2014 Pre-Season Now Open - Deadline = 2.5.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Feb 4, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

2014 Pre-Season Now Open

DEADLINE = 2.5.11 7:00 A.M. EST (I.E. TOMORROW MORNING).

There isn't really much to do here so I'm going to group this in like an off-season task from this point forward.

I will put all of your schedule request in tomorrow morning.

I think the MAC will be a little more balanced this year in terms of everyone's talent. However, I still think Radio and Sox have the clubs to beat.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Season Timeline/Deadlines thread is up. Guys I'd really like to knock out the 2014 off-season in 1 night (sitting) if possible. The off-season is just KILLING our progress.

We WILL finish the season on March 11, 2011 at 7:00 a.m. EST. That is on a Friday morning so it could set us up nicely for either a Friday night or Saturday/Sunday sit down and knock out the off-season in one swoop.

I will be available most likely anytime after 6 pm EST on that Friday night and anytime on Sat/Sun. So be thinking/planning and let me know as soon as possible what your availability will be for that weekend.

In the event that we are unable to all sit down and knock out the off-season at one time I am going to go with an advance 2 times per day timeframe.

Most likely I will advance at 7:00 a.m. before I go to work and again that night (latest is probably 10 p.m.) EST.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Sweet...Temple will get this knocked out tonight sometime. Looking forward to season 5.