2014 Legacy Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

3. Hova

done

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Most teams need updated.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia's board is up to date, just 2 signings so far but 5-6 expected after we advance.

#1 DE Brett Phillips - A very good pass rushing end that may be better suited for 4-3 defense. He will have to adapt to Georgia's 3-4 D.

#1 SS Kenneth Wright - SS is a well stocked position for UGA but I can't pass on a #1 player.

6. MoonBBad

Notre Dame's recruiting sheet is now current.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I added Georgia's week 8 signings to the sheet, should be a few more signings in week 9.

8. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Oregon is up to date. Only two signings to this point.

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I really wanted that DE. :(

10. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Iowa is fully up to date now. Last week we filled our most glaring hole, needing 2 DT this year we signed two four star defensive tackles from Florida, the #1 and #15 guys respectively.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You shouldn't have went on AP for our week 5 game in that case ;). I scheduled all my visits against your team after I learned it was a CPU game. I was fortunate since I didn't complete my recruiting prior to that game.

12. Wick36

LSU is up to 10/14 signings, all of which are 4 stars.

LSU adds 4 stellar linebackers to a position which already has quite a bit of depth and youth on the roster. Expect at least one current LB and one incoming LB to make the move to DE. Nate Wilkinson or Eric Arnold look to be the most likely choices.

The Tigers have signed two guys who are ranked #1 at their respective positions. Jonathan Lester, a 6'5" 290 behemoth who could develop into an all american left tackle and safety Courtney Moore who is one of the fastest players and hardest hitters in the entire country. He doesn't really have many weaknesses in his game.

The only freshman who really has a chance at seeing the field next year is DT Cedric Tolbert. He's not the biggest guy at 6'1" 279, but he has very good strength and is good at getting off of blocks. If a DE is able to develop his size a bit in the off season, Tolbert may not be used heavily, but if that's not the case, he will start in several formations.

13. MoonBBad

Notre Dame's recruiting is up to date.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hova

Michigan's Top signing thus far:

:5stars: WR Nate Rogers

6'1, solid speed and route running. Should be a good possession receiver. Chose to attend Michigan over rival OSU.

15. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Iowa signs the :4stars:#2 TE Rhema Jordan, a 6'6" 262lb blocking behemoth who should help the running game.

Iowa also signs the :5stars:#3 ATH Kevin Singleton, a 6'0" 242 pounder who projects at RB, WR, or TE.

16. Hova

17. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Florida's recruiting is up to date. As a side note, I went ahead and added a tab for Florida in the Records and Results spreadsheet as well. I hope you don't mind.

18. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

HovaTheGodMC is going to be PISSED!

lol

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Defense wins championships, or so they say. I guess we shall see. I recruited pretty heavily on offensive skilled position players the past few seasons so I stayed away from that area. I am focusing on defense and o-line this season. I would like to add a QB but it is unlikely I get the one I want, the #4 QB.

20. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

bravejaf take Georgia off of my recruits list of schools, preferably any we are close or where Georgia is above me. Everywhere I look its Georgia. Oregon is a close second. lol.

21. Hova

Your defense should be sick, plus all those beasty safetys I would die for lol

22. Hova

not at all lol

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You stole that TE from me, I kind of needed him. I forget if I was recruiting him to play TE or FB, but he was the only player on my board at either position. I don't think it is a current need, but may be a need next season that I was trying to fill early.

24. Wick36

A lot of offensive players kind of sucked this year, if I remember correctly. I ended up not going after a lot of good players who had me high on their boards because I didn't like their skill sets.

25. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

What's the limit on recruiting? Do we get +1 or only as many seniors+open spots?