1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2014 Free Agency Recap

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by CTfromDC, Oct 9, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

free 1.PNG free 2.PNG fa 1.PNG

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Nice pickups. Phillips and Nicks are huge and you didn't overpay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

How much you pay Nicks?

4. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Broncos get their man in Taylor Mays. John fox wanted a playmaker at the safety position and he got that with the broncos getting the big name fa

• Like Like x 1
  5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

47 mill I think, 25 mill guaranteed...I think I overpaid, but was willing to do so. I have a late 2nd rounder, and lost all my coaching points to buy the scout package, so I couldnt really get alot of points to use. Doubt I would get a difference maker in the draft. FA is the way for me to improve, and that I did IMO. Got real Safety and can move Rambo back to his natural position at FS (He had a good rookie season and progressed well) Running game was excellent this year, but my right tackle needed to be replaced, did that. CB was an issue, had to franchise D Hall to stay, now I couldnt give ZERO fucs if he goes after this season, got a good CB opposite Wilson in Arenas.

Really didn't think I had a shot at getting Hicks, though the Raiders would outbid me. I still have 10 roster spots left, so I will be keeping all of my draft picks for at least a year. All in all, I'm satisfied with the FA's, can't wait until the draft though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'd rather overpay and get the guy I want than lose out on the bidding war. I think I gave Williams a 5 year 36 mil 18.5 guaranteed - and he isn't as good as nicks but I needed someone bad.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I didnt sign anyone

8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Impact Free Agent Signings

[​IMG]

WR- Andre Roberts
    FB- Tommy Bohanon
    CB- Mike Jenkins
    HB- Jonathon Dwyer

• Like Like x 1