2014 Offseason FA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

2014 Offseason FA

Ok guys here it is, remember if your list with the winning bid you can put in an Ebay offer, this inlcudes teams that are tied, those listed as interested parties may counter offer but must put in a regular bid, and lastly, you can only bid on 2 new guys per day from here on out (ie the ones your not listed in interested parties, or winning the FA bid). If noone puts in a counter offer within the 24 hour period then the FA goes to the team list with the leading bid.

QB
    B. Roethlisberger - Houston $14 - Interested Parties ( )

HB

FB

WR
    S. Moss - Carolina $5 - Interested Parties ( )
    S. Holmes - Washington $11 - Interested Parties ( )
    R. White - Washington $12 - Interested Parties ( )

TE

C
    B. Mosley - Houston $0 - Interested Parties ( )

RG

LG

RT

LT

LE

RE

DT

MLB

ROLB

LOLB

CB
    C. Rodgers - Carolina $8 - Interested Parties ( )
    K. Hayden - Washington $9 - Interested Parties ( )

FS

SS
    A.J. Johnson - Houston $0 - Interested Parties ( )

K

R. Lloyd - Carolina $4 - Interested Parties ( )

P

Day two will be post by this time tomorrow, meaning FA 2 deadline won’t be till 6pm est , remember you unlimited counter offers but you may only bid on 2 new guys.

For any bid to be accepted it must be equal to for great the minimum for that player, or if the player already has a bid on him, the bid must be more then the winning bid.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Due to the fact that we don't have 14 teams biding on FAs, I'm just going to update the original post.

If it looks like this, you've won the FA take them home.

Next deadline is 6pm Sunday.

I'll post the the schedule deadlines tomorrow night, week 1 deadline will be Wednesday 5pmest, good luck everyone.

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I need to get some Washington money. :biggun:

Any way week 1 looks to be intriguing as Ben "Finger Bangin'" Roethlisberger will be going against his former battery mate Santonio "High Times" Holmes as Houston takes on Super Bowl Champs Washington.

Also Finch, Holmes, White are going to make Brady, Moss, Welker numbers look like peewee stats.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm with you on that one. Looks like I'm going to start the season right at the dotted line $250. :mad:

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Sorry I have been out of the loop for a couple of days. I need to add some guys so I'll email those out later.

...Finger bangin'...lol

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Due to the fact that FA is pretty dead this season you can go ahead and use your day one 4 new contracts today... providing you don't use any of those new contracts to bid against someone.

So I guess it's your choice... 2 bids and have free reign at who you go after, or 4 bids and lay off anyone that has a tentative bid on the table.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Updated and no new contract offers, bILL if you sent me something I didn't get it.

We technically have 1 more day for FA, and I will take offers, remember during the regular season, FA is for injuries only, not to make your team better.

As for the season, year 6 of the ten year war and the last full non-simmed regular season is open for play. Good luck everyone.

8. d19

d19 Walk On

Losing Portis, Moss, R. Thomas and C. Samuels contracts really free'd up some money.

I am hoping this new combo will not only do good for this upcoming season but more importantly during the sim'd seasons.

lol

9. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Psycho - I'm just going to post my FA offers here...

DE R. Mathis - $9
    P P. McAfee - $2
    K K. Sims - $4
    HB G. Scott - $2
    MLB T. Anderson - $1

10. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Go ahead and sign them.