2014 Opening Day

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jul 15, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Opening Day is Monday Night. Exports are due by 8PM. In the meantime... Here are your predictions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

These are some crazy predictions... Seattle, Houston, Oakland 1st-3rd in AL West?

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Not to mention they think Goldshmidt is going to be the best hitter in the NL with 47 HR's and Matt Moore is going to come back from his 43 injury set backs to win the AL Cy Young? Aren't these the same guys who predicted that reliever from Texas was going to lead the league in wins last year?

4. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Haha, I wish my team had a chance for 94 wins.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm ready to roll

6. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

They at least got first right. ;)

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

i have my export already sent in.

i might miss the Wed's sim, just depends if i can get on Tues night and get it in for Weds. my son is having open heart surgery in the morning, so the next 2-4 days are touch and go.

8. PAgamer07

Just a reminder. Make sure you patch your game for opening day!! I will attempt to utilize the new live sim functionality as well.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

damn man, good luck and thoughts and prayers. my son was choking on his own spit earlier today, first time i've ever felt completely terrified in my life and that was only a cough.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Same here Fiddy, hope all goes well with the surgery.

Astros are exported and ready for the 94 win season to begin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PAgamer07

12. PAgamer07

Keep posted for the link for the live broadcast. It is currently bugged, you cannot watch individual games, just the box scores. Supposedly next patch fixes this.

• Like Like x 2
  13. PAgamer07

Ryal's is in..

14. PAgamer07

Cinci, Texas and Oakland all had to have their organizations autoed... Good luck with that

15. PAgamer07

16. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Hey guys, checking in from the waiting room at hospital. Surgery went well, smooth as silk.

With that said I have learned that Nvschultz1325 was admitted to the hospital. He will most likely miss the next sim on top of this one. When I learn more ill keep you guys posted.

18. PAgamer07

That sucks man. Hope all is well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

All is good on my end with my lil man. Seems that Schultz is ok as well but is being monitored over the next day or so.

Also, the box scores work on the mobile side. Woo. Tuning in now for the Mets game. Lol.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Good to hear Fiddy!

• Like Like x 1
  21. PAgamer07

hursday, April 10th, 2014
    Seattle Mariners: Ryan Dempster pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Baltimore Orioles with 6 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Josh Willingham got suspended 3 games after ejection following a brawl.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Lance Lynn got suspended 3 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
    Milwaukee Brewers: Yovani Gallardo pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Washington Nationals with 11 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!
    Milwaukee Brewers: Rickie Weeks goes 5-5 against the Washington Nationals, with 1 2B, 1 HR, 3 RBI and 1 R.
    Monday, April 7th, 2014
    2B Tyler Kelly of the Baltimore Orioles honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    LF Eric Fryer of the Pittsburgh Pirates honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, April 6th, 2014
    Oakland Athletics: Anthony Aliotti got suspended 7 games after ejection following arguing a strike call.
    Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
    Minnesota Twins: Kyle Drabek pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Kansas City Royals with 4 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014
    Seattle Mariners: Felix Hernandez pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Texas Rangers with 4 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!

22. PAgamer07

Thursday, April 10th, 2014
    San Diego Padres: Cameron Maybin has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    Oakland Athletics: CF Yoenis Cespedes was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: C Miguel Gonzalez was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: wrist tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Wednesday, April 9th, 2014
    Houston Astros: 2B Delino DeShields Jr. was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained wrist. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: SP Cliff Lee was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
    Arizona Diamondbacks: SS Heath Fletcher was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: MR Bryan Morris was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Monday, April 7th, 2014
    Kansas City Royals: C Salvador Perez was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Chicago White Sox: SP Chris Sale was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Atlanta Braves: CL Craig Kimbrel was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn fingernail. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Sunday, April 6th, 2014
    Miami Marlins: SP Josh Johnson was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: RF Corey Hart was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Saturday, April 5th, 2014
    Toronto Blue Jays: SS Jurickson Profar was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: biceps strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: CF Chris B. Young was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Friday, April 4th, 2014
    Cleveland Indians: LF Aaron Cunningham was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained abdominal muscle. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: RF Adam Bailey was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained groin. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Houston Astros: SS Marwin Gonzalez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    New York Mets: LF Lucas Duda was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: CF Jesus Solorzano was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: post-concussion syndrome. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    San Francisco Giants: SS Ryan Theriot was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Jake Peavy was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014
    Chicago White Sox: CF Jared Mitchell was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back tightness. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Tuesday, April 1st, 2014
    Toronto Blue Jays: SP Brett Cecil was injured . The Diagnosis: earache. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.

23. PAgamer07

File is up. NExt sim Wednesday. ryalaman is doing this one...

24. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

Good luck to you and your family.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Can someone please the standings? I am at work all day and night and cant see anything....