2014 Penn State Nittany Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Raidernation, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

PSU.png

Coming off a 10-3 season (6-3 in conference) PSU looks to improve on a season that ended with them winning in the Outback bowl. Not a total disappointment, but anyone knows Coach DJ was thinking BCS and anything less he looks upon as failure. There is a lot to live up to as a Coach from state College and In his second year Mr.Illmatic has his team prepped for greatness ........ As long as he stay out of the showers.

Offense - The lions have key players back and in their last season in navy blue and white. Team caption Mile Dieffenbach Is one of the top offensive lineman in the Big Ten and barring any setbacks, he'll surly be playing on Sundays. Look for halfback Bill Belton to run right behind him as he leads the way in the ground game. With a subpar receiving corp, the Lions will rely on a talented group of running backs to get this offense moving if they can produce your now reading about the future Big10 champs.

Defense - Outside of their young right outside linebackers this defense is as good as any with all-conference talent at every position its up to Coach Illmatic to call play that put these young man in position to be great. All-american DE Deion Barnes should have a stellar year long with DT Angelo Blackson. Also look out for the studs at LB to numerous to mention, plenty of depth there they will be fighting for sacks fumbles and highlights. There will be tons of pressure up font, which will pave the way for do-it-all DB Adrian Amos to cash in on bad reads and errant throws. We might have to check the eligibility of some of these guys ...... seriously.

Active Leaders

Passing - Paul Jones 105.6 PR 182/377 2468 yds 13 td 17 int

Rushing - Bill Belton 121 att 605 yds 5.0 yds per 5 td

Receiving - Matt Zanellato 55 rec 779 yds 3 td

Tackles - Deion Barnes 102 38 tfl

Sacks - Deion Barnes 15.5

Interceptions - Adrian Amos 6

Kick Returner - Eugene Lewis 26 KR 769 yds 1 td

Punt Returner - Eugene Lewis 15 PR 158 yds 1 td

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!