running backs had a field day against over matched FCS Southeast. Hog RB's had a amazing 383yds on the ground with an astounding 10 YPC average. Someone might want to let Razorback coach dnf913 that something called the forward pass was just invented :p
    [​IMG]
    Wisconsin 62 Washington St 41
    Ok, under no circumstances should there ever be a game where a combined 100 points are put on the board. For christ's sake, isn't Wisconsin a B1G team? and I thought they were known for their defense?? C'mon TEClemson53, do the rest of us boring B1G teams proud and get back to those 13-10 games.​
    [​IMG]
    Michigan QB's
    Ok, this one hurt's a little bit as I really like this head coach. In fact, he's my hero but even so, sometimes shit needs to be said :) Michigan QB's Jeremy Little and Zach Allen combined to run for 186yds on only 11 carries. You would have thought this idiot coach would have learned his lesson with Denard Robinson but it looks like he's up to his old tricks again. We'll be watching these guy's very closely.​
    [​IMG]
    Florida Defense
    In rout against Idaho.. Yes, I said Idaho! Who the fuck schedules Florida against Idaho?? Back on topic, the Gator defense had a whopping 10 sacks! Yes we here at the cheese police know it was mainly due to a idiotic scrambling QB but we hate Florida and were pissed that coach ZCar352 would betray his beloved Seminoles and take this job.. So, were calling his ass out!​

• Like Like x 2
  2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Whew I avoided this list. :)

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

lol@trey giving up 41 to washington state... Hahaha. B1G sucks.

4. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Awesome idea AJ. Shouldn't be long before my name makes the list, I bring the cheese strong.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Hey now, that Mike Leach offense will put up points on anybody. It's year 3 for him there by now, his processes are just kicking into gear.

So....
    Arnold shut up.gif

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Yes you do.. Once you play a game, you'll be in here I'm sure.. In other news, holy shit do we have someone cracking this list this week. This will be updated with at least one team/player later ;)

8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

zac, nuf said
    even tho he lost.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAgamer07

And yes AJ, youre right. My passing game is a big time vertical game ala the Raiders. We do throw it deep too often. Deep Posts, Outs, Corners, Streaks, Ins... I guess I need to tone it down a bit.

10. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Looks like you're going to have to wait on me, I might not have the capability to cheese in my current state. It was hard enough getting by freaking NIU, let alone trying to cheese them.

11. sonn

sonn Walk On

My cornerbacks are licking their chops.

• Like Like x 1
  12. PAgamer07

We've got a lot of weapons :)

13. sonn

sonn Walk On

I'm not scared of the inferior Trojan version of Thomas.

14. PAgamer07