2014 Dark Horses

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by xxkimura, Oct 13, 2013.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

[​IMG]
    DA Bears
    You could make a case that they deserved to be in the playoffs last year, I think 2014 is the season they take the leap. Without Smoking Jay making crucial mistakes at critical moments, the Bears are able to make the playoffs and get knocked out in the WC round.
    [​IMG]
    Baltimore Ravens
    Superbowl hangover caught up to this team last season, but the Ravens have a real chance of redeeming themselves. Losing TRich is a big blow for the Browns and Flacco can't place behind Brandon Weeden 2 straight seasons can he?

[​IMG]
    Houston Texans
    Talent Talent Talent! This team is stacked, and with the scape goat Matt Schaub off the roster Houston has no excuses for not making the playoffs this year. Luck with TRich will be tough to beat, but Pitt stops playing possum and takes the plunge into the playoffs this season. (I would be worried if all my eggs were in Landry Jones basket)

[​IMG]
    Buccaneers
    P
    laces your bets in Vegas, because it's Josh freaking Freeman leading the Bucs to the playoffs.. Doug Martin said there is no way that TB misses the playoffs again, and I'm inclined to believe a kid nicknamed muscle hamster.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

I would say that the pictures are sized to represent the users's ego (hence huge ravens one), but that wouldn't do MG justice.

• Like Like x 3
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great stuff man. Pitt will be tough

4. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Everyone's overlooking the Panthers. Even if we miss the playoffs again this year, I'm going to guarantee we'll beat at least TWO teams that were either in the playoffs last year or will make it this year, during the regular season.

That and a winning record is what I'll guarantee this year. Playoffs are very iffy, but could happen.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You are fitting in perfectly

6. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

I didn't play that many NFC teams and honestly know less about them, I just know Bears and Bucs barely missed it, and both teams put up big stats so I used them.

7. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

No problems, I'm just making a case for Carolina as a potential Dark Horse. We've gotten our ish together a bit, beating a team this week that beat us twice last year (cpu Saints), and a win in our rematch of week 1 against Atlanta next week will definitely build some momentum for a playoff run.

If I lose that one, then it'll be okay to sleep on the Panthers a bit this season, but if I win, y'all better look out :)

8. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Lol. If u dont say so urself.

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Im pretty dark

10. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    jesus where did that come from lol great job

11. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Update midway through week 7

Ravens 4-3
    If the season ended today they would take a WC spot, to bad for them it doesn't because Frisk will eventually start playing and winning games.
    Bears 5-2 Like the real NFL, the packers always seem to be just a little bit better then the Bears, will be a tough road to win a spot in the stacked NFC (wtf NFC West let other teams make it)
    Bucs 3-3 I still have faith they take the division
    Texans 4-3 - Wearing possible the ugliest uniforms in the NFL on occasion, Pitt has knocked off 3 of last years AFC playoff teams in a matter of 4 weeks, time for teams to start taking him serious while he is creating so many turnovers.

• Like Like x 3
  12. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Thus I will wear more just to annoy :D

13. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Yea..the all red is disturbing.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Frisk got his nut last season, he'll let someone else get it now.

15. DC

DC Shake n Bake

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3